8.Elisha
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elisha was motion

Elisha was speed.

Elisha was the wind.

Well, Elisha was black.

Ahhh that last thought ended her excitement for making a beautiful poem.

Elisha was running full speed to catch that filthy animal but suddenly he took a right turn and moved to the cafeteria. A cafeteria is a big place for big and rich children to dine and shine their money with glory. She hated that kind of people and that kind of place, but most of all, she hated a girl named Julia.

Julia was her love rival, an eternal arch-enemy , she is a formidable opponent ,even a bullet through her leg was not enough to make that witch settle down for good, She was interviewed and cared for when their family realized that their daughter was hospitalized due to unforeseen circumstances. Well, that circumstance was me and my lackeys of course.

Well, today, first of all, I am gonna teach that filth a lesson then I am going to the spa, and then I am going to troll my favourite celebrity JEE KONG, he is so handsome and so cute, yikes I am falling in love. but he would never love me because of my skin. My sorry of a father is a Nigerian with black skin, my mother is American with sparkling white skin. So why the fuck my skin is so black that even light cannot be reflected. I am not a moving talking black radiation experiment. i just hate my skin and hate others due to their healthy skin.

Even Micheal Jackson would have been congratulating himself for having a great gene compare to me.

Haa AAAA. Just what I am gonna do in the future. A freelancer Nah, they would think I am too charming and beautiful to be captured by the camera. i know others don't hate my skin even some, love it. But I don't like my skin, no matter what psychiatrists or others say. Just thinking about Julia pristine skin make my anger resurface.

"I give you a choice whether you be a good dog and come to me or I will flay your skin tomorrow". I shouted in an angry voice.

"Well, is there is a choice where I cannot be beaten by you and I also would not be flayed away by my skin. I love my skin very much as, after all, it is jade compared to your skin." Replied Orthenon.

I just stopped dead in the tracks. "What ... What did you say...you ..you racist, you discriminator..you FILTHY ANIMALLLLLLLLLLLL".

I am gonna kill him, he just got on my nerves every time I see him. Even today my favourite pink dress was wasted because of him but how can he be so fast. I have not caught him yet. What did he eat for lunch nowadays, Pepsi with eggs and dozens of bananas?

I punched a fat guy blocking my way to victory and grasping his head and I said as sweetly as possible to him SAYONARAAAA you fatty. and throw him with much force I can muster towards that verbal abuser.

But his luck is always good, he bent towards the ground at right time and right angle and I missed.

Man, how Bowling experts do it. I cannot even through a fatty in the right direction. It would be very hard I wonder. Meh. I get sidetracked nowadays.

 

0