[Chapter 2: The right use of his passive]
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s high noon and the students follow Ains to the nearest Level 1 Dungeon to start leveling up, When they entered the Level 1 dungeon named “Gigas Komori” it’s a Dungeon filled with level 1 bats and level 1 flying monsters so it’s easy to level up at the early stage.

                         After a few minutes, the hero Hayato Yasu advanced to level 10 and when he open his status a visible surprise and happiness appeared on his face and says “Hahaha! I just received a f*cking new passive called boosted XP! Look at me losers! I’m way stronger than all of you combined! Hahaha!, Oi Baken(Ken Idiot) let’s go deeper in the floor!”.

                         Ken Kurogane can’t object since he is just a powerless healer so he followed his orders the two of them walk through the stairs and enter the 2nd floor almost immediately they encounter hundreds of Level 5 Bats flying towards them.

                         The hero Hayato Yasu charges towards it and completely wipe them out, then after his done he approached Ken Kurogane and says “Oi Useless Healer treat my wounds” Ken replied immediately “O-ok s-stay still” Ken Uses his basic *skill; Heal* but instead of healing him the wound got severed almost immediately so before it got worst he stopped healing and says “I can’t heal, I ran out of Mana I'm sorry” in excuse.

                          The Hero Hayato Yasu is so annoyed by him being useless so he suddenly punched him and says “Damn Useless” after a few beating his classmates enters the second floor where they’ve seen the hero beating ken Kurogane, but instead of stopping the hero they instead ask ken Kurogane “What did you do?!”.

                           When Ken Kurogane was about to speak the hero loudly says “This Healer Couldn’t heal a simple wound! We should just leave him behind because he is So Useless” Then Ains steps in and says “Okay! Ken Kurogane you’ll just get in the way, so we’re going to let you outside the dungeon” Ken Kurogane Nods and feel relieved because he doesn’t want to go through the dungeon.

                           When he stepped outside he hears an explosion from afar and saw a giant black smoke so he thought “It has to be a fire a big one at that it creates a giant smoke” so he ran towards it, as he’s approaching a smell of burning flesh is all over the place and there was a small village on sight and it’s on fire then he went inside the village and saw a horrifying scene, Peoples were completely engulfed with fire and corpses that is beyond recognizable.

                           When he gazes around he hears a cry of a girl so he ran towards her and see that her eyes are completely burnt so he rushed over and says don’t worry I’m a healer and so without a second thought he use his *skill; Heal* thinking that it’ll help her recover but instead, she cries in excruciating pain and says “Stop! It hurts! Stop! Please!” Then he remembers that when he used his skill on the hero he worsen the wound so he immediately stops and looked at the girl but it’s too late the girl died because of the excruciating pain that she felt.

                             He realized that he killed someone so ken cries and repeatedly says “Sorry! Sorry! I didn’t know! Sorry!” while his apologizing Ains and other students saw it all happen because they too hear the sound of an explosion so they rushed towards it and they witnessed Ken killing an innocent villager, Then they jumped into conclusion that he caused all of this so they arrest ken.

                              When the trials came ken enters the court with a lifeless expression and then a moment later the king enters and passes judgment to him the king says “You The Hero of recovery who can’t use healing magic deserves to die because of the crimes that you committed, but because you’re a hero I’m lowering your sentence so you can still fight against demons. The 321st king named Dan Florence declares that the hero named Ken Kurogane will be exiled!”.

                               After the judgment has been executed Ken left the kingdom with a sour expression turns out someone cast a spell inside the court and that spell to Ken Kurogane that spell is *silence* it’s a skill that disables the ability to speak. So ken Kurogane can’t say anything inside the court to defend himself.

                               He walked towards the forest with a level 1 staff, Robe, and a bag with survival kits to find an animal to eat since he didn’t bring food in his survival kit. It’s getting dark now but there’s nothing in the forest nothing no birds, no ground animals, and no insects.

                                ken realize that it is strange because ever since he entered the forest he doesn’t hear anything then he stopped and turn his back and ran towards the entrance of the forest but the trees are too thick at that only a small amount of moonlight penetrates through leaves so it’s too dark to see the path he thought of using magic but he can only use *Skill; Heal* which does not emit visible light so when he cast it he’s still can't see anything.

                                 Out of desperation he blindly ran towards the direction he currently facing thinking it was the way towards the entrance, a moment later he saw the moonlight beyond the trees he felt relieved so he rushed towards it without thinking then when he stepped outside he find himself in the air and he just realizes that he runs off towards the cliff he looked down and saw a river below he knew that even though he landed in the river he would die due to impact so while his falling he scans through his surrounding and his belongings he took the dagger inside his bag and stabbed the cliffside to slow his fall, and when he's close to the ground he saw that he is far off from the river then when he hit the ground he broke both of his legs.

                                  He cries for help but he knows that no one can hear him encourage himself he says “I’m I going to die like this? After all of I’ve been through? I’ll God damn survive in this world and be stronger than anyone!”.

                                   He dragged his own body using his arms to the riverside to drink and he ripped a small portion of his clothes to clean it in the river so he can wipe his broken legged, Then after he wiped down his legs he stopped and use his bag as a pillow and slept due to exhaustion built-up during the run.

                                    When he woke up it was noon, he looked at his surroundings and saw 4 Giant Flying Animals above those flying animals are getting closer to the ground so he took his level 1 staff and level 1 hunting knife he pointed his staff at the flying animals, as the flying animals getting closer the wind becomes stronger caused by the wings.

                                     Then suddenly one of the flying animals grabs ken’s staff but ken knows how his passive works so he cast his *Skill; Heal* and the staff emits healing particles for a millisecond then after that millisecond the healing particles turn into colored black particles and then the loud screech can be heard from the flying animal and after a few seconds of him using *skill; heal* the flying animal suddenly dies and ken leveled up when he checked his status he is level 34 and he received 3 new skills by the time he saw his status all other 3 flying animals rushes towards him.

                                      Because of him leveling up beyond level 10 his stamina is back but he still has broken legs, he pointed his staff towards one of the flying animals since all other flying animals surrounded him he can’t do anything to protect himself from the other 2 but he can still fight so one by one he cast his *skill; heal* and he kills one of the 3 giant animals but while he is killing one the other two is attacking him.

                                       Now his HP is below 100 and his MP is close to zero so he felt dizzy due to blood loss and low MP then he sees the meat of one of the flying animals so he quickly grabs it and eats it while he's eating it raw he felt a surge of magical power flowing through him so immediately he cast *Skill; Heal*.

                                       While he is using his *skill; Heal* he keeps thinking of killing the last two at the same time so he squeezes all of his might and then his *skill; Heal* range increased by 32% and killed both of the flying animals, after that he felt relieve and fall asleep after due to magic exhaustion.

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Authors note: the “Flying Animals” are a level 35 wyvern, now wyverns are born in a forest and their nest is a river or pond so meaning the wyverns that Ken Kurogane fought are just baby wyverns, now if you think that how can a baby wyvern is level 35? Well wyverns are born with 3% of their parent's all power which is level 35.]

 

is it understandable?
  • yes Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no Votes: 1 33.3%
  • wow Votes: 0 0.0%
  • damn so bad Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
2