Chapter 38: washed by big bear
2.1k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38: washed by big bear

 

She enjoyed all of this but she has to move on to get her revenge and save her father.

 

Other than that she was also thinking how she can keep these people’s mouths shut from telling this to John.

 

Even if he would not believe what these people say it would at least create a seed of doubt or something else.

 

She doesn’t want that to happen.

 

She was raised to become the next heir from the childhood so she was taught many tactics that made her intelligent.

 

But her situation made her loose the value of her intelligence which was constrained by the curse.

 

Since it was the only path for her she was determined to do whatever it takes to get the things done.

 

It includes selling her own body and even killing the people that can threaten her.

 

But the second one is only if the first one did not work and her memory manipulation skill did not work.

 

The big bear placed Lisa in the hot water tub that has healing medicine mixed in it.

 

Then he started to wash Lisa’s body with his big hands.

 

This is an entirely new feeling that of getting washed likes this with those big hands.

 

He washed her every corner of the body.

 

At the same time Lisa’s body started to heal in a faster pace but it was bluffed by her skill shape shifting.

 

It looked like it will take some time to heal.

 

So he left Lisa there to heal while he instructed his men to bring her washed clothes that he gave them in the afternoon.

 

He left the room to the main counter as it was evening and the floating would improve at this time.

 

He also asked his subordinates to bring the clothes that he stored and give them to Lisa.

 

He has already instructed what she should wear for the night entertainment.

 

He left the things as they are and moved with his work

 

After some time Lisa came out of the bath and a lewd looking server stood to the side looking at Lisa all the time holding her clothes.

 

He doesn’t know that those clothes has auto cleaning function and her bra is special that she don't even has to put on as long as she stopped being excited the bra would come over on its own.

 

Well there should not be anyone watching it moving......

 

Lisa could walk right now after the rest she has just now and the medicinal effects.

 

Lisa was embarrassed to come out of the bath previously but she overcame it and came out of the bath tub.

 

The man standing there is literally drooling looking at the hot body of Lisa.

 

If possible he wanted to have a go but if the boss big bear were to find this then he would definitely cut of his dick and stuff it in his own mouth.

 

So he can only stare and feast with his eyes from a distance.

 

He cannot touch her.

 

But at that moment something strange happened that is a miracle happened in his life.

 

“Use the towel and wipe the water from my body.”

 

Lisa spoke in a cold and proud voice.

 

Well this was not her idea actually the system gave a command to her like a quest.

 

The reward will be provided by the other party and the system is only directing the story line for Lisa to obtain the maximum benefits.

 

The man immediately came back to his senses and took the towel to wipe Lisa’s body.

 

Lisa sensed that there is no one nearby and there is no one listening.

 

After making sure that there is no problem she leaned forward towards the ear of the servant and said.

 

“I have just lost my virginity to big bear and it has no different if one man fucks me or 10 men fucks me.

 

Since the situation is like that I wanted to make the most out of it.

 

You seems like you want to have a go with me.

 

Since the water is here and I can simply clean myself.

 

You can have a go with me and fuck my pussy and not ass hole.

 

Also you have to give me something interesting or valuable.

 

Think about it.

 

You might not be able to get a second chance to fuck a hot chick like me.

 

You only have 5 minutes to think.

 

Also the interesting things I like are strange crystals, jewels, maps or pieces of artefacts......”

 

After saying these words Lisa moved back giggling her boobs in front of the servant.

 

The servant was piped up but he did not dare to speak.

 

He first went to the door nearby to see if there is anyone and made his way to the back where his things are for sleeping in the tavern.

 

From his sleeping bag he took out an old map that seems to be made out of unknown material.

 

He stuffed it into his underwear silently and sneaked back to the basement.

 

Lisa was standing there with a red face as it was the first time she waited for someone standing completely naked.

 

She learnt some new skills thanks to following the quests of the curse.

 

After some time the servant came back with his eyes saying that he got something good.

 

He pulled down his pants and took out a map of unknown materials that was rolled around his thin but long dick.

 

This is what Lisa wanted based on the system.

 

Now comes the real part she has to make this servant cum inside her and then drip the cum on the map to complete the quest.

 

She smiled and moved closure to him giving him a lip kiss and then said.

 

“Both your dick and the map are very good.

 

The map seems to be quite sturdy so try and fuck me while the map is rolled around your cock.

 

This will make up for the thickness that Lisa wanted and the length was already enough to make her wet...........

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 60 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17