7.In Gradia
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"You buzzing mosquito where are you running. Who gave you the guts to rampage over my dignity.??" Your end is here worry not all your heart and kidney will be used as my medicine it would be useful to kill your kinds. I am generous aren't I??" asked an orange striped kimono wearing person.

"I just impregnated your wife, is she worth so much for you that you are gonna chase me to the end of the Giardia? ha?? If you are so pissed off then just take my lover and impregnate her??" She is a looker I tell ya" replied the dishevel looking, barefooted person. 

"You fuckerrrrr. She is not your lover. She is the princess of the kingdom Elianor, my dick will be cut off before I even talk to her. " "Even talking about her like this can make me headless if the watcher is watching I am not gonna be saved no matter what I do so I am gonna bring your head back and plead guilty. It will be better if you die by my hands otherwise you will be tortured to death by him"

"No man I will take my chances" replied the dishevel looking person.

." No matter your opinion. I am gonna kill you today, no matter even if the cost is my Chandra talisman " then he pulled out lightning runes filled with talisman paper and ignited it with alchemical ether flame.

"Well, she is my lover, after all, how can a pig-like person can even approach her, I am intelligent, charismatic, charming, rational and the best person with me the strongest bloodline. Even though it is of a dog.mm ahem ahem......what I want to tell you, I am awesome and your children who will be born will also be awesome and super cute."

The orange figure just concentrated on igniting the talisman with all his might without even caring about his snarky remarks when a dishevelled looking person whoo his comment heard no reply, looked back and he was shocked to see the talisman burning with Intensity. he exclaimed with true anger in his voice.." You fucker, what are you doing, it will kill you and me along with all the innocent people of this village???"

This talisman is also known as Chandra runes were highly unstable upon burning and when they explode,

they explode with the sheer energy of 290 kilotons of TNT exploding together. (Even though TNT is not made in this world. mmm ahem ahem back to the topic)

The dishevelled person upon seeing the palpitating danger admitted that he might die today. So without hesitation, he pointed two fingers in front of his face, ran some internal aura in his finger for sterilization and poked open his eye with full force.

In his retina, a crystal was engrained with microscopic runes interlocked into a semi-stable function when he poked his eyes, all the blood vessels in the sclera exploded with blood. The microscopic runes began to shine in black and white light while absorbing the newly blood supplied upon the explosion of capillaries present in the eye orbit.

A white explosion happened and everything become dazzling white. In a silent scream, the dishevelled person spoke," well, I am gonna survive and one day I will stick a pole right down your ass, for all the people you killed today, mark my word, I am gonna be back again. Even it takes me a century or a millennium, I am gonna kill you with all my strength.

Then, he was not able to see or feel anything other than blackness creeping down to his very soul.

His last thoughts were " Does this microscopic talisman fucked me over too," well fuck, my luck was always bad after all.

 

0