David The Gray Mage Chapter 3 Chasing The Senior
486 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Kingdom of Grann was located on the far western side of the Human Continent, right next to the sea where the kingdom gained most of its profits from by trading marine goods like fish and salt to having merchant ships transport goods.

The Kingdom of Grann wasn’t particularly powerful within the Human continent, at most it was above average holding a friendly relationship with its neighboring countries which is the extend of the knowledge David really knew about this kingdom as it didn’t concern him much as long as there was no war.

And in regards to the other countries like the Nohrn kingdom from which his mother hailed from they didn’t invoke any particular feelings either, in all Honesty ever since David had come to this world the only real things he focused on was his family, his farm work and magic practice.

Of course gaining a fundamental idea of what this world was like was a matter of course.

This world was very different then his world, not only because of the existence of magic or even other things like monsters or different races, he knew all of those things from novels which is why he was never surprised when he first heard about them from his parents or the people.

No the one true distinct factor here was something he mentioned earlier…

In this world woman were the dominant gender, meaning it was a matriarchy.

To David, first ever learning about this fact made him feel quite a bit confused, not that he disliked it or had any opinion of it, but for a majority of his life that he lived in the village, he never really noticed that woman had a higher social standing than men.

He did see far more female guards and hunters which were usually jobs that were reserved towards males since they were far more physically able, but as it turns out the reason woman are dominant in this world is for the same reason why men were dominant in his original world as they had the strongest physical strength for the longest amount of time which was the authority that gave them the ability to rule.

Because of this the roles of women and men were reversed, while woman still birthed children they now also had the added expectation of protecting the family and the duty to keep them safe, while men were expected to take care of the children, do house chores and other miscellaneous things only woman did back in the olden days of his original world.

And while the roles were reserved like this, David saw that the mindset of men and woman didn’t really change all too much, woman in this world were bolder and less shy, but they were also womanly and not rough.

Men were also still just as David knew them as, straight and to the point for the most part, but also weaker and more in touch with their emotions.

On a surface glance you wouldn’t be really able to tell that this world was ruled by woman, only after you look really deeply you would be able to see the subtle changes that he hadn’t noticed until he was 8.

But then again there were a few things that felt were a bit strange for him when it came to this world, it couldn’t be helped since roles and stereotypes that were usually only filled by men were now usually only filled by woman, David wasn’t sure what to think of that which is why he generally just let it be as long as it didn’t affect him, which caused him more than a bit trouble as he hadn’t adapted to the common sense of this world even to this day because of his ignorance which caused him to not understand certain things when it was clear as day to others.

This was one of them, but David didn’t know yet as he chased the person he thought of as a “beauty”.

Walking through the street he quickly made his way through the city following behind the purple eyed beauty, David saw a lot of things that caught his attention from fruit stands to accessory stands, there were so many interesting things here that he didn’t know what to do with, it was his first time in a city like this inside this world, ever since he came he really wanted to take in the otherworldly culture, but because he knew he would lose the purple eyed beauty if he let up, he couldn’t stop, making him feel a pang of regret as he moved on.

In the first place he wasn’t here to play but to study, it was better for him if he put those distracting thoughts away for the sake of his studies in the future.

Telling himself as such David put a bit more force behind his step as he chased after the beauty no Syndra who was like Moses parting the sea, even now he couldn’t understand why these people avoided her so much as if she was the plague, looking at her she didn’t seem to be surprised either as it looked to be an everyday occurrence to her, even in his original world, David was never avoided to the point people were disgusted at him, maybe if he stank, but from what he could tell Syndra didn’t smell bad, in fact within the close proximity they were to each other she actually smelled great like lavender flowers.

-(Eh ?! What am I thinking about a girl’s smell like that?! Am I some kind of creep?! At least I have enough pride to not stoop so low)

Reprimanding himself for a second made David momentarily stop, and just as he was about to continue chasing he looked forward only to realize that he couldn’t see her.

-(Damn it ! I lost her)

Having now inexplicitly lost the person he was chasing somehow, made David momentarily confused as he didn’t know what to do next, for a moment he thought about just continue moving forward since there was only one path for the moment and hope to catch a glimpse of her, but just as he was about to execute his idea...

-Hey! Handsome! Haven’t seen you around here are you new?

An unknown woman all of a sudden creeped up on him, and it wasn’t just her 2 more woman came behind him gently and covertly pulling David into an alley he was close to.

Things happened so quickly that David didn’t even realize what had happened before he was cornered into an alley by 3 smoking hot woman with killer hips and big breasts, their lips were also nothing to scoff at as they were full and red, which was a direct contrast with their mercenary like get up with weapons hung on their hips which looked to be swords, the attitude was also very roguish turning their beautiful faces within this darkness a bit more sinister then before.

