3. Someday,i will be back
95 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Immortal and eternal are just bullshit words that try to f*ck you over. The only thing matter in the world is strength, money and talent. No matter how much you want to move away from suffering it will still bite you in the ass. so why not just accept this suffering, if reality is an illusion and if this illusion makes our life meaningless then accept this illusion as your desire for meaning".ruminate the boy with gloom in his mind.

"So I will let this world know, I will let this society know, what a decided mind can do in this wicked and fucked up world, I will walk the path that no people had tried to tread, I will walk the path of being deathless and true chaos. "Declared the boy with determination oozing from his figure. he clenched his fist so tight that it was able to draw blood.

While he was staring at the ceiling fan and contemplating his life. A light knock sounded in the window glass pane, a crow with a black beak and black feathers was trying to go to his half-lit room.

"So it is time. I was getting bored anyway." concluded the boy and looked at his crow which he single-handedly raised.

He looked at his sister who was dozing off while still holding her android phone.

So he took away the phone from her grasp and slapped her in the cheek lightly so that she would wake up.

"Ahh! Give me my ice cream back it is mine! Mine!! "muttered the girl while still sleeping .so he placed the note dictating he would be back in an hour or two from his friend's house. He went to his room and found a blue marker. He uncapped it and with a devilish grin began to doodle on his little sister's cheek.

Upon applying some finishing touches here and there the picture of vanilla ice cream was completed. He was not able to hold his laughter overseeing this scenery , it make her look like she had grown a beard so he let out a silent chuckle filled with mirth.

He holds her hands tightly to gain some determination for the action he is going to take today , upon seeing her beautiful face he reminisce old collection of his memory. when he was born and was of 12 years he was innocent but he had to seen the contempt and anger of his father trying to beat his mother black and blue. And when they were getting divorced the broken husk of his prior mother burned in his retina. Even to this day, he can recollect all the detail of that gloom-filled image. A dark corridor with a half-lit lamp, a sitting woman with ruffled red hair, eyes still swollen from crying, blue and black bruises adorning her hand and back like they were deeply marked tattoos. That image still boiled his fury to nine heavens. Even though he was never abused by his father, he hated that father who took away her mother's laughter along with all of her  property and her company.

His hate towards his father was so deep in his bones and if he don't do anything about that hatred, he would be someday consumed by that hatred.

That is why he raised the crow. Crows are excellent creatures, they are filled with intelligence and have a high emotional quotient( Eq) and most of all they have a knack for stealing shiny things. and if you work hard enough, crows will be able to tell the difference between gold chains and silver necklaces.

He opened the latch of his window for letting the crow in. The crow sat on his shoulder and began to peck his cheek with its pointy beak.

"I know, I know, it is time already" muttered the boy while patting the crow's crown lightly.

He gave it some soybeans and biscuit crumbs to satiate his hunger. As it has been working hard for several hours after all and then he grabbed the screw driver from the rack and unscrew the potted plant lower base , and took out his two prized possession.The leather bag hidden in potted plant compartment jog back some fond memories of his life.

He still remembered the day when he had to do a part-time job in KFC and as well as work in the garage to earn every little fortune as he could muster , because her mother was depressed and lonely to the point that she would not even talk to their children. it was very heartbreaking for him to witness that sight. As most of his days went to flipping burgers and packing fries for costumers, his study lagged behind he only slept three hours a day but could not meet any of the expectation of both of his bosses and teachers so he decided that studies could be done later on in life but the survival of his family was way more of an immediate concern. but after the divorce paper was finalised, his father was forced to pay for child provision and child education , so he relaxed some load from his back by quitting the kFCs job.He hated the customer and that pesky boss anyway.Part time job in garage was not as total tragedy as KFC as it taught him some quite nifty tricks such as how to open the car without any keys and how to jump start any car engine with only two live wires and it was amazing and it was enthralling , from that day on, he gave up his part time job of KFC and started working on the project he named" black sheep".Day in and day out he worked tirelessly in earning money from garage and during night he learnt some coding in  c ++ and java ,Deep web was like a new door opened to him by God.it gave him endless possiblity and Ideas for his project. After two years in garage he learnt everything that old coot could have taught him , then quit that old fool's job. then he went to government hospitals worked as a sweeper in there, he stole medicines for anti depression and pregnancy prevention drugs. Opiates and morphine were written in clear cut amount ,so stealing them was never a option. Shutting of the camera required some skill, but his two hours of java coding worked his wonders and no one really cared at that time. Medicinal dispenser was just a depressed fat person trying to just waste his life away. But he did not want any loose ends that could be made into evidence. So he only stole two tablets a day while alternating it with other medicines which was known for strong effects .

