Chapter 36: beg me, if you want this
2.7k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36: beg me, if you want this

 

There is also some money for doing the guild task at my tavern.

 

Think about it

 

Be a good bitch and you will get many benefits.

 

If you rebel then we will kill your little boyfriend John and then make you our bitch.........

 

If you like my proposal and wanted John to live then start moaning and say my name and also beg me to fuck you.....”

Listening to the words of big bear and the treat to John, Lisa finally gave in.

 

She pulled the arms of big bear onto her boobs and moaned for the big bear to listen.

 

“Big bear please fuck me hard....

 

I am still a virgin so please be gentle.........”

 

The words she spoke made the big bear doubt and asked.

 

“Are you still a virgin?”

 

The big bear was doubtful.

 

Lisa did not tell him that John is not her boyfriend as she was stopped by the system.

 

There are sudden situational quests and tasks she has to fulfil.

 

Right now she is the puppet of the cursed system.

 

She has to play by its rules to get what she want or die because of her failure with regret of not taking revenge for her mother and not protecting her father.

 

Because of the skill she is still a virgin.

 

“Well since you asked for it I will take your virginity then hehe.

 

Now spread your legs and show me your pussy so that I can take a good look at the inside.

 

Don't be embarrassed because there will be so much fun later that you cannot even imagine...”

 

Lisa has no choice but to do as big bear said.

 

Reluctantly she spread her legs wide revealing her most embarrassing parts out in the open.

 

Since it was morning the light was fairly good making the visibility good to look at all of Lisa.

 

Big bear went down and sniffed Lisa’s pussy a few times and stuck his tongue into it stirring a little tornado.

 

Lisa continued to moan in pleasure and she was already limp as her arms and legs would not move no matter what.

 

She had an orgasm making her pussy completely drenched in her love juices

 

Now when she was at most sensitive in her pussy big bear plunged his thick monstrous cock into her pussy.

 

“Ahaaaa”

 

Lisa moaned loudly without minding if anyone would listen to her moans.

 

Then big bear pulled out his cock seeing that it was covered in blood he plunged it deep into Lisa’s pussy again.

 

“You really are a virgin haha...”

“I never thought I would get to taste such a high quality pussy.

 

It was so tight and it was literally squeezing me out.”

 

Well in reality she was really squeezing him out of his levels, and powers.

 

“No it is not like I am an innocent person.....”

Lisa spoke defending herself.

 

Big bear pulled out his dick and said.

 

“Then I will stop fucking you.

 

Tell me if you want it or not.

 

If you don't want it I will stop but if you want it then, tell me you are a slut and a bitch that would open her legs whenever you saw a man...”

 

Lisa knows that if she said yes then she will be fucked in and out as long as she stayed in this town and cannot escape that easily.

 

But she cannot stop the temptation of that giant cock ravaging her pussy.

 

While she was thinking what to say the big bear spoke.

 

“Well since you don't like it then I will stop here.

 

I will think of telling your boyfriend John about what happened right now and apologise taking his chance of trying your virgin pussy.....”

 

Lisa’s heart tightened and spoke immediately.

 

“No, please don't do that.

 

I like your cock so much please ravage my pussy....”

 

“Oh you only lick my dick then I am not interested anymore....”

Big bear spoke making things hard for Lisa...

 

“No...I love your cock,

 

It is love at first sight and my pussy is craving for it to ravage it.

 

Please I am your slut and you personal bitch.

 

Fuck me as you please with that giant thick cock of yours.

 

Bless my pussy with your dick and make it full with your cock and fill me up with your love juices.....”

 

Lisa started to beg more and more which satisfied the pride of big bear and he spoke.

 

“Since you want it so much then, show your love kissing and cleaning it.

 

It was freshly dipped in your virgin blood and mixed with the love juices of both of us.”

 

Lisa who was a proud princess was reduced to the point where she has to lick and suck on the cock of a stinky low life.

 

But she cannot stop herself from wanting it to ravage her pussy.

 

She was so horny and her body was in heat.

 

So, she moved forward started to lick the thick dick that barely fit the tip in her small mouth.

 

It tastes repulsive but at the same time her mind and the curse were activating making her feel as if she was licking her favourite ice cream.

 

The entire feeling was changed and the curse made her crazy for lust.

 

As she sick on his cock, big bear pulled her big boobs up using her nipples covering his cock.

 

Her boobs are not sagging down instead they stood proud with solid round cannon balls that are defying the gravity.

 

Now covering his dick with those boobs and the sweet mouth, that is sucking at the tip, made him very excited and caused him to shoot out a load of cum in Lisa’s mouth.

 

“Swallow it completely to show your love....”

 

Big bear said with a evil lustful grin.

 

Lisa don't have a choice but to swallow the cum in her mouth even though the smell of the cum is bad.

 

But the curse has given her a notification saying that even the essence in the cum can make her stronger along with what she was stealing using the fucking steal skill.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 56 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15