The Unexpected Leave
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes to get to the cell of 187, Kevin says when they get to the door, “I’ll be with you for this conversation alright.”

 

Grimm opens the door to where 187 is sitting in a chair with a confused look and says, “I understand. Now then miss what do you see when you are looking at me?

 

187 was rather confused by this question because what she saw was something that some people would welcome other times they would reject. After another few minutes of silence 187 says, “I’m guessing this is your neutral state.”

 

After hearing this Grimm’s electronic mask goes completely dark as a soft but firm laughter fills the room, Kevin and 187 were a bit startled by this. After a few moments Grimm stops laughing and says, “ Haha, yes I’m in my neutral state but by you saying this that would mean that you see a good outcome and a bad outcome of me correct?”

 

187 hesitating for a few moments says, “Yes, one looks like a guardian of everyone the other looks like the destruction of everything.”

 

“The insanity and the protector but there’s also another one which I call lust but she is currently asleep in my mind, but that is a good thing although she has been asleep for quite a long time. Let’s change the subject, would you like me to get rid of these visions that you see?”

 

187 now had a look of anger but calmed down when she saw the two different versions of Grimm. One of the versions had a soothing smile but concerned look in the eyes, while the other one had a irritated face as if saying ‘don’t question it just follow the flow’

 

Grimm took off his mask for a moment so that 187 could see his face after that moment Grimm put his electronic mask back on which still had the blackscreen on it, this surprised 187 cause she couldn’t see his face it was like if the face was engulfed by the abyss or the void or maybe even a blackhole.

 

Grimm says, “You may be wondering why would I help you? Is there benefit for me? And Have to say that there is no benefit beside the one where I get to see you truly and if you want I can erase all your memory’s of this awful place.”

 

Before 187 could speak, Kevin said immediately, “Even if what you say is true, what do we get in exchange for her release?”

 

Grimm starts laughing then he summons eyeglasses and a toy gun and throws it towards Kevin and says, “These will help fill up the gap once she leaves, the glasses has the same ability as 187 and the toy gun can duplicate the eyeglasses and Scp-500 and only those two because I know what human greed can truly bring onto anything or anyone and even if you anything else besides these two objects it won’t work and I won’t change the program of it, got it. Oh right, you can even test it right now but you will see many things at once if you look at me.”

 

Kevin looked at the two objects then put them in his pocket then said, “Hmm I don't know what you’re going to do to her, but if you truly erase her memories then we will send her away and let her live in peace under our protection.” After Kevin puts the two objects away, he then takes out the so-called ‘desire’ camera and says, “You won’t mind me taking a picture of you with the desired camera right?”

 

Grimm said with a bitter laugh, “Haha, you can try but I doubt that camera can truly show what I desire.”

 

“Alright, but it's still worth a shot.” Replied Kevin as he took the shot, he took a look at the photo. His eyes widen immediately and looks at Grimm then back at the photo but to see the photo showing nothing but darkness, Kevin decides to look at it after Grimm is done helping the people that he was only going to help.

 

“This will only take a moment. But do you want me to erase your memories?” 187 nods to Grimm's question. Grimm snaps his fingers, a large swirling pitch black smoke soon engulf 187. 

 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————–In Grimm’s Mind –———————————————–––——

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

{So you’re not going to question if your siblings are still alive?}

 

(After what you said I don’t know what is real or what is not real. And even if I wish I could find them, I wouldn’t know if they are real or not.)

 

{I see your point but why are you helping them, wait nevermind I completely forgot what your personality was like. But what 343 said about there being unexpected consequences is not all false. I don't know what will happen if you keep helping them, but we’ll probably find out very soon so be ready for anything.}

 

(If a damn portal or dimension opens up then I’m done with your bullshit of saying that YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING)

 

{Well all I know is that a portal will open sooner or later or maybe it will open once you’re done helping, cause after all I’ve been through all of the million resets but perhaps there’s more than that, but I don’t know. Hmmm have I called myself anything yet if not just call me Jack}

 

(How can you not know what will happen, at this point I can’t tell if you’re telling the truth or not. And the name Jack have I called you that?)

 

{Well in all fairn–– We have unwanted company, protect 187 from them our time here is up.}

 

(Bloody hell, who are they? Do I know them?)

 

{Consider them as old enemies that want you dead, they were from some previous resets.}

 

(OK. But so cliche)

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––——————————————————–————————————— Back in the room –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

Behind the swirling shadow, appears a portal. As soon as Grimm saw this, he threw metal chains to grab 187, then he gave 187 to Kevin and told him, “It seems I have unwanted guests, get the girl and put her somewhere safe. She's asleep for now and I have completely erased her memories of this place, so act fast.”

 

Kevin grabs 187 and nods to Grimm, with that he left. Two figures slowly emerge from the portal, one a man that looks to be in his forties wearing light armor holding a sword and shield. The other figure is a young woman in her mid twenties with fox ears and a fox tail, with ready claws to slash at a person. A portal appears behind Grimm’s back, which surprises Grimm.

 

The fox woman lunges at Grimm trying to get him into the portal but fails as Grimm swings at the area where the fox woman would attack. But he fails to block the shield that pushes him into the portal, as Grimm disappears the shieldman and fox woman go after him.

 

On the other side of the portal appears small buildings, and a large stadium and flying droids that look to be advertising something, though Grimm could barely see cause he is currently free falling.

 

As Grimm was thinking where he was, he had to put his silver armor arms up so that he could defend against the attack of the sword slash. The impact of the sword made Grimm move faster downward, with the increase of speed the impact from hitting the ground made a large pit in the middle of the empty stadium. Most of his clothing didn’t get damaged besides having half of his mask fall.

 

As Grimm slowly gets up the two figures were only a couple of yards away, Grimm asks the two figures, “Do I perhaps know you tw-.” Before Grimm could finish his sentence the shieldman plunged his sword in Grimm's throat. Grimm grabs the shield man's sword and breaks it, in which the shieldman asks in surprise, “How and why are still alive?”

 

Grimm pulls the the other pieces of the sword out of his throat, hearing what the shieldman said made Grimm laugh uncontrollably and said, “Hahaha, it’s funny how I just woke up and yet I don’t know who I was original, but in truth I could hardly give a fuck about that cause why should I because ‘that was me once’. HA, human nature is something that no one will understand, meaning there were countless possibilities I could’ve done you know that right?”

 

{Just kill them, they’ll bring us unnecessary trouble, for example different types of gods}

 

Just when Jack finishes talking another portal appears behind Grimm.With a grin, Grimm holds both katana in each hand, getting ready to attack if they attack. The fox woman says to shieldman, “It seems like he really doesn’t remember what he did in all of those worlds, hmm if he is different than his old self then we can have two people that are the same but have different personalities in the same timeline.”

 

Before Grimm could process what he heard, the moment the fox woman stopped talking the shieldman threw his shield towards Grimm making him be pushed into the portal.

 

–––—————————————————————————————————————–

————————————— In Grimm’s Mind —————————————————–

———————————————————————————————————————

 

{OK WHAT THE FUCK!!!! You could have killed them in an instant. So tell me WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!!!!}

 

(Well I want to know what I was like in the resets and to see what mistakes I did. But in the resets was I naive?)

 

{I should’ve known. FINE do what you want, but in mostly all resets you fell into despair. Good luck trying to help your other self, cause I give up trying to change your mind. Without further ado, welcome to your hell.}

0