Chapter Eight: Isekai World Restriction, Status Menu, And…
296 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This transfer was unlike anyother as it felt like my very soul was being stabbed with thousands of needles, As I Gritted my Teeth I Did my best to catch every pop-up that was showing up before disappearing because a lot of information was flowing by making this transfer the longest he experenced

[Beginning Soul And body atom replacement and race evolution for future growth and alterations... Stand by]

{Soul integrated with status evaluation allowing user to track and plan growth through game-like status window level in the Interdimensional Empire-building System

-

Body altered for free evolution choice system when user reaches Maximum race level limit, Level and rank system Initiated... Altering rank levels in accordance with current world monster and adventurer rankings.

Ranks Currently viewable are

Novice-rank: Ordinary mortals and low level creatures: adventurer guilds only allow such ranks to fetch herbs and do errands.

Apprentice-rank: Novice adventurer or mid-level creatures: Adventurers that the guild or country has deems appropriate to survive in low-level Wilderness Areas, Creatures that inhabit forests, caves, and other more dangerous area's further away from the Myriad Racial Capitals.

Adept-rank: Seasoned Adventurers and The lowest level knights, Upper Level Creatures: Adventurers entrusted with Tasks That go into the forests and caves, often relied on to handle unpredictable goblin nests, low-level knights entrusted with the protection of the Walls and forts of civilization.

Expert-Rank: Elite Adventurers and Mid-level Knights: Adventurers in charge of the guild leadership and directors in times of disaster or emergency, Mid-level Knights Usually In Positions of Command Over All Soldiers And Protection of the nobles of various houses.

Master-Rank: Royalty and high-Level Knights: All royal blood have Heightened Combat ability and Intelligence They are usually in charge of territory and state functions thus usually trained to handle all State of emergency cases, High level knights are usually generals of army's or the protectors of the crowned royals.

Grandmaster-rank: The current highest in the current world, Crowned Royals and Demon Royalty.}

Showing current user status:

~Status-~
Name: Goran
Gender: Male
Class: Flegdling hero
Level: 12
Race: Human
-Stats-
Magic: 20
Ability: 100
Grit: 100
Inteligence: 40
Charisma: 50
-Talents-
=Blessed by the demions-Blessed by the will of all worlds- Incresed rate of learning and training
=One-handed otherworld master-swordsman (grandmaster-archmaster-demigodmaster and god level still to go)
=otherworld alchemist adept (Altered alchemist's skill tree with full-metal world flair)
-Skils-
=Onehanded-blade-otherworld-mastery(Master-level)
=Otherworld-Alchemy(adept-level)
=Navigation(apprentice level)
=althletics(apprentice Level)
=Acrobatics(apprentice level)
=Medium armor Expertise (apprentice level)

As the pain faded and his vision Cleared Goran opened his eyes before stepping back in shock at the face in front of him, Although he suspected it there was someone standing directly in front of him face mere inches from his own.
"'Bout time Mister disembodied lived up to his promise~" before he could even open his mouth his childhood friend spoke first in her familar tomboy speech and sass.

Where we were was an extremely large room built in mideval celtic style with chandleirs of crystal and gold drapped about the room the walls were etched with gold into a pale shale stone wall making various marks and etchings some where identifieable as various flowers and ther embroidery but that wasnt all there seemed be things that looked like hieroglpics and kanji seemingly in a large pattern around the circluar alter we stoon on in the middle of the room although we weren't the only ones in the room those who were there besides us were draped in white robes completely covering their four forms.
I took a good look at my childhood friend I havent seen in years, her crimson pixie cut hair hasn't changed much still wearing the hairclip he gave her when they were children.when he noticed said hairpin he pointed at it slackjawed and wide-eyed.

[~flashback to before isekai-Pov Change~]
As I ran threw the rain and these shoddy back-alleys and flithy side streets I did my best to breathe deeply and get enough oxygen to my body becuase not only was i sprinting i was also slightly panicing.
I had only gotten off the plane one hour ago,I had finally got his location from his rotten family after years of pestering them but the comment his scum of a father made as I left warented my urgency "Heh! You better hurry from what i heard you dont have long to see him...~"
Needless to say my parents were way better but they supported my drive for him who i consider my soulmate although he was named horribly in this world,(Who the hell names their child "man" not manny not maniuel but fucking "Man") and treated even worse i could see the good in him, the kindness, the willpower...
As I Skid up to the doorstep(Is This even a Doorstep? This is nothing but a concret walkway and a heavy basic wooden door.) in my chest i felt a growing pain like... lIKE HE WAS DYING!!
I started knocking then banging on the door,before long im screaming hestaricly and breaking the door down as the pain in my chest grows... and right as i finally break the door down shouting his name... i felt it... the moment he stopped breathing my chest cold like Dry ice in my chest cold.
I cluched my heart through my breast as a slowly stagger over to him seeing his emanicated and broken grey body i collasped on my knees before him... in total shock i felt lost.

When i came to i was in a dark space with words in my face...

[Do you wish to follow him? In death and in life through eternity?]

I shakily reached out to the words While questioning outloud "Can I? Please May I?"

the words stayed but i heard a disembodied voice that was neither male nor female but a combination of the two spoke.

{Yes. You are able to be bound to him eternal. But you must journey seprate for awhile to learn to survive the coming trials}

"I'm not going right to him?!? WHY?"

{Because he was given a huge redemption at life. And you yourself didn't die like he did... Fear not there is a time difference between you two and you are going first if you choose to follow him}

"Everything has lost its light for me without him anyways... Yes i want to."

{Vary well you will be given the IESS, a system that is a counterpart to the IES}

~(Discriptive time-skip)During the time goran was learning alchemy she was put into a tutorial program that would help her train to a level where she would be of help to him. when he learned alchemy she learned the various rules and etiqutee of nobility and royalty,when he trained his body she trained her mind and magic, when he learned swordsmanship she learned healing.-
~now~
As I stared at goran i noticed how different he seemed he should have seemed better due to having decent parents this time but she guessed the system didn't know that his mother was so weak without his father tht she'd fallow him to the grave... but she didn't blame her because she would have done the same if it was goran who died first
But i digress the only i knew what happened to him instead of the otherway around was because of the added benifet of My system which as a bonus allowed me to check on him and see how he's doing.

~Status~
Name: Jessica
Gender: Female
Class: Healer (Real class Fledgeling heroine disguised as healer for protection)
Level: 11
Race: Human
-Stats-
Magic: 100
Ability: 50
Grit: 55
Intelligence: 100
Charisma: 75
Talents-
=Blessed as the second(has a slightly lower bonus then blessed by the demions
=designated empress(Hidden(Able to see main characters stats at all times)
-Skills-
Healing magic (Master level)
Light magic (apprentice level)
Body magic (apprentice level)
Mind magic (adept-level(hidden)(Mid magic allows one to to peek/control/guide others thoughts depending of defrence in level may cause failure))
Chanting Omission (adept-Level)
Fire magic (novice Level)

(Skill and ability starts at "Unknown" then goes "Novice" then "Apprentice" "Adept" "Expert" "Master" "Grandmaster" "archmaster" "demigod-master" then finally "god-level"(at current)
(((Personal note from author: Sorry this chapter took so long it was alot of ironing out facts... writer's Block plus turmoil from irl but here's a huge chapter to make up for it))))

0