Chapter Three: Being someone else’s child is hard.
124 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I came to I saw two faces that were way too close, as I panicked and shouted I heard what could be assumed to be a baby's squeal as the two face were startled before trying to comfort me. "There there little Goran, it's just us your parents" what seemed to be my mother cooed at me. mouth open in shock I looked around and saw a grizzled and unshaven man with black hair and my mother whom had platinum blond. the man [whom I assume is my father] did not look like a strong man in fact from the dark rings around his eyes and his lanky body, he seemed to be a intellectual.

Whereas my moth seemed to be more proportionate and chunky in certain areas. As I'm studying my surroundings I also noted she called me Goran which I assume is my new name (Gore-Ran). All of a sudden my mother shouted like she remembered something "Ah that's right It's time I fed you" she muttered as she pulled at her chest. My eye went wide as I started to panic again 'Don't tell me... please no... anything but that!' I thought franticly as she uncovered her breast to nurse me. Forcing myself to close my eyes and pretend its a baby bottle I steeled myself for the journey ahead.

Needless to say I don't think I can marry anymore...

 

~Days later~

 

As I'm adapting to my daily life there was a knock at the door, when my dad opened it I was shocked completely, That was Van hohenheim THE Van hohenheim. Van hohenheim the father of the elric brothers and the maker of the philosopher's stone. I had never thought the first world would be the elric's world what a shocker. now I know why my father secludes himself in the basement he must be an alchemist then.

As I watched the interaction I noticed a bandage on his shoulder even with his sleeveless shirt on... It's around the time he leaves isn't it... he looks concerned so perhaps so. as he talked to my father they start speaking animatedly before my father turn to my mother and whispered in her ear before grabbing his coat and suitcase and leave with van. uh oh mom looks fine now but I don't think it will last long... he just left with van on a trip during the time he's hiding his bodies deterioration... I don't think he's coming back.

~ a month later~

I knew it... my mother is crying in the kitchen... she just received a letter. you were a fool father you should have never left... that stone is cursed and I want nothing to do with it. Oh well time to show mother something odd not to mention active this system that won't even twitch until I start exercising my infant body. As I crawled over to my mother 'whew even crawling is hard how do babies do it' i slowly pulled myself to stand shakily at my mother's knees I spoke my first words " I'm sorry mom he should have never left but I'm here for you."

my mom jerked upright and looked straight at me with extreme shock in her eyes. "w-what!?" "Mom It's okay I may be a bit weird but I'm still your child" I said hugging her tightly before muttering "But please no more breastfeeding... that's too embarrassing for me." "U-un." my mother nodded before wiping her tears and giggled a little at my embarrassment. Needless to say reincarnation or no... I want to give the first decent mother I had a great and enjoyable life. Also needless to say I asked for access to father's alchemy books as well.

2