-(You kidding ! Am I getting robbed right now?!

Only now realizing what had happened, David stood like a mast scared of the 3 women, not only because they had weapons but because they were the kind of woman he wasn’t comfortable with, looking at them David started to remember how his mother told him to never easily turn his back on women or go alone in a shady alley lest something terrible would happen to him, since woman were the Dominant gender in this world crimes were obviously usually committed by the woman,

When David first ever heard of this, he felt a bit strange since his image of woman was still very soft when it came down to it, but he accepted it and simply moved on not thinking about it too much.

Being now confronting with being cornered by 3 attractive women in a dark alley, David momentarily tried to imagine what the scene would look like if their genders were reversed, at that he could only see 3 rough men cornering a weak woman, and now comparing their expression he also realized that maybe money wasn’t the only thing they wanted from him.

-(But wait, maybe they just are going to rob me, why would women as beautiful as they want to violate someone like me ? From what I've seen men are abundant or just as many as women? I’m confused, maybe I should have paid more attention when I was still in the village and not avoided everything and fixated myself on my magic training)

Getting slightly regretful about the way he lived his life up until now without much care he watched the 3 hot woman starting to discuss him as they starting to give him so lecherous glares.

-This went more smoothly then I thought.

-I can’t believe we got a catch like this so easily?!

-You tell me! he isn’t even making a single peep! I thought we would need to be a bit rougher but looks like that's not going to be necessary, look at him he is so scared that he can’t even speak how pitiful, almost makes me want to let him go, but at the same time having fun takes priority.

The one who said that was the one in the middle, licking her lips as she looked all hungry like full of lust, she had strikingly red hair, coupled with red eyes she also had the biggest breasts, it was clear that she wasn’t a Grann native like the other two brunettes by her side who were clearly her underlings.

David on the other hand was still very shocked about the fact that they were discussing to rape him, it was only now that he understood how sheltered he truly was, even though he understood that woman ruled this society he still didn’t think it would be like this, maybe in the back of his mind he still underestimated woman since he was a man from a world where men were dominant.

Even in this particular situation David wasn’t particularly scared of these woman, he was still a man no matter how much he felt uncomfortable around woman, since they wanted to do something unpleasant to him he wasn’t going to just let them.

Raising his fist, he immediately threw a straight punch forward, he was a bit hesitant on hitting such a pretty face, but he still did it.

Unfortunately, David’s fighting experience was literally close to zero as he only knew how to get hit instead of how to hit.

This cost him dearly as the redhead caught his fist easily while making an amused smile.

-Ohh look at him he still has a bit of fight left, he wasn’t as scared as we thought him to be ye girls?

-How about we first teach him a lesson before we really start to savor him? Teach him to be obedient.

-Nah I like mine more wild, let him thrash a bit makes it even more fun when we pass him around and his face starts to change, it makes me feel hot !

They laughed as they continued to make cruel jokes and for the first time David felt that he was really hopeless, he even started to feel an inkling of fear within him, but he quickly tried to put it away telling himself.

-(They are still just woman)

Of course telling himself something as useless as that wouldn’t save him, the redhead in particular saw his determined expression thinking that she really needs to teach him a lesson so he wouldn’t do anything stupid, she raised her hand and abruptly slapped him out of nowhere.

The slap was powerful and shook his head almost making him pass out, for a moment he couldn’t believe how strong this woman was, but thinking again there was a reason why women were the dominant gender here, even his own mother was particularly strong as she could easily carry all of their farming tools like it was nothing, even his father couldn’t do that again David was faced with the reality of the situation as he groveled on the ground.

The best he could do now was try to escape.

David quickly tried to stand up but unfortunately the red head wouldn’t let him mounting him like some animal, she looked at David like fresh meat on a platter before coldly speaking.

-I am first.

David for the first time wanted to scream, feeling fear paramount but no matter how much he tried he couldn’t scream instead for one reason or another he recalled the purple eyed beauty and her killer eyes.

He whispered.

-Syndra..help me..

And as if answered to his call a cold mist swept by beneath them making them feel cold before a voice spoke up.

-I am right here foolish junior…

-What ?! x3

Surprised the 3 women immediately turned around the moment they heard the voice behind them, looking at the person who just arrived they were immediately faced with her purple eyes as they once again narrowed into a deadly slit.

Even the mist seemed to answer her feelings as it got colder and colder making David feel some difficulty in his body movements.

David could already tell what he was about to witness would be something he would never forget.

========================================

If you want to read more, over 10 chapters of this series is on my site https://kakemonoko.wordpress.com/ please check it out if you like.

8