I sometimes walk in empty alley to meet some gangsters and rappers trying to look for their fix.At first , they just wanted to rob me blind.But surrendering was never an option in the first place,a butter knife in the hand and some exceptional juggling skills really does its wonders.Talk in abusive language while cursing they momma and daddy while throwing some rhyming word and acting tough here and there.it was pretty easy peasy for me.so I started selling drugs.Money was flowing in quick. But one day ,some hulking black guy with a black jacket really pissed me off.saying wrong things about my mother and what not. and due to my anger ,I traced him back to his home and I wanted to complete my pet project anyway , there he was sitting on a couch,and getting high on the drug. I snuck in his shabby looking home which was opened in the first place .i crouched behind his sofa and he did not hear me entering because he was enjoying massaging his dick while placing his headphones in ears , the moaning noise of the girl was so loud , that I was even able to hear from the crouching position and without missing a beat I sucker punched his temple to the oblivion.but I knew I fucked up in anger.so i did what I had to do. i overdose him with morphine in his neck while putting on gloves.i placed him near the sofa and checked for his identity card and his money.Turns out he was from Berlin with age of 21 and by looking on his face there was a tattoo of tear in his right eye , it means his some close relative died.i checked his pocket and I found what I was looking for ,a revolver with six bullet in magazines with some heroine still stuck on hand grip of the gun.

By looking at the chamber , I was able to tell that it was used only one time so it's  not a faulty gun.The guy begun to froth and twitch beside me so I knew I did not have the time .i need to make it look like it was a accident so in  no circumstances i could kill that guy because cops are always like a hound dogs on a case,if they investigate I would be found out as he had seen my face. So the only option will be if he himself disappear or he pretend like nothing happened in the first place , both plan was unfeasible.and if I overdose him he will die and the likely suspect will be me.so, I knew what i need to do, i hold his head and bashed it against the floor. Then I injected the tranquillizer drug in his hand's major artery ,I did the same trick again until only of puddle of blood was left on the floor I hanged him upside down so that the drugs travel into his head. the method worked like a charm ,I induced cerebral bleeding as well as cerebral epilepsy , his eyes became bloodshot, and his nose begun to bleed. It would looked  to others that he  had some prior disease hidden in his which was only acting due to overdose. My only goal was to make him forget the appointment he had with me.and it would be a blessing for him to even remember his own name now. I broke his laptop so any audio or videos cannot be seen. I searched any nook and cranny for the camera but found nothing.so I looked for his stuff and found the magazines of bullets.i robbed him clean without taking his money. Stealing money is evidence. Stealing illegal gun and illegal bullets is not.but sometimes no evidence is also a evidence so I created fake footprints with my spare shoes which I burned it into next alley.

Doing that, I sighed in relief and marched back to another alley to alley to shrug off any potential threats.

Feeling safe and relief I marched back to home locked the door and began shivering. That day was a memory I was not able to forget all my life. That day was the first I seen the mortality of life , the red blood, the unconscious man , it was so easy just to rob his life away.from that day on I decided to study sociology and then I had my answers why mass murderers killed people with no apparent reason and motive. They wanted that feeling of that excitement , that domination , that feel of power it is so intoxicating thrilling feeling that anyone would get addicted to it if he had no qualms about killing others but I was never a sociopath and I never want go become one in this life.

To make my black sheep project complete ,I bought a silencer from a regular customer of drugs , all the savings of mine was lost in that silencer.

And in this hidden compartment tied to the leather bag was my means of revenge.

I sighed and confessed to no one ",lets end it here , my father of mine. I am going to see if you have much thicker blood than me or not. ".

The weight of revolver and the tapering silencer , made my head heavy , all this suffering , all those humiliation from my friends and teacher I will pay them all with your blood or mine.

I looked back to my home where my sister was sound asleep,and with determination filled eyes I cocked the gun and put it under my jacket. I covered my head with a hoody so that in night,shadow of the hood would fall on my face. I took three magazines filled up to brim.i covered my hand finger tips with translucent glue and let it dry.

In night,I took the bus towards the street 42 of Manhattan.i sat on the bus seat while swiping phone 's Instagram.

Upon reaching the destination I did not take the street 42 but let the bus move me to street 58.Then I faced the camera for a quick look and removed my hood because during investigation any shady person with a mask or hood really become prime suspect. Then I walked back towards street 42 .My timing was impeccable as I have been repeating this routine for fourteen times already ,a right then left and whola I see my dad's home.

It was 1am in night perfect. I looked around and found the spare key under the potted plant in hidden compartment .Tailing his new born son was doing his wonders after all. i moved the key in the keyhole and opened the damn door. I put my mask with two holes for eyes ,I checked the time again it was currently one hour twelve minutes only 45 minutes left for that bastard of the dad to come home. And i fucking feel like I am in a espionage movie with me being the villain.

