[Chapter 4; Journey to the west part 2]
119 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

             He thinks to himself that it’s kind of unusual for a village to reside inside the forest near to those Giant flying animals, then he realizes his mistakes and that is to enter the unusual village and to rush things so he decided to not rush things again and analyze everything first before going in.

             After he realized his mistake he starts analyzing things around him first he started looking outside and then he checked the durability of the cage after analyzing his surrounding he came up with a plan to escape the cage and that is to use his abilities when he is about to use his “Skill; blessed Strength” with passive that’ll cause the iron bars to “Weaken” is but one of the orcs saw him uses magic so the orc tries to stop him by kicking the cage.

              Ken Gets irritated because of him kicking the cage over and over again so he cast his “Skill; Healing circle” and because of his passive instead healing everything around him within 2meters he instead deals damage overtime 10hp*level/sec to be exact, so when the orc saw his magic turns from healing to deleterious the orc instinctively jump away.

              Then Ken uses his “Skill; blessed Strength” to the iron bars they got weakened and ken was able to break it open with brute force to make his way outside when he got out he was surrounded by 32 armed orcs but without saying a word ken immediately attacked by casting “Skill; Healing circle”, And against the orcs but he knew that to kill those orcs he has to weaken them by using “Skill; blessed Strength” which requires touching the target to activate but he already used 45% of his mana to escape since “Skill; blessed Strength” cost 30% of mana per cast.

               Because of that, he didn’t activate his “Skill; blessed Strength” because it’ll drain his Mana so he decided to only use “Skill; Healing circle” since it targets multiple enemies within a 2meters radius but it’s too dangerous because orcs we’re armed with swords and fully armored.

               Even though he is at a disadvantage he still holds his ground by dodging their swords while keeping close contact, every 5seconds he killed 2-3 Orcs this goes for about 45seconds after killing 23 orcs he ran away because he knew that he used 90% of his mana.

                A chase happened ken ran towards the gate but it was closed and there are a bunch of orcs guarding it so he looks back but the orcs that following him are getting closer, so ken looked at both sides to find a way out then he saw an open door at the left watchtower near the wall but it’s too far.

                Even it’s far (About 400 meters) he still ran towards it, those orcs are catching up to him, he’s running out of stamina so he thinking “what can I do in this kind of situation with my skills” while he was running he remembered one of his healing skills/support skills named “Skill; Dispel Ailment” because this skill uses Hp as a source of power instead of mana.

                 So without a second thought, he slowed down his pace and faced the orcs then ken touched one of the orcs and cast “Skill; Dispel Ailment” along with the activation of his Passive so instead of removing all kinds of Ailments from the target instead it causes the target to received all kinds of ailments.

                 After casting “Skill; Dispel Ailment” he felt his hp is decreasing by 10% it’s painful but he didn’t stop, He kept running towards the open door while attacking the orcs on the way then after a couple of minutes he reached the door and enters he found stairs then go up towards the watch tower’s archer mount because there was an opening facing outside the wall than when he reached the mount he jumped out of it and landed outside of the wall, and runs towards the forest and that is in the west direction.

                 He sat down under a tree to rest and check his status, He saw that his HP is 60% and his MP is 9% his level is still the same but there was something unusual when he looked at his skill board that he just noticed when he touched it he was shocked because it’s the second tab of his skills no one told him about this because he got exiled too early to learn anything common in this world and the second tab is where his 370 undistributed skill points reside so quickly he assigns his skill points.

                 He assigned his skill points like this;

Healthpoints-(7400)+(100)

Manapoints-(7400)+(0)

Damage-(3*Staff Level)+(0)

Attackspd-(10 or 1slash/2seconds)+(0)

Moventspd-(10 or 1.42metres/seconds)+(270 or 38.34metres/seconds)

                  Ken didn’t increase his Manapoints considering that his skills consume a percentage of his mana and hp and not bulk.

                   After he assign his skill points he starts walking towards the west without his belongings, but it’s fine since this forest has fruits and animals, then after walking 5km he finally reached a village but there’s something off about it.

                   This village is too perfect, while ken was walking down the streets it was too peaceful for example there was no crime and also no animals were walking around and there seems to be no farms it’s just houses and humans that’s it.

                    While ken was walking around the village someone grabs his shoulder…

Who could it be?...

 

To be continued…

 

[Author’s Note:]  10hp*level/sec means 10HP Multiplied by the user’s level per second, for example, 10HP*Level/sec and your current level are 74 so your damage will be 740/sec then of course a person's HP and MP will increase by 100*Level so considering your level is 74 your HP and MP should be 7400 (Excluding the equipment and buffs).

{Remember:}

-Solution to determine the Hp and Mp of the user is (100*Level)

-Solution to determine the Damage or Power of your skills and basic attacks is (__-*level/sec or __-*level/cast)

I'm still sick but I love writing this story since it's going to be interesting!
  • ok Votes: 1 100.0%
  • who cares Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
2