8. Eyes are window of the soul part 1
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I explained my observations and conjectures to Rosa in whispers while I was still looking over the closed bedroom door of viscount.


Rosa's mouth began to close and open like that of a pufferfish and when I finished talking, she just wanted to bash the door open and smash open her skull, to see what was really wrong in there. but she is not so barbaric to do that brutal prosecution to anyone, I hope!


I wasted too much time in Viscount castle already, I cannot wait to catch the perpetrator and fry her in hot bubbling oil .but I have no time to even entertain that thought, I cannot just abandon my mother when she is heavily injured. I need to meet her no matter what. My dragon can fix any bodily injuries in a matter of seconds after all.

I began to climb on my dragon and sat I his wide scaly back, his ridges of hard scales on his spinal chord vertebral column acts as a good harness.i gripped them and try finding a suitable position.


"Hey Rosa, I am going to find my mother ,I will not be fooling around here anymore. If you catch that assailant torture him to the very end! I will congratulate you from the opposite side of the Ergonia for your win."i said while feeling somewhat tearful for meeting someone who can cure my boredom and I gave back her ring its artistic nature was not perfect but it was kind of cute and lovely.i will make something like this from Rosenberg goldsmith.i thought.


If you want to look for me , just go north of the Juran if you ask anyone they will tell you our Garuda company headquarter's location.you will be our VIP there. Rosa said with somewhat cheerful tone.


I aknowleged by nodding my head and moved my head towards the lumbering viscousnt.


"Hey! Viscount come here,I need to tell you an important information" I yelled while trying to find a comfortable position on the back of my pet dragon.


"Yes ,young miss what are your esteemed orders I will follow them to the letter! "He yelled while walking towards my dragon.


"Your wife is treacherous and a wild little fox.she is planning something big which includes Rosenberg and Garuda company.if you are not careful you will fall in a latrine pit. Beware of that cunning little fox.your alcohol business and your little life will be in danger ,protect them well.

You mighty warrior you had been warned! Beware!" I said with solemn eyes while trying to hide my laughter as his eyes which were small to begin with sunken a little deeper after listening to my statement.


"Yes! Ma'am ! I will be careful!"he said while still thinking about his wife.


I found ad comfortable position On my per dragon's back and nudged him to move but he remained still as a rock."please take me the place where my mother scent is thickest , we might be able to find a hidden gate or valley." He just flicked his right ear in displeasure and began to snore louder.


He is really trying to piss me off.i thought."I know, I know you are sleepy and just want to lay down for a while but think while we will be wasting our time lazing around and catching that assailant ,my mother could be in a grave danger and she is heavily wounded and we are only one who can help her .please!

How about a treat let's say 39 kg of bison ribs and ketchup of Romania and 2litre of honey.


He flicked his ears showing his displeasure but showing he is still listening. Okay, okay I will add 2kg chilli cottage cheese to your treat , it is your favourite , right happy!


He lifted his head from his resting position  and rolled out his tongue and licked me more like he smacked me with his barbed saliva filled tongue.you cannot ever get used to it. The barbed tongue of the dragon scrapes you with bloody wounds while his saliva heals you instantly and his horrid smell makes this situation a lot more cring worthy. You have to sacrifice so much for a dragon.


Let's go! From INFINITY TO BEYOND! I screamed while pointing my finger to the horizon.while my pet dragon lifted himself up in all four , unfurled both of his wings and roared to heaven and Earth ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR.


And he pounced towards the sky,he unfurled his wings to full length and flapped them mightily and he became airborne, my hair and clothes were fluttering in the wind while clouds were passing from north to east.


I grabbed his ridges present on spinal chord for precaution reason and just enjoyed the moment. When we were high in the sky ,I examined myself.something seems strange about me.i had never felt so weak and never felt so strong all at the same time.Even while I was drunk in my mansion I was not such a heavy sleeper,I would have woken up in slight noise of footstep.May be she had used some drug to knock me out  to carry out her plan. But this contradictory feelings makes me breatheless. Something is wrong with me at the same time it is very good for me.


Let's see what is happening to my body may be my third eye will open today. I hope.Then I sat in meditative position and started chanting sutras. Rosenberg family is very demanding for practising their discipline, they never allowed someone to slack for even a week. They are cruel to others as they are cruel to themselves. Millennium old heritage comes with a price tag. 


Roses falls in chimes and bloom, 

bloom through fog, ash and gloom

Lies the path in forever victory

Ashes remain blood boils

Anger , sorrow ,hate toils

Words limit me,I am beauty of my soul

Red blooms and deepen my bond.

Red is history , red is future

Bloom my roses and become my future.


This was one of the famous sutras written by Mrs.Auriana Rosenberg which had eight different verses. Auriana was called moon disasters because her red rose image accompanied with lonely moonlight.and during the night no one can kill her even the 4th realm master cannot possibly defeat her. She is fastest, deadliest and strongest in night accompanied by moonlight. My father 's discipline shows red roses grip by my mother hands.He is the strongest when he shows military tactics and his most fight focuses on tight defence. I don't know where will my rose will bloom.

But as I was thinking these hopeless thoughts , a cresendo of multiple voices belong to same individual began to scream in my mind. And I reached into a space where it cannot be called night or day , it was a region filled entirely with ash and dust.and it glitched from time to time. When I focus my concentration trying to see through the illusion.


My mind captured seven humongous dark shadowy figure who can even dwarf my pet dragon at adult form .one of them was so big that it can cover the entire Ergonia with his entire palm.He was a complete dark shadow with maniac laughter and his whole body reeks of death and destruction and his eyes only promises vengeance but they were all dwarfed by a bizzare white mark which was completely made of metallic strings , crisscrossing ,  mismatching but always changing and moving but above that mark.A shadow with ashes as cloak and eight hollow eyes which look like piths of despair,but suddenly A scream so loud appears between this space that it was almost defeaning it was just otherworldly voice but so much emotionnnnnnns were put into these words that they almost crossed the boundary of language , only one word etched in her entire mind ,soul and body sreaming that what she saw was the pure' terror and chaos.'.


Her third eyes open just barely a sliver but it illuminated the sorrounding filled with black and red light , it was so blinding that the clouds began to melt , the black dragon 's back became crisscrosses with blood and uprooted scales. The space around her began to glitch and distort and a petal of rose entirely made of black colour begun to form, the dragon wailed from pure terror and pain and lifted his head ready to breath flames of darkness at moment notice, his nose begun to smoke out black gas and his crooked teeth begun to sizzle and pop with blisters. He looked around for ambush and with a quick swing of his neck he suddenly looked back , he was terrified and baffled by what he saw. His master's third eyes were opening and a black petal filled with the promise of death and destruction was materializing. He put so much power in his wings and flapped with all his power that his speed broke the sound barrier and he landed on the bank side of river afraid to even breath out,so that he did not disturb her master lifelong dream.


He lifted her body with the help of his tail and jaw and settle her down on a rock quietly and patiently. Then he flown to the sky high in the cloud and began to scream in pure pain and happiness for her master. Then he looked back to his mangled back.

It was in a very sorry state.




0