Chapter 66: perverted ruins part-2
1.6k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66: perverted ruins part-2

 

This way when they are in danger Lisa would move to their front to save them.

 

At the same time they gave Lisa some medicine to heal the injuries that she has.

 

Well before all of this they wanted to fuck her again.

 

So they partied with her for that day and left her to rest in the evening.

 

While they were fucking Lisa is not stupid instead tried her best to steal.

 

She was able to steal more than half of the magic and power of William which made him almost pale with exhaustion.

 

On the other hand big bear also felt a little weak because of the exhaustion that he did not feel in the past.

 

Lisa on the other hand is happy as she was able to Mak big gains that day because of all the stealing.

 

She can rest that night so she started to digest the energy more efficiently while stimulating her pussy and ass hole using the available objects in the room.

 

Her body healed quickly and the exhaustion was also gone with the medicinal bath that she had that day.

 

She don’t know where the ruins are but she would have never guessed that the ruins that these people are going and the ruins in the map that she got from the servant are the same.

 

Well her previous effort was not wasted as she possesses some instructions on the map other than the directions to the ruins.

 

Also she doesn’t know that this map holds another secret.

 

Before resting she went to take a walk outside.

 

She made sure that she was not followed and went to get the hidden things, But not all the things instead only the map to the ruins and some high quality medicine.

 

She went to the guild to accept the mission related to the missing woman and other crimes of big bear and gang.

 

She has decided that by the time she returned she will completely crush all the power of big bear.

 

This is what her womanly intuition said to her.

 

After coming back she made John eat some of the high quality medicine and then she wrote a letter to John.

 

She placed this letter in his hand after she whispered that she is going to catch some criminals.

 

She came out again to get some fresh air and improve her strength a little more.

 

Lisa is currently wearing her birthday dress which has the automatic cleaning function and is much tougher than normal dress.

 

Even though this dress is lewd it has many functions that are useful to an adventurer.

 

This dress almost acts in the form of armor for her.

 

She don’t know what would she face later so wearing this dress gives her some security even if big bear and William used her as meat shield.

 

She is not a kid that cannot see through the intentions of big bear and William for taking her with them.

 

While she was outside walking in the town many people looked at her with burning gaze and lewd smiles.

 

She knows some of them as they have fucked her previously.

 

None of them pounced at her to do anything as they all fear big bear.

 

Instead of them it was Lisa that took the initiative to gather some of them that seems strong and took the group into a deserted alley.

 

There, she took their money and let them fuck her as they pleased.

 

There are at least 10 men that are of various body shapes and dicks.

 

Most of them are at level 7 and some higher or lower levels.

 

All in all these people can provide Lisa with a little benefit before her adventure.

 

So she let them fuck her as they please.

 

Her dress will not have any problem as it has the right functions for the current her.

 

They pulled her dress off and that magic bra was also pulled off.

 

The fucked her like a pack of beasts or criminals that did not fuck a woman for a few years.

 

Lisa did not care about her image or anything.

 

John will not find out anything.

 

After she comes back from the journey she will try her best to heal John and move out of this town.

 

So she did not bother to hide her bitchy exhibitionist side from these people.

 

As long as they paid her she would let them fuck her as they please and take money from them.

 

After spending time like this for over 2 hours she has finally knocked all of the men that came to fuck her.

 

From the initial 10 it became 20 to 30 to 40…..

 

Every man can only fuck her once before they were exhausted because of the stealing of Lisa.

 

At the same time she also read through some of their memories related to their secret stash.

 

The exhausted men fell down and panted like pigs.

 

While fucking and stealing she was able to gain some thief related skills like pick pocketing and eavesdropping that stacked up from previously obtained skills….

 

Other than this there are some strange skills that she was able to steal using the fucking steal proficiency and her current level.

 

Even though there is no improvement in her level her skills developed.

 

She stole from these people as she fucked other men creating a big gang bang with one woman and many men.

 

Well her pussy and body were exhausted in the proves but the energy keeps coming as more people looked at her with their horny gaze.

 

It seems like the horny meter can make her body energized as long as it reaches the full 100 points.

 

Even though there are people fucking her there are more people watching from the side.

 

All of this made the horny points rise instead of decreasing.

 

When it reached the 100 points as she was told previously she became a completely mad person that only wants pleasure.

 

Even her body condition was disregarded and she fucked more men………..

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 150 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
9