An Encounter
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came back with Goto to his modest apartment, still in Kabukicho. He starts taking off my sweater as soon as we get into his door. I barely had time to survey my surroundings. The lighting of his home was dim. He pressed my back against the door as soon as he closed it.

“Can we, uh,” I said as he sucked on my neck. Of course, he had to be loudly moaning while doing so.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he replied.

I looked down to see his hard dick and his slacks around his ankles.

“I need to clean myself a little,” I said, grabbing his face. 

“Okay,” he nodded, out of breath. I grabbed some baby wipes and shower gel from my duffel bag and headed for his bathroom. A small wet bath sat in the corner right next to a sink. At least it looked clean.

I started hearing strange noises. Maybe his vents are old. The whole place looked in need of a makeover. I washed up, then headed for his room.

Goto had taken his clothes off, revealing a hairy, chunky frame. For some reason, I was into it. I hopped in the bed and grabbed him by the balls.

“Aaahh....be gentle!” Goto hissed.

“You weren’t gentle with me just now,” I said slyly. I slid my hand onto his dick, squeezing the tip. I started slowly jerking him off.

“Please, just sit on my face, I’m begging you.”

I happily obliged. A lot of men here liked this kind of treatment. I sat there, letting him lick my asshole. My balls sat squarely on his wide nose, plus his stubble began tickling me. It almost made me laugh thinking about it.

I closed my eyes and rested on his headboard.

I could feel his heavy breath sifting into my asshole as he licked and nipped my skin. Goto squeezed my ass. I almost squeezed his head with my thighs.

My arched back began to tingle. What was this old man doing to me? 

He tapped one of my cheeks to get my attention.

“W-what is it?”

“Lay on your stomach,” he breathed.

I moved off him to lay on the other side of his bed, which now felt a lot smaller than I realized. Goto got more aggressive as he had more control now. I could feel his whole tongue licking me up and down. 

“Y-yeah. Keep going,” I whispered, hugging one of his pillows.

Then he just stopped.

“I-I heard something.”

I sighed.  “What is it?”

Goto ignored, staring off into the darkness.

I decided to head for his bathroom again. It was dark in the hallway, but I could see something.

I must’ve stood there I rubbed my eyes. Nah, that can’t be...

The being in front of me looked human. But his grayish skin told a different story. Despite the nonexistent lighting, I could still see his glowing red eyes. Large horns sprouted from the top of his head.

An incubus.

This is what led all the break-ins.

“Another snack,” the incubus said with a wide grin. “An appetizer, perhaps?” 

I slowly backed away. Goto’s whimpering in the background kept breaking my concentration.

“Get out. I was here first.”

The incubus titled his head at me. “You too?”

There was no real way for me to intimidate him. I didn’t have any red eyes to flash at him. But I couldn’t back down.

I dashed for the kitchen, grabbing a knife from the block on Goto’s counter, then held it out in front of me.

“Come on.”

The incubus lowered his head while still staring at me and grunted. He tackled me to the ground. Well shit. I braced myself to fall on Goto’s tiled kitchen floor but I still wasn’t prepared for the sharp jolt that shot through my back.

I’ve already been in fights back in Florida but this was the first one I was having in Japan. Never would I have thought I’d have one with an incubus.

An incubus. They really exist.

“I really like you. Let’s have fun,” he whispered in my ear, then gave a slimy lick with his bulbous tongue, planted on my neck. I tried not to flinch, to show any fear.

“So you like to go after other incubi, too, huh?”

He stopped to stare at me. “You, an incubus? Hmph. you must not have transformed yet.”

“Transformed?”

Instead of taking too much time to think over what he said, I gave him a quick headbutt. His skin wasn’t any harder than mine. He grabbed his head and kneeled over. I gave him more punches and kicked him a few times.

He started grabbing parts of his body, then he spat blood on the floor.

Soon, Goto finally had the balls to come out to see what was going on. Naturally, he started freaking out, grabbing at his near nonexistent hair.

We continued to tussle on the floor. Then the incubus gave a sharp scream and threw his head back.

“Get off of him!”

The incubus began writhing on the floor, with a slimy liquid spurting from his back. Goto had stabbed him!

I stumbled up, continuing to punch him, but incubus used what little strength he had to strong-arm me back into the floor and bolted off into the night.

0