Chapter 24: a secret deal of lust part 1
3.8k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: a secret deal of lust part 1

 

While speaking his eyes became a little wary but they instantly lit up.

 

There are many thoughts in his mind.

 

“If what she said is true then it is quite dangerous to be with her as she might be hunted right now.

 

It would be good to not to be seen by any one together with her for the time being.

 

But it is good to enjoy her virginity princess pussy tonight.

 

It might not be a problem to meet her in the future and have some good nights in secret hehe.

 

Well I can just give her some useless things like that big bra with holes in it and some panties for now.

 

For the nights latter I will give her something to cool her down.

 

I heard that a women will become attached to the man that took her virginityity.

 

Also in the future if she really claimed back her kingdom then he has the chance to become a king….. ”

 

These are the thoughts in his head as his eyes slowly lit up like stars.

 

He turned his head to Lisa and said.

 

“Right now you are not a princess.

 

You are only a refugee in hiding.

 

I can help you with some money and other small issues in secret.

 

But in return you have to satisfy me whenever I wanted to have fun with you.

 

Well after we part we might not meet in the near future.

 

You may even die or I may die.

 

But I can give you a good time before that.

 

I will give you a lot of small support in the near future.

 

Also I have to say you are being hunted right now right.

 

I have a special skill scroll called disguise technique.

 

I can give it to you……..

 

If you refuse to my conditions then I will kill your butler or boyfriend first.

 

Then I will fuck you till you die.

 

This is wilderness and no one will care for the dead.

 

Climb on to my warm bed will get you benefits at your lowest time and help you survive and grow.

 

If you refuse you will die without a burial site in this wilderness.

 

In the future if you really became a queen I will not stop you from marrying any one you like and I will even try to get you a virginity repairing potion or spell.

 

All I want in return is to enjoy some benefits and your queen pussy from time to time….”

 

With his words Markus constructed a beautiful dream like future for Lisa.

 

This made her really believe him because of her innocence.

 

But this was all a speculation by Markus for paving way for his own future with plenty of benefits and a queen’s pussy for enjoyment.

 

Lisa was immersed in this beautiful dream as Markus continued to speak.

 

“If you accept to my proposal give me a kiss on my lips and take my hand to your pussy on your own.

 

Well if not I will do what I told you before that is to kill John and fuck you till you die.

 

I also want to see if you are really a virginity or not.”

 

While Lisa was thinking with a frown on her face the system gave her a message.

 

Ding

 

“Quest instruction for the player,

 

Player has to act hesitant for some time and do as Markus asked the player.

 

Markus can give many benefits to the player and that cannot be counted.

 

Even Markus don’t know about these benefits that he will give to the player.

 

The first benefit set will be obtained at the end of the quest by the player along with the reward for the quest…..”

 

System elaborated many things that Lisa would obtain after the completion of the quest and cooperating with Markus.

 

Well she don’t know what she would get right now and can only believe in what the system was telling to her.

 

She slowly eased her mind a little and looked at the face of Markus.

 

He is around the age of 25 with a handsome face with an innocent look on his face.

 

Lisa blush a little and spoke.

 

“Will you promise me one thing?”

 

Markus was a little cautious but he made a playful smile and said.

 

“What is it?”

“Will you keep everything that happened a secret from….. Him and everyone else”

 

Lisa turned her head to look at John with a struggling look.

 

Markus asked

 

“Do you love him?”

 

Lisa thought for a moment and said

 

“Well I don’t know if it is love or not but I don’t want to look like a lowly women in front of him.

 

I want him to look up to me as a proud queen and pure princess that he has in his heart….”

 

Lisa said with her sweet voice.

 

Markus understood that Lisa did not love him for now and only treat him as a friend that she can trust her back to.

 

Well Markus don’t want to let her have other thoughts as he wanted to have a irreplaceable place in her heart.

 

This will be beneficial to him.

 

So he smile like a gentle man and said.

 

“Why would I tell him or anyone else about the details between us?

 

I will reveal anything as long as you can be mine whenever I want.

 

If you do what I say, my mouth will be shut and it will even benefit you very much….”

 

As soon as he finished speaking Lisa let out a sweet smile and moved towards Markus’s face with her eyes closed.

 

Then she pecked on Markus’s face like a little bird.

 

It looked cute.

 

Markus looked at her understanding that she don’t even know how to kiss.

 

So Markus stopped her and took the initiative to kiss her.

 

It lasted for a minute but this made Lisa who did not have any experience become breathless.

 

Her big watery eyes were a little foggy and her head was spinning.

Please buy my uncensored books at Smashwords to support me.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

 

https://sourourer.blogspot.com/

 

You can read advanced chapters at the following sites

 

Patreon page link at patreon.com/Fatenovels

  

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

  

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

25