6. Ergonia (part ,2)
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A massive black beast adorned with pointy jagged teeth and claws descended from the sky.A roar as loud as thunder reverberated through the castle.

Every person living in castle begun to run like their life depended on it, but a blood curdling scream like that of butchered bitch sounded again.


Even My dragon was impressed by that wail.


MMMYYYYY FFFAAACCCEEE!!!!!

MMMYYYY FFFAAAACCEEE!!!

MMMYYYY PPPRREETTYY FFFAAACEEE!!!


A Garuda company mistress was running across discount castle with a disfigured face.blood was still dripping down to the floor.Her entire face was a valley of crisscrossed claw marks , her entire eyebrows were completely dismembered , her nose cartilage was holding by only some string of muscles.


It was so tragic sight that even I was terrified by witnessing that barbaric scene down by the perpetrators of highest felony.


I jumped down from the castle with barely a flicker, and reached my dragon.


His hollow and empty eyes like that of abyss calmed me down "Have you find my mother , is she alright?" I asked him while feeling impatient.


Upon seeing me ,The dragon shaken his giant draconian head in rejection, and let out a belch towards my face.

I want to comfort him by patting on his head but his breath was so stinky and horrible ,I have to stop my gag reflex from regurgitating out everything I have eaten.


"It is alright! I have got the information from Garuda company mistress, she had not flee from Rheim, no matter by hook or crook we will find her." I said to him while finally patting down his giant head. From other point of view it  was like an ant trying to pat an adult elephant head.


He shake his head with acknowledgement , get on his all four , flapped his bat like wings violently to bet rid  of dust , gravel and insects , he plopped his belly on the podium , put his head over his forelegs and covered himself up with his giant wings like a ball of rice and began to sleep.


"My face! My face! My face! Help! help! Somebody help! My face!" Came to a scream interrupting my conversation with my dragon.


I nudged my dragon while pointing my dainty finger over her disfigured face he stared at me and shaped his head on rejection. I  nudged him again this time violently while making puppy dogs eyes. He shared his head in acknowledgement  and spat out a stream of sputum toward the disfigured face of Garuda company mistress.


In Ergonia black dragons were first known for their ferociousness and their greedy nature even the literal Gods were afraid of black dragon .They were known for their steadfast nature and they were so toxic and corrosive in nature that they can melt titanium by their sheer presence alone , wherever they went only dried husk and carcasses remained , they were so toxic in nature that even they were not immune by their "breath of corrosive darkness", so to counter that problem , they developed a special organ which get known for miracles. They were hunted to verge of extinction by the Adventurers an Gods even till this day the resurrection spell of 9th tier needed the saliva of black dragon. 

Black dragons even at the edge of destruction never surrendered, it was very known fact that no one can tame the black dragon even the offspring of the black dragon were brutal to the extreme.the black dragons flee through the Ergonia and settle down in abyss where they became abyssal black dragons, and their potent salivary gland devolved and instead they gain the physique of an ogre. Indistructable and indefatigable.


Sydney's black dragon was of a special case he was a mix breed of black dragon and black abyssal dragon.He has a physique of  abyssal dragon which are known for loosing their sanity in a split second and his inner composition was that of true black dragon known for their proud and unyielding nature.


"Ewwwww.Ew. what is this horrible thing on my face it is so  smelly! Eww".exclaimed the Garuda company mistress.


"Don't worry it was my regeneration poition handed down by my father for emergency situation , it was made from the gallbladder of Harkeen lizard, that is why it is so obnoxious and smelly.so who did that to your pretty face? And why you are dressed in such indecent way?" I said while noticing that dust was still floating in air making everything hazy and invisible.


Cough *cough *cough,I am very sorry! But will it work! After all it is about my beautiful pretty face ,I cannot make any compromises about it. Said the woman while saliva,grime and dust sticking to her face and clothes.


"Are you not a fan of Rosenberg's moon disaster , it was made by her when she was sabotaged by another empire enemy officer. ,if it can not help you than nothing can cure you.i promise that" ,I said while lying through my teeth.


"If it is invented by my Goddess , who am I to even doubt it's existence ,I should purify my thoughts at once".Garuda mistress said while still placing her hand towards her face for reconfirmation.


