[Chapter 3: Journey to the west part 1]
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                   When he woke up the sun is already setting, After he woke up he gazes around him and saw the dead giant flying animals scattered around him he crawl towards one of them and took a closer look “It looks like a baby dragon because of it has a scale and because it is most likely just born a while ago” While he is thinking of things his stomach growls so he crawls towards the river and drinks water after that he grabs his knife and skinned one of the flying animals and took a lump of meat.

                    Ken is thinking of eating it raw since he has no skills to make fire then he remembered before he passes out he received skills so he checks it out and is shocked at what he saw, he saw that his level is 74 and he got new 7 skills when he checks it out it’s all support/heal skills and his undistributed skill points were also 74, so he therefor concluded that every 10th level a skill according to your job and attributes will be acquired and also when you level up you’ll only acquire 5 skill points.

                     He looked at his skills and saw these;

“Skill; Heal”- (A Skill that is engraved to the user’s soul within birth, healing magic that can target 2 living beings at the same time in a small amount of range this skill, Cooldown; N/A, Mana consumption; 3%/sec, range; 1meter in a pan like a shape).

“Skill; Healing circle” - (A skill obtained at level 10, Healing circle is a skill that heals everything within 2 meters radius but it only had half the healing power of “Skill; Heal’ but have 5%/sec mana consumption).

“Skill; Dispel Curse” – (A skill obtained at level 20, A skill that Dispels all kinds of Curse to anything, This skill will be the same level as the equipped staff which means if your staff is level 1 you can only dispel level 1 curse but if your staff is Level 25 then you can dispel level 25 curse).

“Skill; blessed Strength” – (A skill obtained at level 30, blessed strength can only be activated upon touching the target, this skill increases the strength of his target by 30%, Mana consumption; 30% mana/cast, range; upon touch, Skill effect lasts for 15 minutes, cannot be stacked).

“Skill; Holy Shield” – (A skill obtained at level 40, Holy shield is a skill that can only be activated upon touching the target with a delay of 3seconds before a white shield appears, the holy shield redirects the damage from the user’s hp to mana but when the user’s mana drained the holy shield will automatically disappear, cannot be stacked, no cooldown).

“Skill; Dispel Ailment” – (A skill obtained at level 50, Dispel all kinds of Ailments but instead of using mana to activate the skill it uses hp, casting time; 5seconds, range; upon touch, hp consumption; 10%/sec).

“Skill; Turn undead” – (A skill obtained at level 60, Deals 10*Staff level to undead creatures the skill activates upon touch, casting time; 3secons, range; upon touch, mana consumption; 30%/use).

“Skill; full recovery” (A skill obtained at level 70, full recovery is a skill that increases the regenerative ability of a target upon touch by 70% within 5hours, Mana consumption; 99%/use, range; upon touch, side effects; when using the “Skill; full recovery” all Active and Passive Skills will be deactivated within 5hours).

                   Ken took an interest in the “skill; full recovery” because of its side effect which deactivates his passive so he took the risk and use the skill and fall asleep because of mana exhaustion, after 5hours of sleep he suddenly woke up and immediately feel his legs and it is completely healed.

                    After the relief that he felt because of his fixed legs and him being able to survive in those dangerous situations ken starts taking the giant flying animal’s meat, claws, and scales since he can only carry a small amount in the bag he only took 1 of the giant flying animal worth of loot.

                    Then he walk alongside the river which is towards the west in hopes to find an exit to this isolated place, he walk days after days within 2weeks he only eats uncooked fish from the river and drinks fresh water from the river until he reached a forest at the end of the river he’s thinking “that maybe he is close to the exit” so he ran across the forest until he stumbles upon a clearing which is a good sign because there might be a village within the forest.

                     He is preserving his stamina so he walk towards the clearing and after a while, he saw a huge wooden wall he tried asking for help but no one answers so he decides to go inside and then when he is entering the village through the gate he got knocked unconscious.

                     When he opened his eyes he found himself in a cage he gazes around trying to find his belongings but he couldn’t so he decided to look outside the cage in a small hole and saw Orcs everywhere and therefore he concluded that the village is an Orc village.

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

In a next chapters should I add that kind of skill list?
  • Yes Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
0