Chapter [9] ~ Fate intervals
2.1k 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

....

Days flew by, and the renovation of the forgotten club was  finished. With the help of the employees, Iris and Ivy finally finished designing the whole building and there was only three days left before it would be considered open.

During the first day after the furnishing was done, Iris called out her summons, the employees of the Twin Flames Club and the one who'll soon supervise the establishment when she and her sister Ivy goes to school. 

The meeting was quite simple; Iris answered a few work relevant question and told everyone their roles. 

Bai who was classified as a wisdom filled individual was assigned to be an informant behind the scenes and above would be the manager of the club. She would also become the guardian of the twins.

Clarke who looked cold and emotionless, was assigned to be a bartender because of his exquisite and unique mix in skills of both coffee and champagnes. His true role was to converse with potential costumers and give them a chance.

Ariz, the flirty beauty, was assigned to be the entertainer. Coupled with his singing voice comparable to sirens, he was tasked to gather information and also know certain whereabouts of particular things.

Though child-like and very small, Susy is an expert cook and gourmet. The red haired loli was mostly assigned to be a playdate, which was her exterior role before her interior job as a cook. She can capture hearts from stomachs and result in successful operations (Contract Signing) to potential costumers. 

Meanwhile, the four boys, Harold, Garreth, Harmon and Gin who looks like four little boys were assigned to be a bodyguard slash security guards. In their small builds lies strong strength, hybrids of a golem and a titan. Their job was to protect Iris and Ivy from potential harm while lowering the guards of enemies.

Quinn on the other hand was assigned together with Harmonia, a tree sprite. Harmonia would be a gardener, her top priority was to multiply herbs, spices, flowers and trees to future uses. Quinn was tasked to use the plants to create medicinal creations; she was someone with unrivaled knowledge with medicine.

And just like that, the meeting ended and three days passed in a blink of an eye. 

In a certain spacious room, Iris and Ivy sat on the sofa chair placed on the top most center as the rest sat on the chairs beside the table.

“We're finally opening~” Ivy raised her hands up high and commented cutely. Her eyes were narrowed as a slit as her cheeks formed dimples from her sincere smile of glee. 

“I'm glad that the preparations went smoothly. It would have ended up extending the opening date if mistakes have appeared.” Iris lofty spoke aloud as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. The red ribbon tying up her blouse bounced up and revealed the strange, ruby gem embalmed on the middle.

“Remember that the roles assigned shouldn't be taken lightly. Everyone should gather their resolve and hide as much of the traces behind our extra identities as possible. In addition, Bai Chan had gathered assassination forces in the underworld, these assassins are the [Spades].”

 Iris stood up, glanced at Bai and smiled before she returned her gaze to the others and hastily changed her tone, “After a month, the club «Twin Flames » shall finally be on business. As while, the group ·Fate Intervals· will be on business as well.”

“Now, let's reminisce.” She said as she sat down.

“The main purpose for this club is to be notorious. For whatever meaning ‘notorious ’ has, it should be understood that club Twin Flames deals with multiple businesses.”

Iris sat on the sofa chair as she adjusted her clothing's cuffs. She was like a tiny boss, and under her presence, her summons lowered their head and attentively listen to her speech.

“Assassination, arms dealing, gambling, loan dealing....” Bai rested her arms behind her back and stated, “Those mentioned are 99.9 % notorious and vile. Fate Intervals are a sub-group created to be another distraction for the main advertise.”

“Yes.” Iris nodded.

“Oh, that's intriguing.” Bai smiled and added, “Also, a system has been created to put another set of distraction and loyalty amongst member. If one is not a deaf and blind, everyone should already know that the levels of individuals defer from the symbol of the cards....Each symbol defines different levels and meaning....”

Susy grumbled, “We already know!”

Bai looked at her and squinted her eyes, “Oh, forgive me. I just wanted to remind everyone of the system. Plus, it was forgotten to be mentioned that the bosses, are under the symbol and name, Dealer. They hold the cards, and deal it into a perfect or similar level of achievement in a plan.”

“Good.” Iris clapped. “Well then, that was all.”

Bai looked back at Iris and smiled, “Yes, Young Miss Dawn.”

“That was a lot of words.” Ivy commented.

“Ah, should I lessen it down?” Bai moved her gaze to Ivy who was rubbing her chin. 

“Maybe.” Ivy said in uncertainty. 

...

The opening day was simple. 

The heavily locked door was finally opened and the club was in for business. 

Bai wanted the twins to remain and be there during the first opening, however, as Iris and Ivy were now five years old; the national age for kids to start school - primarily, directly to elementary. 

Iris at first didn't want to enter that hell again, but she wanted Ivy to learn a thing or two. So in order for the little girl to attend school, she had to follow her elder sister. 

“Iris, I don't wanna!” Ivy cried, dragging her feet to a stop yet Iris still pulled her without any hardship. In a brink of moment, Ivy casted a high level wind control to her feet and began moving back wards as hard as she could. 

“Come on, please.” Iris face palmed as she casted earth control on the feet below Ivy. “Its not gonna be that bad. We'll be only taking lessons we liked since that school is for an elite. There won't be any bland lessons and the education system had improved a lot!”

“What?” Ivy was stupefied and hurriedly asked, “Aren't elite schools too expensive? And are you sure that the credibility of the information is high? I don't want to east time on math, you know!”

“The money has been made by buying stocks online. Now get inside, Ivy! We'll go to school for today and if you hate it, we'll never come back.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Okay.”

I'm back! And yeah, here I am doing random choices to know if I should just skip an entire chapter of boring school discussion or should I include it? ...welp, I'll be back with the chapter soon.

1