Chapter Two: What Do You Mean I’m A Hero?!?!
149 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how much time has passed... I don't know how I got here. first thing I'm aware of is that I'm floating in a space of pure darkness. How did I get here you ask? Well I don't fucking know... last I knew I was dying... and now I'm here. It feels like its been hours but there's no source of time and no light anywhere.

As I spent my time in the darkness I contemplated my life. I had a shit life and my parents were not decent people. I mean who shoves their child into slave labor the moment they turn sixteen it's unethical not to mention very [Black] one of the few things my light introduced to me is light novels and from there I learned about [Black Companies] while I heard of it I didn't think there would be [Black Parents] as well.

As I was thinking about this a blaring light flashed in front of my eyes blinding me temporarily. When I Looked up there amidst the darkness were glowing golden letters. {Welcome hero, To The Interdimensional Empire-Building System}.

'eeehh?' 'hero?' 'what in the hell do you mean hero?!?' 'Didn't I just die of despair? why should I save others when I hadn't been saved?'

"Cut the bullshit... me? a hero? hahahaheheh *coughs* you must be joking!" I retorted feeling like i was being looked down i could help but scoff at the idea of being a hero.

{hero or anti-hero It does not matter. all that matters is that you have been chosen}

I scoffed again "why would I be chosen the only happiness I know is that which Alice gave me"

{Even if I told you that you could meet her again if you accept? Please note that we are trying to give you another chance at happiness while also saving the worlds that gods and humans alike has created}

"eeehhh? gods are real? and what do you mean worlds created by humans? Also its not like I'm a superhuman even if I reincarnate I'd be the weakest being and die the moment I get there" while I was tempted by the idea of meeting Alice again I didn't want to drag us both into danger without a shovel to dig us out.

{Yes gods are real, And what is meant by worlds created by humans is that amongst the worlds you will visit there will be ones you recognize as fiction, Such as the universe from the Dragon ball saga, Star wars, and even fullmetal Alchemist}

"..." to be honest that left me stunned i never expected it but none the less I'm gonna meet Goku, the Elric brothers and even a Jedi... amazing.

{We will also support you with a goldfinger system please note that we cannot give you everything you must work for it as well so most features will be locked at first and you will randomly travel between worlds until you can complete your own interdimensional travel system and integrate it into your space vessel}

It seems by space vessel it might be a decent spaceship, anyways from what I can tell I get nothing for free and I have to work for everything... oh well at least I get help. "so when will the reincarnation start?" I said preparing myself for what world I'll end up in first.

{It Has Already Begun}

As those words appear another flash of like appears far brighter and blinding then the previous and then... I woke up.

2