Chapter 51: A trap for Mak
1.2k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51: A trap for Mak

 

These guards threatened the superiors that they would die with the secret so they were added in as partners.

 

Now the lead was dead and the mysterious cloaked man was also a dead end.

 

There is no one that saw a man wearing cloak or with the facial features or body size that the witness spoke off.

 

Lisa was doubt free but she was still a little shocked by the sudden search for the dead guards.

 

She has to change her plans to adjust to the current setting to kill her next target that is the person at the guild registration called Mak.

 

Big bear did not doubt Lisa as he knows that these two guards must have touched something they should not have.

 

If not there won’t be a search party to search for the killer of the two guards in this town.

 

............

 

As usual Lisa went out in the evening to notify her completion of task to get the money.

 

But this time after she received the money she sent John back to the tavern saying that she has some things to buy.

 

This activity is not suspicious as Lisa would bring something good every time she went out like this.

 

Also she said that she has accepted another job of doing some cooking somewhere so she will be late.

 

John knows that they are tight on money so he clenched his fists making a strong determination to become strong and hunt more monsters to get more money.

 

She specifically spoke to John that not to tell big bear so as not to cause any more trouble for him.

 

John has a good impression on big bear because he gave Lisa job and paying more than he should pay.

 

So John understood and went back to the tavern.

 

When big bear asked him, John lied about Lisa, saying that Lisa was going to buy some things with a friend that she made recently.

 

Big bear believed it as he knows that woman are like that and quickly form friends.

 

He was not worried that something would happen to Lisa as he made sure that the people in the dark side know that Lisa is his possession.

 

In the guild building from her previous visits she knows that Mak would get off his duty after another half an hour.

 

If the next shift person were to come early then he can get off early.

 

Also there will not be any registrations at this time.

 

So basically he is completely free.

 

There is no one around his counter even though the entire guild building was full of people that came to submit their tasks and exchange for monster materials.

 

Other than that this registration counter was in a blind spot that is hardly visible to the group of people outside as it in at a corridor leading towards the stairs to the upper floor of the guild building.

 

Lisa completed her exchange while the people squeezed almost every part of her body during her passing through the crowd to the counter.

 

Lisa was so horny that her pussy was literally pouring her love juices.

 

Since she did not put any panties her thighs and all the way to her knees has marks of sticky liquid flowing.

 

After getting her money she went to the registration counter.

 

She wanted to speak to Mak.

 

She wanted to seduce him like she did with the guards and go to his home.

 

Then she will drain him completely and kill him after looting all of his valuables.

 

She stood in front of the registration counter where Mak is actually sleeping leaning on the table.

 

“Mister Mak, wake up.

 

I came to see you and there is something I wanted to say.”

 

Lisa extended her hand into the counter and patted on the head of Mak while speaking in a sexy voice.

 

Mak was in a wet dream imagining Lisa.

 

So when he looked at Lisa in his sleepy eyes he thought that he was still in his dream.

 

But when he saw the counter and fencing around he came back to reality.

 

He did not know why Lisa came here at this moment but he wanted to have a go with her right now.

 

He did not mind the anger of big bear would have on him.

 

But the next words of Lisa made his dick stand up like a pole.

 

“Mister Mak,

 

It... Is embarrassing to say this but you see.... after you did that to me that day....

 

I was unable to forget you.... pole....

 

So I know that your shift will be over now and I wanted to...

 

Can we go to your home?

 

I told brother big bear and my boy... John that, I am going to meet a friend to buy some things out.

 

So we can spend at least 2 hours of time for ourselves...”

 

The words of Lisa with shy and red faces came out in soft and low voice from her mouth that perfectly gave her the innocent vibe.

 

It is like a woman that just had her first time and wanted more on the next day.

 

For the heavy wanting of this pleasure there are some innocent women that would ask their men to fuck them just like the shy lady

 

The entire thing happened in just a few seconds but Mak stood up abruptly from his seat.

 

If possible he wants to pounce at Lisa straight away and ravage her with his dick.

 

But that is not the case as they were in the guild building.

 

Lisa continued to speak.

 

“I will wait for you behind the guild building in a cloak.

 

Come quickly as we did not have much time before big bear and John gets suspicious.”

 

Lisa said these words with small breaks with embarrassment on her face.

 

After saying these words she did not wait for the reply from Mak instead she escaped like a scared rabbit out of the guild building.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 125 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8