"So who did to your face? It look like a rabid animal just clawed you senseless, and you were not able to even pick up a fight" I said while muttering in low voice "you lying bitch ,purify your thoughts you have not even believed your thoughts in the first place".


Garuda mistress just looked at me while eyes still buldging and said...........


"Don't you remember the passion of night, you were so manly that night, I am still lost thinking about it, you destroyed two guards and a door with only your slender legs.you handled one guard with your one hand while other with your kick , and after that you manhandled me,like i am your wife. I did not know you were into me! If you have asked I would have given you my first time without any fees or consultation but I don't know what happened to you , you were screaming in otherworldly voices I was terrified and called for guards but no one listened it was like we were trapped with each other for each other through hell and eternity and last thing I remembered you disfigured my face with your claws.

I thought you did not like your first time with me! So I was screaming for that unfair passion , for that unfair justice you shown to me."



I just looked at her for finding any twitching muscle of her face. Nope! She was as a professional at lying .Even prostitutes of red district would not be shameless as this Garuda mistress.i thought in my mind while i was starting at her eyes.


You don't believe me! See, there it is your bite mark  still present in my right arm and looks over your ring finger you are wearing my family heirloom ring.

Oh my gosh!!! Do you want to marry me? People will gossip behind your back and society will look down on us. But if you are so determined about our marriage ,I can abandon this society for you,I can abandon this heaven and earth for you,i will look after you when you grew old.we would be a happy couple.and and and...


"Just hold on a sec,. And just stop talking in circles it is irritating me and what ring ,I did not even have a ounce of jewelry on my body.Look". I said in exasperation and lifted up my hand there in my left hand ring finger nothing is there see,,"I told you.don't you just accuse me for stealing your family heirloom I am from Rosenberg don't bully me,i am the only one who can bully others! It is my birthright."


"My love , on your left hand ring finger, ohhh you look so cute when you are mad" said the Garuda company mistress while puffing her cheeks with laughter.


I lifted my left hand towards my hand and there it was a green turtle which signify prosperity and protection located in the middle of ring packed with red small rubies.it was not overly designed but neatly crafted with care and precision, even the expression of turtle can be seen vividly smirking down at her.


The dragon was also interested so he looked at my finger and started at me with his hollow eyes while snarling with half open mouth indicating I am just a trash bag floating in a space.


"It looks good!!!!but it is not mine so what of it! I was sleeping while you were having a gangbang with other Ergonian dressed as me .in order to confuse you, he also would have changed his face like mine. My room was in tatters when I woke up, my bed was broken , my door was broken, my books were read by someone in order to look for my diary , someone had clearly tried to sabotage or wanted to steal my necklace.but when he did not find one , he wanted to push a blame on me, trying to find a sliver of hope in order to escape the encirclemenet of guards and he would have tried to blow up this incident in order to cover up the truth , he disfigured you while you were intoxicated by aphrodisiac or some hilariously mixed poison and he took your ring without knowing it was a family heirloom,and placed it on my dinger. Someone had tried to kill you woman! It was a passion of murder not of debauchery".i said in one breath while analyzing and covering up my flustered expression as my labia is still burning down there.


I have read so many novels that no one can escape my prying eyes even ghost cannot escape my supreme detective skills so how can anyone doing injustice escape my eyes, somebody has really tried to rape me but something really happened to him as my hymen is not broken.i am going to kill that dog and his entire nine generation so that no bastard like him can born in his family ever again.I thought while I was analyzing where that bastard might be hiding.



Upon listening to my analysis! It was like a bombshell dropped on her.her mouth opened and closed like that of a dead fish trying to breathe water.


"But you know! Your bite marks are still on my hands they can never be duplicated right."She said still trying to  deny that possibility of assassin trying to rape her in order to escape.she did not want to be a stepping stone for others freedom.


I placed my hands on her shoulder as trying to comfort her, no person bite someone so savagely it was intentional, trying to give you a evidence so as to confuse you.No evidence is best evidence itself so he give you a false evidence for your hope.and it was the time when everybody was sleeping and there were only sparse guards doing their duty, in dark he took advantage of you, does in the illumination did you see his entire face.Did he looked like a man on desperation ready to give someone a hell of a nightmare.

Why will I need to make guard unconscious I would have killed them outright if I was there, minions should not see the proud family shame after all. I said while tapping her shoulder for giving her some confidence.


