Chapter 32: testing waters, pinching cherries
2.3k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32: testing waters, pinching cherries

 

Well most of the girls in the tavern are jealous of Lisa’s beauty.

 

Some of them are even a little horny as they swing the other sides and love girls.

 

Soon after the made the booking and paid the 4 bronze they have to book a single room for 2 days.

 

The extra’s they got from the recommendations is free meals along with lodging.

 

John and Lisa decided to eat first and then got to the room.

 

When Lisa sat on the chair her short skirt lifted a little revealing her mysterious place.

 

“Hiss....hiss....hiss....”

 

The people in view of this have taken a deep breath.

 

Big bear deliberately arranged Lisa to sit facing most of the dining hall.

 

With the expected results there is a big lewd smile on the face of big bear looking at Lisa.

 

He even served Lisa and John with delicacies of the tavern.

 

Lisa did not drink any alcohol as she was not good with that.

 

On the other hand John drank in the name of courtesy even though he was not good with alcohol.

 

Big bear looking at the beauty of Lisa announced that the two days will start from tomorrow as their stay for the day is free for his brother John.

 

John was drunk and he needs someone helping him to reach the room upstairs.

 

Lisa stood up helping John on side while big bear volunteered to help.

 

Also he is the one that leads the way towards their room.

 

But will big bear really let things happen easily without accidents.

 

While helping one of his hand is from behind the back of John placed on the back of Lisa.

 

Then his other hand is placed on the front of John supporting him and almost reaching Lisa’s boobs.

 

Well while moving there are times when his hand rubbed against Lisa’s boobs.

 

But when climbing the steps his hands directly squeezed Lisa’s boobs in a fit of holding John from falling.

 

Lisa was very sensitive and almost moaned.

 

It was only for a second bit it was still a hard touch from the big bear.

 

Also big bear can feel that Lisa’s nipples were not inside the bra.

 

With a lewd expression on his face big bear apologised to Lisa for the thing that just happened.

 

On the other hand John replied to big bear it is not a big problem as if it was him that got the apologies from big bear.

 

Lisa whose boobs were squeezed was speechless with a red face.

 

They continued to move as big bear became bold enough to rub his fingers against the tips of Lisa’s nipples from time to time without touching her boobs.

 

Lisa bit her lips in as lustful way that was noticed by big bear.

 

It was as if Lisa wanted him to really play with her boobs.

 

Big bear wanted to make a bold move that to pinch her nipples to test the waters.

 

Of it succeeded then he can move with the next step of getting Lisa on his bed.

 

Previously when they were chatting big bear found that Lisa was really an innocent woman unlike her lewd body.

 

As an experienced old driver he can easily tell these things.

 

Since she is innocent it is very easy to get her with simple tricks.

 

After they when into the room,

 

When placing John on the bed big bear found the right opportunity to pinch Lisa’s nipples that is close at hand.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

The stimulus is too much for Lisa as she moaned because of the sudden pinch.

 

Her face is completely red, her breathing became rigid and her eyes show a cloudy expression.

 

Big bear started to apologise as if everything was just an accident but there is no sense of guilt in his eyes.

 

Instead it was filled with a strange sense of lust that is visibly provoking Lisa in a lustful way.

 

Lisa’s mind is already cloudy but her sense of self is not gone and also because of the innocence skill she simply cannot break out easily.

 

So she put on an angry face and slowly let the other party convince her by saying the apologies.

 

This way the other party will think that Lisa is not a loose woman.

 

Instead she is a reserved woman that signifies loyalty.

 

 For men like big bear, the more the women are reserved and loyal the more they want to conquer them to satisfy their mentality of achievement.

 

Breaking something that has strong resistance will be more satisfying than getting a loose woman with money.

 

After that bog bear left the room with a happy smile.

 

He doesn’t want to further his hands right now.

 

Hunting a prey is fun when it was done slowly in step by step.

 

His prey is Lisa and he is going to get her to the point where she would ask him to fuck her while opening her legs wide.

 

After big bear left Lisa went to close the door with a fuzzy eyes and bright red face.

 

She was thoroughly stimulated to the point that she was already moving her body while touching herself.

 

But the stinging pain of her swollen pussy and ass hole caused her to stop what she wanted to do.

 

So she took out the medicine that Markus gave her and started to rub it against her pussy and asshole while pleasuring her body.

 

There is not bathroom or continuous water here.

 

There is only a basin of water and wet towel to clean up.

 

She cleaned her body after removing the dress.

 

But as soon as she cleaned up dried her body the magic bra flew on its own and stuck to her boobs.

 

Her nipples automatically pulled out of those small homes like flower buds on white mounds.

 

For some reason the bra changed shape and become a nipple patches with strings, where her nipples are already out.

 

The only thing that was hidden is the pink part around her nipples like a washer on a pipe.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 48 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15