Chapter 155: Ivanna and Minerva
264 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Irijina, Ivanna. I am very grateful. Forgive me for the lateness.!" Minerva says after appearing at the opened door with same clothing used during the meeting just now.

"That's fine .. this is nice cake ." Ignoring the host's appearance, Irijina is eating the cakes and juices served by the maidservants before. 

Irijina and Ivanna are sitting on the carpet while leaning on the large bed. 

"I am glad you like the food. The materials are good, come from lower noble family that serves Blare." Minerva says before sitting on the bed beside Ivanna. Ivanna's head touches her knee. 

"As expected of rich lady.... Mmm.. this is delicious." Irijina speaks while munching biscuits.

"Irijina. Is food is the only thing on your mind? Don't understand what are we going into?" Ivanna raises her voice but Irijina is completing her supper.

"Don't worry. I may love girls but I don't treat women like Lubreo." Minerva persuades in very cute and gentle tone. 

Irijina raises her glass of orange juice and make a toast with Minerva. It's the usual situation, in Minerva’s room. Being here is so natural she has left personal items strewn about.

"Well.. as spoken with Hiro, hopefully Blare family will get along with us.."

"That's for sure. I don't break promise." Minerva caresses Ivanna's chin slightly. 

Minerva stands up and take a robe hanging on the wall. She undresses and changes  into thin, transparent robe. Then there are two girls, wearing outdoor clothing. Actually, they really want to take these off and take a bath, but this is unknown manor. On top of that, the maidservants immediately serve them cakes, biscuits and juices. 

Minerva sits down beside Ivanna with her palm on Ivanna's lap. 

She stares into Ivanna's  eyes from below, proceeding to touch her cheek and stroke it gently. Ivanna feels her body reacting to Minerva's touch. 

"Irijina, have you finished eating?" Ivanna tries to divert the attention elsewhere but her comrade only utters  "Hmm." and "Good.", and still eating.

Minerva is looking at Ivanna faintly, those eyes remind her of water drops. Is this this lady's first step trying to be intimate with her, Ivanna reckons. 

This is a nice opportunity to make everything clear,  so she declares, "If you are thinking that I am into this kind of thing, you are wrong, okay? This is to further our tie."

"...."

Ivanna frankly speaks her mind before a problematic misunderstanding could occur between them. Minerva doesn't say anything, so she decides to attack her once again.

"I may look like this now but I once a from top noble family. I even experienced war."

smiling nicely after hearing my lengthy declaration of war. 

"Irijina is a tough beauty. Ivanna is also a very diligent beauty. I find that part of you very adorable." Minerva praises them with irresistible passion.

"What was that...adorable..." Ivanna becomes puzzled.

Minerva moves swiftly, bringing her face closer to Ivanna.

"Mmm...nnnnf!?"

She took Ivanna's lips just like that.

Ivanna is immediately reminded to her threesome with Sylvia and Hiro months ago. Minerva's lips really give a different sensation than Sylvia's. Minerva really isn’t holding back this time, how merciless. Her lips act as a trigger for Ivanna's body, judging by how honestly it’s reacting.

Ivanna don't even realize it when Minerva pushes her on the bed. Her flowing long red hair flows over Ivanna's collarbone, tickling it. As both of them possess striking crimson coloured hair, their hair mix up. Ivanna can't move an inch, due to the strong pressure on her shoulders.

"Good girl, well then, let's do this just like you desire."

"W-wait, I don't desire anything...huhuh," Ivanna is struggling and still hasn't finished her complaint when Minerva kisses her again, more forcefully this time. It feels like her switch got tripped somewhere during their conversation earlier. Ivanna feels like Minerva's touch might make her melt. Without wasting a single motion, she had already placed her hand inside Ivanna's shirt.

"You wanted me to do this, right?"

"You are wrong!"

"You are not an honest one."

Minerva's hand starts to grope Ivanna's chest slowly while her other hands got busy with Ivanna's lower part, stroking it lightly. 

"Ahhh...Arhhhh....ahhh."

Ivanna can't stop her voice from escaping her mouth, it makes her throat a bit dry.

"You are enjoying this...."

"Well, it's been a while since last had girl to girl sex. Here, look at this, you are already so wet down here."

"That can't be...mmmn, that must be a lie...."

As if proving her ownership over Ivanna, Minerva starts to move her hands more rough than usual. She really wants to make Ivanna cum by force. Even after Ivanna came once, she doesn’t stop and keeps stimulating the visitor's body, which reacts to each of her touches. Ivanna's eyes are flickering,

Since the beginning, this battle has been entirely one-sided. The host keeps on attacking the visitor without letting her take a breath. Doing this with Minerva is so difficult, much more than any fencing match. Until when will this lingering burning sensation stay in her body…? Ivanna reckons.

"Haa..haa..."

"......"

Minerva let Ivanna rest on her bed, Ivanna doesn’t know when Minerva has removed half of Ivanna's clothing or where it goes. Ivanna hides her eyes using her arms and let out a loud sigh. Seeing Ivanna in that state, Minerva sits on her bed while looking at exhausted girl with that smug look of hers.

2