Chapter Seven: Free Time-rewind, Pirates, Navy, Swords, And… What? One Piece!?
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I confirmed my readiness for transfer I lost all feeling and had the same feeling as when I was first sent on my journey and was explained various things.

{calculating User points amount earned both miscellaneous and stated... total poins reached 34,590 current world paused free Time rewind Issued for body... gained nine years of youth... altered auto-mail arm to grow alongside new childlike body... but restricted it from transmutation alteration... Covered auto-mail with an illusion to look like a normal arm. Transferring user to... The Four-blues-east blue Shimotsuki village.}

Opening my eyes I find myself in a very iconic location... the hill overlooking Shimotsuki village the childhood village of Roronoa Zoro and where he received his initial sword training walking downhill Towards the Dojo I opened the IES going straight to the talents window and purchasing the best sword talent I could get at the moment: Improved Right-handed single-swordsmanship Talent-34,500 leaving me with ninety but I knew what I would be doing for the next Six to Ten years before I even attempted to head out to sea. Chuckling I muttered to myself "knowing my luck Zoro is there too" as I approached the dojo.

~3 years later~

It seems I'm better then most currently the only one im tied in skill right now is Zoro himself and thats saying alot but ow i relize how zoro felt when he couldn't beat his childhood friend fairly before her sickness got her she's an utter genius and me and zoro can only chase after her shadow as we polish against each other, over the years i have scraped together 10,000 points by helping out the neighborhood and rewards for practice and exercise.

well i said we chased but I think this is the year she dies to sickness because those two seemed kinda moody lately, i tried to stay out of it because i didn't want to mess with zoro's destiny.

~7 Years later~

She did die that year while zoro left earlier I stayed long enough to learn breath of all things and the voice of steel before the system let me know of another transfer although it stated nothing of returning maybe i'm going somewhere new? who knows where i'll go next but something tells me next will be a long and dangerous time quite unlike the previous times why? this is why.

[Mystery gift awarded: Penalty World transfer begun-Reward waiting for you at transfer location at world]

I have suspicions about this ^gift^ It may have been year but I remembered that familiar echo of a scream in what seems like years ago. on the other hand I gained another 20,000 points these last years.

0