I need to focus on the task thought the boy in his mind.i sneaked in like a rat and found his wife sleeping with liquor bottle on the floor."child makes good hostage but not adults" thinking this line I took a point blank range position and shoot her in the head .the couch stop the dead body falling in the floor.

A panicked voice sounded from the restroom.shit, I should have show that coming. Children are frequent visitor to restroom as they are not able to control their muscle of urinary gland. I ran quietly toward the rest room.There was no one in there. Thank god! The child has not locked himself up otherwise I would have fallen in the pickle ,let's see , children after afraid runs towards closet, toward their mother or hide under bed, they can also move to attic. Not good. He can lock up the attic.i ran with all the speed I could muster toward the upper floor and found that the ladder was just going to close up. I snatched the ladder with my hand with all my  puny body can afford .Fuck the lever is electrical. I aimed with gun and fired at the switch .it was blown to smithreens,I climbed up to the ladder and punched the crying child in the temple.he begun to vomit blood and fall to unconscious , it turns out my dad was hiding it all along his child is a girl .and that explains the the alcohol bottle and lonely sleeping women. Now only thirty minutes remaining ,I checked my timer. The noise would have woken up everyone but son of a gun wanted a peace and quiet life.so he took the only home which was not surrounded by apartments or building. Man! I would really had been done in by this child.she looks same as my sister but why do I care? I care more about my sister.

i placed the chloroform sprinkled cloth near her nose so that she would not wake up from her nightmarish dream.

I looked for the cameras with my torchlight of phone and I found two camera one in the drawing room and one in his wife bedroom. Perfect! That is what happen to you when you cheat on others ,you develop a mania and a sense of distrust towards everyone else. When I looked around the child room a pink  teddy bears eyes looked a bit off .i separated the teddy bear body and whola!!, a camera with heat signature detector.

So a teddy bear ,I walked back to the corridor and found the neko cat with a coin in it's hand.i broke that toy and found another camera.i searched all around the home and found two more. On in his study room and another in his dresser "fuck!!what is so wrong with him".i walked to the garage and then

I cut the main supply of electricity from the house and also the second electricity dc generator. 

And I place the frequency jammer near it so that no one can call the cops.

I burned all the important documents or any legal documents of the divorce I could find.

I cut opened the gas pipeline from where gas begin to leak up into the house. I closed all the doors and windows so that no leakage of gas could be detected from outside by the sparse neighbours. I opened up all the bottles  of perfumes ,deodrant and whatever I could find with my trusty butterfly knife. 

And then I was ready only 2 minutes and 12 second remaining. I took the child with me near the kitchen.

And waited for the car to show up.

I closed my eyes and started counting.

1.

2.

3

.....

72..

...

129

..

132

A car horn sounded but garage shutter did not open. 

Step .step.step.....

A scream sounded like that of a butchered cow.

my wife!!! My wife!!!!

Who has did this done to you????!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tell me! Ahhhhhhhhh.

I will kill that fucking son of a bitch, who had done this to you tell me! Tell me someone!!!!

他妈的混蛋.....&$%#&#%.  $&$%#%%.  &%$% 

I opened my eyes

Good .he had not close the door of the car.

Suddenly the screaming stopped.

A liquor bottle rolled toward the kitchen ,I did not fire on the bottle.

I opened up the torch light of my phone.lighted up the kitchen I placed the gun on the child temple.and i squeezed the girl neck so that she will squeak.

"Hi , dad it has been a while? So how did you like my present it was beautiful is it not it.?"

Ahahahahahaahahha

"Don't worry if you did not like that present I can give you one more present. But it would be yours last present." I said

NO .NO.NO.NO.....NOT MY DAUGHTER, I BEG YOU PLEASE. I BEG YOU.

PLEASE LET HER GO! SHE IS MY ONLY DAUGHTER!!

PLEASE! PLEASE!!!

I KNOW I HAVE DONE WRONG TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THAT JUST LET HER GO! AND WE CAN TALK THIS OUT.screamed and begged  his dad.

"Okay! I can let her go, wait ! Wait! 

Why would I do that? You are my father ,I had given you a present so where is my present?

Daddy I want my present? ". I asked with sarcasm filled voice.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING.

JUST TELL ME , OKAY.AND LET MY BABY GO.

"Well, I wanted revenge. Can you give me that?". I asked with narcissism.

YOU HAVE KILLED MY WIFE YOU 他妈的混蛋?

WHAT MORE REVENGE DO YOU WANT?

IF YOU KILL MY DAUGHTER , I WILL KILL YOUR SISTER ALONG WITH THAT WHORE.??

