Chapter 86: Damsel in distress
365 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the day she met Bryce Cousland, it was the first time in her life that she wet herself. And the next few days after she ran away she couldn’t stop shaking. Just thinking about it made her scared on the battlefield. Even though she recently thought that she wouldn’t think about it anymore, the real thing shows up.

"My apologies, battalion commander, I fell behind…" Bryce, the large man in his late forties grab the wounded man's arm.

"Will you survive?"

"Yes, somehow. That woman is tough, be careful."

Bryce Cousland turns to face the spear and gives her, who is still petrified, a side glance as he heads towards the other man who she kicked to the tree. He picks up the fainted man, checks if he is still breathing and asks his underling to take him away.

"Sorry for making you wait. Let’s go."

After saying that, the man’s eyes lit up with passion that wasn’t there before.

"Are you going to surrender?"

The man asks her while looking uninterested, but she will answer that voice. As if she could surrender now.

"What did you say! Yaaaa!!"

She shouts unnaturally in a manner to deceive herself in believing that she is not afraid, she thrusts her spear out. Something she used to say a lot was that losers are the ones that bark the loudest.

Although she is scared, if it’s an average soldier it would be a thrust that instantly kills, but it is dodged easily. If that’s so, then she will gather strength from her entire body, and aims for the spot where he can’t dodge: the center of the body. She intends to pierce his armor and everything but the man does not dodge that one strike. The spear won’t move, and neither does the man.

Her spearhead is grabbed by the man.

How could he see through her fastest deathblow? Even though she trained with men, why can’t her powerful self make him budge by pushing or pulling? She doesn’t care anymore.

She has done it, it’s all over. The man pulls the spear and she is pulled in along with it.

The man is in front of her. She will be killed without a doubt, there is no reason for her not to be killed. She is even prepared for death, so why am she is so afraid like this in front of him.

The man raises his sword. She could not tolerate looking at the man’s face and a magnificent flooding sound came from her crotch.

Suddenly, a silhouette flies past her and a sound of metal clashes is heard.

A short blond haired girl is attacking him. She wears revealing armour that exposes her naval area and a short skirt that exposes her thighs. She slashes and stabs using two short swords.

"Cheh. This guy is too strong!" As her attacks are blocked easily, she jumps backward. 

When Bryce Cousland strides towards her, another silhouette flies past Irijina and sounds of metal clashes are heard. 

Another woman, with navy hair that reaches over her nape without braid. She is tall, slightly shorter than Irijina. She doesn't wear any armour, only a clothing that covers her whole body.

Her fighting style is unique, almost like dancing. She attacks while rotating gracefully around him. 

At the end, the man is still too strong for her as she also jumps backward.

Both women gaze at each other and nod. They dash simultaneously towards him from two opposite directions. 

This time, the man seems to be fighting seriously. Several slashes from the women even grazes him. 

After a while, they still are not able to overpower him. He even gradually gaining momentum.

"Are you fine?" Irijina hears a male voice beside her. 

A average looking man in dark brown complexion grabs her hand. 

She stands up.

A petite dark haired girl is  at her other side, also holding her arm. 

She instinctively feel they are the two women's accomplices.

All the women's attack seem futile as they retreat to Irijina. 

Irijina and group who helps her are encircled by enemies with Bryce Cousland slowly strides towards them.

"Teleportation."

As the petite girl says that, suddenly Irijina's view vanishes.

It seems Bryce Cousland was a little surprised, but one of his companions came closer with a face covered in blood. Fear and despair were mixing together as she could not understand nor think about anything at all. Her vision becomes blurred and her consciousness fly far away.

***

We teleport to a spot surrounded by tall grasses. Based on Mirai's ability, we should be between 800 meters to 1 kilometer away from the position we met those soldiers. 

The tall girl we saved has fainted. 

We managed to escape Olga Federation within hours  using carriage pulled by several horses. Ivanna used her money to buy four best horses and a carriage that could accommodate ten persons.  

We crossed the border and arrived at a village in Ferelden kingdom. 

According to the villagers, their village is in the territory called Arkland, ruled by Duke David Lassic. 

We paid the villagers to rent a house for several days.

Meanwhile, I decide to tour places in Arkland. 

I took the three girls, Clementine, Sekrit and Mirai as these three will not question no matter how bad and weird things I do.

I cannot guarantee I could avoid doing something evil after all.

The four of us travelled by horses, Sekrit and Clementine on a horse, Mirai and me on another horse.

We encountered a group of armed men from distance. 

We hid and peeked. This tall girl was being surrounded by these armed men and even defeated many of them. 

When she seemed to be in a pinch, I decided to save her. 

We somehow saved her and teleported away but our horses were left there. 

Ivanna is definitely going to be really pissed off.

Travelling by carriage pulled by only two horses means our journey is going to be slow.

"What's this smell?" Sekrit laments as she trying to find the source of weird scent.

"It smells like pee. Could it be..." Clementine who is also looking left and right while pinching her nose, complaining.

Mirai points her finger to the unconscious girl's crotch with a poker face.

We look closer at her crotch.

"She pissed !!"

"Piss? So much ??"

Clementine and Sekrit react animatedly. 

Mirai explains, "Could it be she pissed during the fight."

Well, to me, it is not a big deal as her urine is not that smelly. Even her sweaty body doesn't smell that bad. 

Furthermore, she is a beauty despite her height that is unusual for a woman. She is even taller than Sekrit.

Looking at her sexy body, I am really aroused.

"My cool down period has passed. I can teleport again."

We teleport again. Our only way to return without horses is performing series of teleportation until a place near the village Ivanna and others are staying.

3