9. Eyes are window of the soul ,part 2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Greatness is not achieved by doing the impossible it is achieved by walking through pain and difficulty filled with vicissitude of life.  Said by Anonymous ]


The dragon spat on his back and it recovered fully not even a scratch remained but the scales of dragon are hard to regenerate they were new just like that of the new born scorpion. It was painful but manageable.Then he looked towards her sole master, who was concentrating sitting on a rock while black , white and red were revolving in unnatural eerie pattern , the black light was so strong that it overpowered both the light of red and white. While red became a streak of knife slashes trying to cut the black light.Everything around her distorted and sundered while, her third eye remain open for only one quarter mark.

But the miracle did not happened in the end , her third eye became closed again. Closing away her chance to practice any art. She opened her two eyes which were bulging in sheer agony and pain bloodshot with capillaries and blood was flowing down from her eyes.

Everything she saw was dancing in pure chaos , the sky was black , the earth was black , the sun was black only some white colour  of water and trees and that big behemoth stopped the advancement of black.


She coughed and wheezed very hard while still feeling pain all over body. Her body was screaming and wailing with pain and terror all her hairs and minute scales on her body stand erect due to the pure terror and chaos she felt.she began to weep and cry like a lost child who found parents. She was beyond terrified by that apocalyptic sight.she just wanted to cry out all her emotions and sorrow she felt on that place. 


But the mark on her sole of feet burned with unimaginable heat , it was like someone had take a molten steel and poured down in her gullet.


She cried, and cried until only sobbing remained all her water in her body was turn into tears.

The world was colourful again but that terror had marked her soul , body and mind , she cannot escape , she cannot flee from it , she cannot plead for It to stop. How can you? A rock when falls on your head ,can you plead for it to stop. It is immediate and it is the truth , it is coming and it is coming for her , with teeth bared and and sharpen claws.


Her world viewpoint changed , she saw the world from the eyes of a airhead girl who was dotted and pampered all her life , no harm came her way, she was famous and she was damn rich.but when you see from the eyes of that monster and when you become that monster , you see only death and destruction as your justice.


The scream in that black and white world , was' if heaven and earth is not fair, why will I care about mortality and dejection,I kill because the sky is unfair ,I destroy because the sky in unfair ,I exist because the sky is unfair to you.only despair is eternal and its unfarity.


Her mind was not able to see a giant shadow covering her with wings and tails protecting her from any harm.

He just looked at her with pity in his eyes.because he knows that dejection and he knows that suffering when you are someone who is in verge of extinction what can hope give him? What can despair give him? What can his effort give him? So he lived his life as a pet for a girl maybe someday she will give his life a meaning but when you see your own master crying like a child it break his already broken heart.

Two big tears came down his big hollow eyes which destroyed the ground and corroded the plants and grasses.



Two organism a dragon and a girl cried because of their grief may be it will help to lighten their mood and filled them with some hope.


Girl was not a girl anymore now.The world changed her in some instinctual level, she looked at the still shearing mark with only solemn and calm eyes.


She carassed the white mark with her left hand and thought of the day that golden caterpillar predicted her life, it told her that her, life hang by a thread, thread big or small , chaos enters and became her blighted name.


So this mark is the thread , which looks so small but it has no end, chaos I have experienced but it made me change but what is blight.and how can even it spread blight. Was the caterpillar talking about her pet dragon.


She looked at her dragon eyes who's scar around his eyes still remained unhealed .it is said that the dragon.

Are so proud and unyielding that they never cried, they are called invincible not  because they can never be defeated they are called invincible beacuse they never give up even at the edge of despair.Their proud and unyielding nature is deep in their bones. Even at the end they will fight than submit.


But seeing her dragon crying for her , made her heart lurched.She forget about eternity , she forget about suffering or terror she just ran towards that big guy and hugged his giant draconic head with all her body.


She choose the moment rather than bending towards eternity, she choosed happiness than being ruthless , she chose life instead of accepting her death , she accepted her hope.

Because her name was never blight she was hope to herself and to her mother, she will become her own salvation if no one can giver her that. She will make that thread to become a shoelace for her.she would walk her own path where her own rose will bloom even if it's on chaos or suffering eveything will become her rose fertiliser, she will bloom and prove that shadow wrong.

The sky is unfair so make yourself fair

The sky is unfair so save others in suffering who are in pith of despair

The sky is unfair to you, does not mean that I will be unfair to it. I am me and the sky is sky.

0