JUST GIVE MY DAUGHTER BACK YOU FILTHY FUCKER!!

I JUST WANT HER BACK!

oh!! You son of a swine! Do you even care about her? You have been telling everyone that she is your son after all. She is just a property to you, you have been investing on!just like my mother!right! You called her whore! Look every action have consequences your sperm here is giving you a lesson. Never insult a women! You got that , and especially my MOTHER!!!!!then I tore the ear of her daughter clean form her face.

NO .NO.NO.NOOOOOO

Don't TORTURE MY DAUGHTER! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!! IT IS ONLY BETWEEN YOU AND ME?JUST LET HER GO..I AM BEGGING YOU.PLEASE....

"okay , next time don't talk shit to the kidnapper they will not be sensible as I am! I like your daughter man .very very much. So I will not kill her today.here catch this.

Transfer all your money to my mother account? And I know you have six account in six different bank so don't try to pull a fast one on me! Otherwise" I let the threat dropped and place my left hand on his daughter left ear.

He caught my phone and was stunned to hear my last comment.he was shivering all over with fury on his face with guilt deeply hidden in his intent.

"What you dilly dallying here for? I don't got all day? Or you want another present?"

After 15 minutes passed 24 messages beeped on phone one by one.

"Here,I have done it". Said his father.

"I said all your money.Even you swiss bank. Just transfer it all .otherwise your daughter will die in my hands" I said with last part screaming.

"Okay! I am doing it. I am doing it. Just let her go.!!" Said his father.

After 5 messages beeped in the phone.he throw it toward me.i caught the phone without moving my gun from her daughter temple.

I checked the phone and all 650million dollars was deposited in my mother account. My mother was not able to message me because the phone was totally rigged.only my phone has the password for breaking the restriction. I don't want any loose end after all.

"Okay! I see you love your daughter very much mm.okay time for my present, catch this paper and pen write your will that the real estate and your  property will be given to my sister and my mother". I said deliberately enunciation the last world.

He caught the pen and paper and jotted it all down without any hesitation as her daughter life was on the line.

And be sorry about it ,you fucker? Write it all down and here, take this aluminium case and put that written page there.

And show me what you have written.

I dropped the heavy aluminium box and kicked it with my leg towards him.

He opened the aluminum box and read his letter to me.when I nodded in affirmation .

He then  put the letter in the box.

"Now close it. And put it back in your bedroom".i said

Due to anger, guilt and sorrow for his loss plaguing his mind. He was not able to understand what I said to him, but he still did what I told him to do.

He took the aluminium box and place it where it belonged in the first place.

"Now I have nothing left. No money, no home, no wife, you happy!!! just give me my daughter and I will return to China, you will never see my face in your entire life. just give me my daughter, please".begged his dad with tears streaming down his face.

"Okay! Okay! Here! Take your daughter!" I said and then I threw her unconscious and still twitching body towards him.

Then I saw the contempt hiding in his face. He pulled out a gun on his back and caught his daughter with a left hand in a one-handed bear hug and pulled the trigger while pointing it at my face.

I tried to move away my body but I was never a good athlete but my hands were never needed to be flexible for my next task. 

I shot my gun toward the gas pipeline.

Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

A white explosion annihilated everything, nothing was left but only ashes and burnt poisonous gas .

 a burnt charred corpse of a teen who was barely alive and three brutally burnt corpses.

Cough.* cough* cough! It looks like I will not survive it!

It was a good run! But a bad ending! Man, I hate endings. That fucker deserve it.

Everything is over here. And I don't want to study psychology in jail and it looks like I will not even survive the ambulance ride.

So, he reached into his bag and pulled out the badly crumbled water bottle. He emptied all the water from his bottle front mouth and after a couple of shake a leather parchment was sticking out from the bottle's mouth, with great determination and willpower he Ignored the pain and just pulled out the parchment.  The parchment was an image of "Yama a Hindu mythology" hell God.

Fantasy is bullshit but what choice do I have. He thought to himself  and began to stare at it with utmost concentration imagining the seen of purgatory hell and demons. He took the gun from his badly mangled right hand into the left without losing any concentration. And with utmost derision and madness, he yelled in his mind and with his broken body such that every thing around him and even heaven  and earth was resonating with him such was his determination such was his willpower to never surrender to never give in.he screamed to heaven and earth

I walk the path of deathless

I walk the path of true madness and chaos!!!

I was born empty and I will return empty

No one is eternal but my responsibility.

The river of reality flows from past to future

But I am a rock on the beach I am immovable.

I walk the path of deathless

I walk the path of true madness and chaos!!!

Then he pulled the trigger and everything returned to silence.

 

.

2