Chapter 73: the test for joining
1k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73: the test for joining

 

It has been a long time since he has tasted such a high quality woman.

 

This has further increased the flow of those male hormones.

 

Lisa is already looking at the hesitating manager while laughing inside her mind.

 

 She took the small coin pouch and gave the two silver coins to the manager with a pink blush that made the heart beat of the manager race.

 

I was almost unable to contain his lust from wanting to ravage Lisa.

 

Even her bald pussy was clearly visible to the manager.

 

He gently extended his hand to receive the 2 silver coins.

 

Lisa blushed even more as she started to put the things back into the back pack which revealed her back view to the manager that showed her round butt, along with her pussy and ass hole.

 

Everything is in fresh pink colour.

 

There is no sign of being used or have any contact before.

 

The manager was an expert so he widened his eyes looking at the unused pussy and ss hole of Lisa.

 

He was not convinced but because of the innocence skill activating his mind has some strange notions.

 

Where one of them is Lisa has just become an adult and only lost her virginity recently.

 

For this reason all of her inner parts were completely pink without any degradation.

 

Lisa did not put on the bag and the cloak and instead she walked over to the manager and said in a shy tone.

 

“Mister Smith can you please help me with the test giving me something easy.

 

My master is really cruel and would not like me to fail in getting this job done.

 

I heard that men love to do... that... to woman especially the woman of other...man.

 

I have already lost my ....first....time to my master.

 

So even if you do me and as long as I washed my body clean no one can find anything about it.

 

If you can make things a little easier for me then you can...do ...whatever you want with me?”

 

Listening to Lisa’s words the fuses in the mind of the manager were all shorted.

 

Her innocence skill is active and the visual impact along with the path development was great to the point that manager completely believed the words of Lisa.

 

He immediately wanted to pounce at Lisa but was stopped by his cautious nature.

 

Lisa went to his front and shyly spread her pussy lips a little and said.

 

“I just lost my vir... first time yesterday and it is still sensitive down there so please be gentle.”

 

The words of Lisa have broken the final barrier of the bestial instincts of manager smith and he is now completely blinded by lust.

 

He will not be considered a man if he did not take this offer that was placed right in front of his face.

 

He placed his hands on her butt cheeks and pulled Lisa closure to him.

 

Then he started to lick her pussy and clit with his tongue.

 

“Ahaaa...”

 

Lisa let out a soft moan that has ignited his fire and his crotch showed a bulge that is growing rapidly

 

The room is not sound proof so the manager took Lisa into another room which is a special bed room that he arranged for himself.

 

Then he started to ravage Lisa.

 

When he saw that penetrating her pussy let out a little blood he was even more satisfied.

 

He thought that her master did not have a thick dick or he only fucked her once.

 

Because of that he was delighted that he is having her first time.

 

He took an entire hour to thoroughly enjoy the body of Lisa.

 

Even thought he was on the lean side his dick is not and it is strangely shaped like an overly bent banana.

 

This caused his dick to rub at unexpected points of her pussy that made her moan loudly.

 

The milk that her tits produced has further excited him.

 

Lisa did not slack off as she thoroughly enjoyed getting fucked while she devoured some of the magic and other things of the manager.

 

Because he did not play like this for a long time, he thought that he was a little exhausted from playing with Lisa.

 

He would have never thought that some of his magic and other stat points were taken by Lisa.

 

He did not give up there as he took Lisa into the bathroom and helped her wash her body without leaving single dirt.

 

He has even taken out a special liquid that would completely clean Lisa’s body and erases his scent on her body completely.

 

With that everything was over and there is no problem after Lisa checked her body.

 

Even the bite marks or other bruises were also gone with the help of a medicine provided by the manager.

 

After that she sat on the lap of the manager completely naked while he fondled with her tits and gave her some simple tasks for the two tests.

 

First test related to information is to gain the information related to a simple matter of finding some details of a guard.

 

As for the second assassination test is to kill a drunkard that previously raped a woman killing her man in the process.

 

The case here is where this drunkard adventurer killed a normal villager and caught his woman and raped her.

 

The drunkard simply used a few coins to buy off the guards covering up the murder and rape.

 

After that the woman did not commit suicide like any other woman.

 

Instead she went to her home and used all of her and her dead husband’s savings to post an assassination request.

 

She is currently waiting to get the news of the death of the drunkard and most probably she will die after that.

 

Lisa was a little taken aback and decided to complete this assassination request wholeheartedly.

 

...........

 

After getting the information of the tests and manager finally reluctantly left her tits did Lisa went to put on her bag pack and the cloak.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

each post has 10 chapters except for the latest 2 posts which are 5 chapter sets and each costs 1$

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8