Chapter 9: banged by her brother
6.2k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's words: 

The http://fatenovels.com site  where the free chapters are uploaded has a content issue with r-18 content. 

so I have to censor some of the things with similar words and other things.

please encourage me by reading the chapters in my site http://fatenovels.com to get chapters release quickly.

the chapters will be released from monday to friday that is 5 days a week.

thank you for your support.

 

Chapter 9: fucked by her brother

 

But still she is a top class beauty in the world.

 

That is how large the difference between Lisa and the queen Carla.

 

“Get on your knees and clean my pussy completely with your tongue.

 

If you can make me cum then you can fuck that nymph however much you wanted for half an hour.

 

You can even use your dick and cum inside me.

 

Well that is actually a good idea.

 

I want your father to witness his own son fucking his wife and daughter and Cumming inside them.

 

Come on cum inside me and make me cum.

 

You don’t have to worry about cleaning your father will clean all of it with his own mouth……”

 

Queen Carla ordered the Prince gill to fuck her in front of the king as the king lifted her skirt.

 

Even though the king became a puppet his soul was still trapped inside his body.

 

He can perceive what is happening outside but he could not do anything as his body was not in his control.

All he could do is to follow the commands of the queen Carla.

 

Prince gill really don’t want to fuck his mother right now.

 

This is not because of guilty or anything.

 

It is just that he don’t want to waste his cum on his mother when he can fill the pussy of his half sister Lisa that was lying naked and unconscious on the bed nearby.

 

But he had no choice.

 

Prince gill can only swallowed his saliva a little and pulled down his pants revealing his dick that was no way inferior to the dick of King George.

 

 Unlike King George he got down on his knees and licked queen Carla’s pussy till it became wet.

 

Then he rubbed his dick against her pussy lips and plunged it like a thug.

 

“Ahaaaa”

 

Queen Carla let out a moan causing her face show a lewd expression from her ecstasy.

 

Prince gill did not stop as he continued his movements to fuck the queen Carla with his piston like movements.

 

For his piston like movements queen Carla started to let out rhythmatic moans.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Hummmm”

 

“Yeah….”

 

“Yessss”

 

“Ahaaa”

 

But unfortunately the Prince gill did not share the same stamina as his father even though the dicks are of same size.

 

The stamina of the Prince gill only lasted a single minute.

 

He has already cummed inside Queen Carla’s pussy.

 

If he was fucking Lisa then he would most probably cum inside her in less than 10 seconds.

 

So Prince Gill fucking Lisa is just a short lived dream that would come and go as fast as a lightning.

 

It is almost like a “peek a boo”

 

Well the queen did not cum and there is a look of disappointment in her eyes looking at her own son.

 

So she simply waved her hand to stop Prince Gill from fucking her more.

 

“You can stop your father will continue.

 

Just go and fuck that nymph until you are drained.

 

Well it will not take that long any way.

 

Go… go…”

 

Prince Gill was embarrassed by his own mother’s words, but he could not refute as it was the truth.

 

Well he doesn’t mind as he can fuck Princess Lisa right now.

 

So he moved towards the bed with large strides.

 

Princess Lisa was still unconscious so he did not have to do anything to suppress her with his strength.

 

Well even if he wanted to he cannot suppress her.

 

Princess Lisa was not only good with magic but also good in physical combat.

 

Queen Carla her fore head wrinkled as the disappointment in her face increased more.

 

In order to vent out her anger she called the king as they moved towards a seat to sit.

 

Her skirt was lifted up so that it would not be stained by her son’s cum, as she sat on the sofa spreading her legs.

 

She ordered the king to clean up his son’s cum in her pussy and satisfy her with his mouth on her pussy.

 

She wanted the king to make her cum on his face before her son was drained fucking princess Lisa.

 

As king started to do as queen Carla asked the expression on her face changed from the previous disappointment to happiness.

 

She has even started to moan loudly without caring about her image.

 

On the other side Prince Gill squeezed his face between the watermelon sized boobs of Princess Lisa that is covered with sweet milk scent.

 

He pulled down one of her boobs and twisted it so that her cherries come into his mouth.

 

He started to suck on them like he was sucking on a cigarette butt.

 

He has kissed Princess Lisa’s soft lips and he has almost licked every part of her body.

 

This includes her pussy and even her ass hole.

 

Soon after his dick became hard as he forcefully plunged it into her pussy that just lost her virginity.

 

But as soon as he pushed his dick inside he felt like he is in the heaven.

 

So, he cummed inside her immediately in less than a second, filling up her pussy with his warm sticky white cum.

 

But his dick did not became soft like it became when he cummed in Queen Carla’s pussy.

 

It was still rock hard as he started to make his piston like movements.

 

Lisa let out some soft moans in her unconscious state

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Mmmmm”

 

“Hummm”

 

……..

 

He has cummed inside her for 5 times in less than 5 minutes but he did not stop even now.

 

It was as if he was addicted into fucking her pussy and cannot stop unless he lost his consciousness.

 

But the entire thing is very short as he was only able to fuck her for a little more than 10 minutes of time.

 

He has cummed over 10 times in her pussy as the thick white cum oozed out of her pussy on to the bed, staining the bed sheets……….

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

http://fatenovels.com 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

30