Her knees buckled. Her face was regenerated completely and even scars and wrinkles were eliminated.begun to change their expression it was that of despair and enigma creeping her soul than reFelixion," yes, Rosenberg a well known for their brutality , they never left alive the person who had witnessed their fallen glory.His hands and chest were running with thick black arteries and he was talking in otherworldly language it means he was from different empire or dynasty.

Someone had raped me and succeded, took my family heirloom and made me a stepping stone."


"He is gonna pay! He is gonna pay with his blood! I am fucking gonna kill him and torture him in Harkeen dungeon. I will make his skull a drinking cup after he died."

"I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD"!!!

She sat up and her forehead eyes opened and shone with the brilliance of the sun!


[Ergonia is a place where three triangular landmass is ruled by three different nations and races.

The first nation is 'Chandran 'ruled by moon elves known for their overzealous nature for moon and the sun and it is populated by many minor races.such as kiln, chimeras and green dragons.

The second nation is ruled by "Deaniya os lumook" it is entirely ruled by one nine headed dragon who is at the cusp of reaching 9th tier mastery of fire and disaster.

The whole nation is filled with chaos and brutality.it is the survival of the fittest. Every adventure who ventured into that land never returned.it is said that the dragon has already reached the ninth tier and wanted to become a ruler of the land of all three nation.That is both nation has started to send expedition forces in hopes to eradicate the problem before it can bloom.

The third nation is of only death and destruction where Phoenix ruled the small nation with prosperity and with tight defense.

A "valdmir osiris" known for blasphemous rituals and dark vodoo magic sacrificed his own life in order to curse heaven and earth of the land which was prior ruled by Phoenixes and merefolks.

Because of his highest mastery in necromantic spell , the land was taken by spirits , ghost, ghouls and lord lich and most of them all Eldritch of slumbers.They wage war against Phoenixes time to time.if the void Phoenix was not dead against valdmir the Phoenix would not be in a pinch today.


All three nations are joined by rectangular landmass which is ruled by Ergonians , the Ergonian landmass is the biggest of them all which join chandran and lumook while the nation ruled by Phoenix is joined to only Ergonian. Ergonian are famous for their third eye , because by killing Ergonian and taking away their eye you can use it increase your masteryand they are perfect for creating and dispelling illusion.


Dragon and Phoenix grew stronger when they age and they focuses more on purifying their noble bloodline and changing their DNA structure .while chandran  focuses on absorbing the sunlight or moonlight the process of absorbing sunlight or moonlight is called " Gia"in their language, while Ergonian focusing on mastering their discipline or subject touch as like spear, sword , illusion ,fire etc. they comprehend their personalised subject and make their imagination as real !There is a common saying in Ergonian during mastery of arts "I think therefore I am and I am therefore I can think ". This helps in visualisation and grasping key concepts of arts.Ergonians are overpowered but their power depend upon their mastery.Dragon and phoenix don't have to think before punching you to oblivion. Ergonian need time and effort as well as the determination to follow their path.


Ergonians have eight overpowered masters at the cusp of 9th tiers while only one who has reached the pinnacle of 9th mastery but Ergonian landmass is connected with the demon spatial coordiantes because of which an elongated rift is formed making it look like the landmass has been cut down in the middle.


The black dragons have escaped from Ergonian by the same spatial rift which led to the location of abyss and hell, Ergonians who tried to venture down in abyss lost their mind completely or lost their certain mastery over their discipline. Most of Ergonian power is used to keep the demons and devils at bay.Even three Ergonians at the level of 8th mastery were sacrificed to slew a demon lord who was able to escape the encirclement].


I closed my eyes seeing Garuda mistress hyper reaction while I began to reminiscing my teacher talking to me about famous nations and races of the world but it did not matter does it my third eye remain closed no matter what I do! Even imagination of universe and abyss was useless!I sighed with bitterness and ran behind my dragon's head which help me to shield from her outburst.


The surrounding atmosphere begun to heat up, floor began to melt due sheer heat radiatiating from Garuda mistress, everyone was thrown to disarray, a talon entirely made from condensed fire appeared and begun  to destroy the entire landscape.The dragon lifted his head and opened his vacant hollow eyes to see what was going on?And when he see a talon made of candle flame he snorted and began to resume his sleep.
















































0