Chapter Four: The journey to Strength begins with a single step.
103 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Twelve Years Later~

Here I am working out when I see two boys run up to me trailed by a blond girl, For anyone wondering... Yes its the Elric brothers and Winry. I have been trying my hardest to avoid them so as to not change their destiny no matter how painfull it is I can't tell them about their mother and father not to mention even Winry's parents. Because their journey through their tribulation and pain prepare them I cannot disrupt them. although I see Misses Elric weakening in person its becoming more and more difficult to turn a blind eye to her health.

I'm contemplating this when Edward Charges right up to me Shouting "Goran! Goran! My mother said you are learning your father's alchemy as well is that true?" I sigh quite certain where this is going after all before their mother dies the only thoughts on their brain were alchemy and competition, Funny thing is I do intend to join them anyways not for a rival but to step in when they make sloth. What I mean is I'm planning to participate in their human alchemy to gain what Edward will: the ability to invoke alchemy without a circle.

I have been preparing for that everyday, and although the price is two limbs its worth it if I'm really going to other worlds. "Yes I am, However Ed I have been learning from a very young age if you are challenging me you are looking to lose" I muttered as I glared at Edward. However he scoffed and thought nothing of it. "Whatever if you're afraid to lose then you are a chicken 'Bawk Bawk'" he proceeded to insult me and I laughed a kinda deep but evil sounding laugh, "Your funeral Blondy" as i proceeded to jump off the pole I was using for pull ups.

"Then Let's see who can make the best sculpture" Edward said as he started etching a alchemy circle into the ground. I shook my head in disappointment before etching an alchemy circle around a nearby boulder. As we were working Alphonse watch checking both my and Edwards work while Winry stuck by Edward being slightly wary of me. as I'm focused a glass of lemonade was placed next to me by my mother whom I smiled at and thanked for the refreshment.

When we were finally done me and activated the circles producing light and sparks as it altered the structure of what we targeted. when the light settled down Edward slumped in defeat as his was the size of a foot and it was a horse whereas I made a Twelve foot statue of my mother that was exact to details.

As I'm enjoying my victory I heard a 'Ding!' as a window appeared in my vision. {Congrats to User for completing the first step on your journey to the top}

{Now Tallying earned Systems}{Calculating}{Ding! Finished}

{User Has Been Awarded the Dimensional shop and Mission board}

{Complete mission's and requests on the mission Board for more points for the shop}

{User has been gifted One hundred points for activating the system and For beating a key figure in a contest}

Needless to say I believe this is where my journey really begins.

3