5. Ergonia
54 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A girl named Sydney was lying in a pile of books and she was snoring very very soundly. Her room was messed up as it looked  like it has suffered the disaster of T15 typhoon and a major earthquake of magnitude 6, her door was broken beyond the convention to be even repaired, her books were haphazardly just lying here and there, it seems as if life was too easy for her.

She was the sole daughter of marquis Rosenberg, Rosenberg city was famous for its beautiful multicoloured glassware and its military might. no one wanted to mess with them. Her father was a general of empire Rupegia which was located on southern border of juran.Her family has been a millennium old monster and many countless geniuses had made themselves known throughout the generation, one famous Rosenberg family was Mrs. Auriana Rosenberg , her deeds were uncountable as  the stars in the night sky, she was famous for decapitation of rebels and greedy ministers, every ministers of the empire just shudder at her name,due to her infamy she was known as" moon disaster"after 300 years she reached the pinnacle of third mastery , without any guidance and without any support of the famous empire Rupegia ,even the empire princess and prince dare not even squeak in the area governed by Rosenberg family,due to Mrs. Auriana the empire was saved but due to their greedy and non supportive nature they quaked at the name of moon disaster. 

Her family was rich beyond rich, she could have anything she asked for, whether knowledge, swords , mercenaries, jewellery , slaves and even knights everything was at her disposal, she never needed any luck because her dragon pet name was lucky.

She was a bubbly girl , with no care of privacy of others,

She destroyed homes of dukes and princess with the help of  her pet dragon of darkness without caring about their fiefdom and their gossip behind her back .she was dotted by her father very much and her mother was always busy trying to venture in Harkeen forest looking for the cure of her daughter closed third eye.

She was famous in the Rupegia empire for her misdeeds , her clothes were luxurious and beyond stylish.she had eaten in all kind of famous restaurant , she had tried all the priceless dishes.she had beaten the prince to unrecognisable state and no one tried to stand up tor him.she was a bully through and through but she never bullied a poor or innocent person.Even though she takes enjoyment in teasing ,It does not mean that she had to take  out her anger on innocent people.

She was a walking talking calamity to people as no one who talked bad about her survived the next day . but all the enjoyment and pleasure was just her way to wash away her sorrow and anguish because.she was never truly loved by her mother in the first place .

When she had opened her eyes the very first time, her mother was not with her.when she was toddler, her mother returned with some extravagant medicine, the medicine was bitter as her life, she drank it all but nothing changed, her third eye remain closed , when she opened her eyes after the treatment ready to talk with her mother she went to another empire in order to find her cure, when she became 12 it was her birthday that year, she had written the letter for her mother 11 times but neither her mother came and neither her reply, when she became 15 her mother returned on a shining silver dragon with a golden caterpillar on her shoulder with whiskers of white, and it predicted about her stating  that "Her life stands on a thread,that thread is big and small,darkness alife with chaos of blight." And after that the prophet was not able to complete its prediction as it turned to ashes as it enunciated the word" blight",

Her mother was disappointed but said nothing she took out a black spotted egg from her leather pouch and gave it to her father and return back to Misty mountain of Burlarg.

That egg given to her father became her pet dragon .today, without him she would have been lonely and terrified. so she named him lucky.She had heaven defying luck to be born in Rosenberg but she was not lucky enough to have a love of her mother.

Life was beautiful and glorious she lacked nothing but her mother's love and her laughter.

Her life after certain rinse and repeat became monotone and boring. One night she was bored out of her mind and  she was drinking her famous Ruugar alcohol with roasted chilli chicken leg while reading a novel of Edward wight .but the guard across her room were talking in quite whispers. Feeling bored and quite tipsy.She tiptoed towards the guarded door and placed her pointy ear's towards the wall, to hear their gossip.

One guard said, "hey Patrick! ,...listen.. your wife was found in another guy bed last night she was caught red handed don't you want to beat the shit out of her?"

The other guard said while sighing,"that is what happens when your wife is too beautiful, luke,.. she just see my face as an eyesore and after our 12 th fight I just stopped talking to her,you know,I just gave up on her ?"

She did not like me I did not love her after second time in bed.her tongue is like that of scissors, everything I did for her was just a guilt trap in her mind, she was too distrustful and too much of a narcissistic person !The only good thing about that women was her beautiful sexy face and a good round butt.

"Man I am already feeling sorry for that guy who's life will be on a full on tragedy mode.!"

Luke said "you have passed  the test of your boring life, congratulations man! I am very happy for you.

A metal thumping sound was heard after that.

It looked Patrick just punched him in the face.

"Just stop! I am just joking! Just joking" said luke with some bruises on his face.

"So have you heard about the rumors about young missy's mom?"said Patrick in monotone voice

"Shhshhhh! Man! Do you wanna get us killed, !!!ha "Luke said.

" I'm just talking in quite whispers and young miss is sleeping, no one can hear us"said luke.

"Walls have ears,man! "Said luke 

"Yeah! Yeah! And my dick is bigger than you now tell me?"said Patrick with monotone voice filled with sarcasm.

"Ok! Mmm.i got this information from my brother in law's sister's child! And children words should be taken as grain of salt.it goes like this..., young missy's mother Overona Rosenberg was heavily injured during the expedition of twilight sages and she was not seen again ! Many people thought that she died along the mountain side until she was seen again in Rheim".dictated luke to Patrick.

