7. Is he really she or something more
26 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The heat so palpable that it looked like the sun has really tear through the sky and descended upon the mortals.Everyone was begging and crying for salvation but one was exception , the black dragon of darkness , he was the one who snorts at Ergonians for their puny magic. With listless eyes he just looked at a Ergonian behaving like monkey with a candle flame of talon winging it like she is unmatched in heaven and Earth.

He resumed his sleep because it was better than to watch a comedy of just heat and dust. 


I hid behind my dragon which shielded me from heat and fire radiating out from  Garadu company mistress.


She begun to gouch out stones and castles brick in order to know where the perpetrators was hiding.it was a great concept to dismantle the entire castle just to look for that perperator but it would be just stupidity of highest order , but who can stop the berserker running rampant.

It turns out our lord viscount ourselves.

"Hey! Hey! Stop these madness already otherwise my castle will look like a stable out for job. I don't want to sell my liquor standing between only two big metal  gates of my castles.i will look like a phony."


"Stop these madness! Otherwise i will call for Rosenberg hounds." He yelled while running out of his bedroom,clearly he was relieving his tension on somebody.


The dragon opened his eyes upon hearing the Rosenberg name but when he looked across the pandemonium happening , a loud belch with laughter escaped his mouth. But a slap from his side cheek made his stop his amusement.


His jiggling belly , his swollen face with fat, made him look like a chicken meatball trying to walk on two thin toothpicks.it was funny as hell and downright horrible to laugh at a person for his phsique.


"You are clearly a Lord of this house but you did not even know the reason it is happening, what kind of lord are you?" I asked while peeking through my pet dragon ears.


"I don't know the reason because my castle is run by wife and my business is run by me,I believe in gender equality so complain to wife , she is over there trying to make me sign a document while we were having a passionate moment." He pointed towards his bedroom whose door was clearly opened and a shadow holding thick papers was cupping her head from embarrassment.


What is wrong with Ergonians nowadays, everybody is talking about passion, cannot they say just sex,coitus or just banging, or thumping.

My God! They should all be given a tutor just to make their speech correct. I thought while laughing at my own comment.


 , "A assassin entered your castle trying to pillage me and trying to have ulterior motives about my background and my body while he clearly succeeded with his ulterior motive for that woman trying to dismantle your castle". I said while keeping my gripping over my dragon horses.


"And that ulterior motive was?" He asked still oblivious to the fact that is was a very very wrong question.


"I will tell what ulterior motive. He fucking RAPED me! He stole my family heirloom , He disfigured my face only...only to make me a stepping stone for his escape ". Yelled a voice filled with hostility and anger.


"Ohhh! That ,I am very sorry! I am very very sorry! I thought his ulterior motive was to blackmail you or I thought he killed the guards.

I will call out all of my personal guards and soldiers , if you find any similar faces or any same hidden gestures just kill them outright and talk question later, Assasin are tough nut to crack , they always have suicidal thoughts and will bite you back like a rabid dog when you put them in dungeon.i have a history with assasin and I know how their mind work."

Rurarg viscount said while sweat dripping down his face.


Hell!He just ran for like 2 minutes , how can he sweat so much and how alcohol business can have Assassin trying to kill you. My detective spider is tingling there is missing some factor here,ah ha  may be this theory is feasible ,may be there never was a assassin in the first place maybe , it is all a game where the person behind the scene is trying to hide his inner motive so deep or so obvious that we could not catch it. May be we are still dancing on his palm.

Wait a minute , he said his wife, his wife is trying to make him sign a lot of papers and in that papers something is shady or something hidden in the lines between those papers where Rosenberg and Garuda company is needed.wait a minute, My hidden information is not known to others only viscount and Garuda mistress was able discern it.


But my pet dragon is an icon of Rosenberg anyone who sees a black abyysal dragon can be sure of my identity.

I thought while gripping the horns of my dragon who was just snoring to nine heavens.


Rosa , are you sure he just mmmm right?while showing a thumping sign. Is he really he or is she- she,she is trying to confuse us in making everyone believe that she is he?i asked still blushing at the inappropriate thoughts🤩


Rosa(Garuda company mistress)replied "I thought it was you first then you said it was he and then are you he  is she? Don't tell me you are making me confuse and irritated.i am your fan it does not mean you  can mess with my feelings, I am warning you!


"It is a really big conspiracy hidden in this agenda may be something big is going down there and you are just playing whack a mole with imaginary assassin.just tell me what you feel ,is the person looking like assassin was male or female!"i asked still suprised by my conjecture.


"She looked like she,she cursed like she ,and she banged me like she and  she has no member but I was so aroused that time thinking about you and mine reunion and our kids that I lost myself in enjoyment and something very big entered but I am sure it was not a phallus.i am pretty sure." Rosa replied while still angry for not finding the perpetrator yet.


"Come here, listen to my observation maybe we can really find some big Clue." I said to Rosa while my thoughts wondering on collecting my viewpoints.











0