 ", so is our missy 's mother alright??"asked Patrick to luke.

"I think she is alright after all Mrs overona is of Rosenberg family.They have the knack to survive in this damned world.after all the Rosenberg family is full of  old monsters"said luke in exasperated tone.

And they began to ramble on about their wives and increasing beer price.

She was terrified to listen about her mother heavy injuries and no one told her about that , she was so shaken and utterly lost that she lost any interest of any alcohol .

Then she decided to follow her mother to Rheim silently and quietly even if her mother will ignore her in the end at least, she would be with her side even though she did not have any type of elemental mastery she cheered herself on because she has a mighty pet dragon. 

So she took some money, rubies and snacks she would be needing for the trip , and she wore the golden necklace with blue opal at the centre ,on her neck , it was like a vivid VIP card for Rosenberg families.if the person carrying this opal arrive in any part of empire her demands will never be ignored that is how powerful the Rosenberg family was.

But whenever the person used that opal the central family member get notified.

"So she needed to tread her journey carefully and without any mistakes, otherwise her father would got really angry "that was the thought of a teen girl of eighteen.

Now she was sleeping in a pile of books without a care in the world , her pet dragon was circling high  in the clouds in order to search for her mother while all her money and rubies were spent in the very first day of her eye opening journey and it have been a eighteen day since she left from  Rosenberg to Rheim. she wanted to use her family necklace too many times but she always perish  that thought in the end because she wanted to find her mother by her own ability . only her blue opal necklace hanging down her neck ,completely hidden by second-tier magic was the  piece of valuable commodity left with her.Everything she owned was either used up in pursuit of her mother or sold to those greedy merchants to have some money in her pocket.

From her life of opulence she had fallen to life of desperation.Every merchant and every shop owner she met were always casting perverted eyes on her body , how much she just wanted to gouge out their eyes but she remain calm and study because she knows without her pet dragon she is just a common girl with a beautiful face.

And some Rheim Count's suitors have the gall to outright bold enough to sent a letter of invitation for "ball of vhandelir."

If she was in Rosenberg she would teach that son of a gun a lesson he would never forget , but nonetheless she had remembered her name.

Now that same incitation card was lying on the floor torn to shreds.The castle she was now living in was a of viscount Rurgarg Hemilton who invented the famous Ruurag alcohol and (as you guessed it.) she knows that

Rurgarg discount because on of his patent was issued by her own butler.Rurgarg was a slimy old man with a pot belly figure , he only cared about his business and his drinks but when he met her he was shuddering to his very core as she was known for her infamy of destroying dukes and prince homes alike but when she explained about her conundrum she had fallen into ,he understood that Rosenberg was not in crusade for his Ruurag alcohol , he gave up his worries as nothing is more important than his alcohol business and he allowed her in his castle free of cost .

Well , everything was set in stone after that or that was her plain .she would find her mother with help of her pet dragon Lucky while she would remain safe in the walls of viscount Rurgarg castle. But her ship capsized in sea when she met Garuda wing company household mistress. She was a nagging pain in the ass, everytime she opened her mouth she was like a advertisement specialist ready to get her job done no matter what.

When she met her she was calm ,collected and rational to the limit  but when She scrutinised her manners and speech dialects everything went down the drain, she would have shamed any detectives of Rosenberg not even they can find out my identity by just conversing.

My facade crumbled when she began talking about my mother in great detail.even the local merchant don't have so much information about twilight sages.and when I asked question about my mother I knew I have fallen for the trap. From that day In, she has been clingy to me like a harlot. she is like a onion with only two layers the first is her rational facade and the second is she was a fan of Rosenberg famous bully.Even moon disaster was on her fan list.

Day and day out , she was pestered to her edge of insanity.Every path and every route of viscount castle she knows them as back of her hand.

Every coincidence I met her at the crossroad was a pre determined plan enacted by her in order to converse with me again  and in this castle no one knows my real identity except Viscount and mistress of Garuda company but only the previous day i received a threat and invitation to ballroom by count of Rheim ,the threat was vague and an eye opener for me but I can say that i was pissed off to nine heavens.who can even have the audacity to talk to her like that she was a guest of vis -count here ,does he not care about the reputation of his family?,does he even knows my background , for Godsake I have been tailed around by Garuda company mistress. I was so mad that I want to slash that count with my bare claws but he was a master of second tier and famous for his spear mastery.

That day ,I drank the liquor and slashed the invitation card in half  and now when i woke up ,I found my borrowed room in a mess , books haphazardly opened and closed without any decorum , the bed was broken to the point it was irreparable, i was sleeping on a mattress  with no blanket, the door was broken and in place a dressing table was working as a roadblock.

It was a complete mess! So I went to sleep again believing that it was just my mind playing hide and seek in my skull and I am still drunk and not sober enough yet.

When I just closed my eyes again, a blood curdling scream resounded through heaven.

I opened my blood shot eyes as my body was still groggy and half asleep ,all the fibres of my muscles were screaming in pain even my crotch was just burning like I have poured alcohol over it. When I looked through the window to check out what was going on, A masissive black beast adorned with pointy, jagged teeth and claws descended from the sky. A roar  as loud as thunder reverberated through the castle.

Every person living in the castle began to run like their life depended on it, but a blood-curdling scream like that of a butchered bitch sounded again.

I put my hands upon my face, witnessing that sight.

At least my dragon is back. I thought.

0