Chapter 13: Truth x Dare x 2
472 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their game continued on. Extra draw of hands lead closer to someone having to do something they really didn’t want to do nor say. After a few rounds of pushing the limits rather far, a couple of them were without a sock. In Aoi’s case, she had yet to properly take either a dare or truth. The two times where she came up short, the girl chose to remove a sock.

That meant she was left with bare feet. Another loss signaled she’d have to do whatever the winner asked her to do without a chance of denying it. In her mind, she hoped desperately it wouldn’t happen when Kougi got the best hand. At this point, she could tell that girl might’ve been weirder than what she thought Kichi was. If this was how his sister acted, then she had no reason to trust that boy either.

Having to watch him grope his own sister with her own eyes was torture. What kind of person would be so bold to do that in front of guest with little shame? Meanwhile her own twin sister looked like she was having the time of her life. None of these things seemed to bother her all too much. So it was evident this round of games weren’t going to end unless she was the one to put a stop to it.

“Wow, looks like you finally won one.” Said Kichi. After another draw of hands, it was Aoi who came out on top. Meanwhile the boy was the one who came out at the bottom. “I’ll take truth.” Since this was the first time she would be the one with the power. He was curious on how far she’d take things in retaliation of everything that had occurred so far.

“When’s your birthday?” She asked. It was such a benign question that he wasn’t sure if that’s what she meant.

“Huh?” He responded with confusion.

“I asked when is your birthday.” She repeated again. “You said truth, right?”

“What?” Even Kichi’s sister couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “What kind of lame question is that? Man, Kichi really got off lucky on this one.” The boy got an understanding of what Aoi did here. She purposefully chose a simple question as a means to send out a message to him. This girl was without socks, so she was practically begging the boy she had been mean with the entire time to spare her some mercy by sending this treat to him.

“It’s April 13th.” He answered. “You know fun fact, but me and Kougi actually share the same birthday. It’s just one year apart, so we’re Irish twins.” It was a funny coincidence that they happened to be hanging out with real twins at the moment. He hadn’t had an opportunity to bring that up until now.

“Wow, I didn’t realize you two were Irish.” Airi replied in an impressed manner. Though her response only served to reveal more of her ignorance. “You two look so Japanese.”

“That’s because they are Japanese.” Aoi gave her sister a bump over the top of her head. “Being an Irish twin just means being born within a year of each other. Or I guess in this case sharing a birthday just one year apart.”

“Well, that’s still cool too.” She continued on in depressed fashion with pain on her head. After shaking it off, she returned to form. “See sis, this is totally fun. And we’re learning a lot about each other too.”

“That was literally the only thing we’ve learned.” She retorted. “Now, are we going to be done with this game soon?”

“Hmm, don’t know if we agreed on a good stopping point.” Said Kougi as she dealt out the cards once more. “I’m sure we’ll get bored with it eventually.”

“I’m already bored of this game.” Aoi looked through her cards. What she said was a lie, but it wasn’t because she was actually having fun. Now that her bare feet were exposed to the world, it was only a matter of time before she would have to deal with being under one of these people, forced to do their bidding. She knew Airi would never push her too far. Hopefully her hidden message made it into the thick skull of Kichi and that he wasn’t one to hold grudges. That only left Kougi, that boy’s sister, as the only threat to her.

“I lost again?” Kichi hung his head in disappointment to see another high card as his hand. Hopefully when this night was over, his luck would turn around.

“Ahaha, looks like I win again.” Kougi gloated by wrapping her arm around him. Knowing that his sister once again had control over his actions filled the boy with dread. If it was anything like the last one, he wasn’t going to like it. At this point, he only had one sock left on. So there weren’t many opportunities to keep in mind of his strategy of taking calculated risks.

“...Dare.” He sighed, resigning himself to this fate.

“Hmm…” She took a moment to look around and consider something that would make his stomach curl. “You know, Aoi’s feet are looking a little bare right now.” Kougi pointed over to the girl’s feet, which cause her to shuffle them closer to herself in fear of what was about to be suggested. “How about you give her toes a good little lick?”

“Eh?” He was taken aback from the suggestion. It sounded absolutely disgusting for him to even do such a thing. Kichi took a glance towards the girl’s feet, which only prompted her to try and hide them away more underneath her body.

“Don’t tell me you’re actually thinking of it.” Said Aoi, as she shot a glare at him. She was hoping to avoid having to do anyone’s dares, but the girl hadn’t considered someone else being forced to do something on her.

“It’s not that bad, right?” He replied. While he wouldn’t consider doing this under normal circumstances. The boy did know he only had one sock left. That had been left as a last resort were he forced to doing something truly awful. “It’s just your feet, so they’re probably not dirty.” In his mind, she had only been wearing shoes and socks all day until now. Where they were indoors the entire time since she had done sock-less.

“Yeah, that’s not bad at all.” Said Airi, who went up behind her sister to pull out the girl’s legs. “Come on Aoi, it’s just a lick. You can handle it, right?” She wanted to push her twin into being a bit more open to enjoying herself with others. This included even the silly parts. Forcibly, she took one of the girl’s legs and stretched it out for the boy.

“You’re kidding me, right?” Aoi asked in a panic. She stared on in horror as Kichi leaned down towards her foot. Even though he didn’t want to do it, there were worse things he wanted to save his sock for.

“I’m sorry, but I’ve made my decision.” He responded as his face neared her foot. His nose felt the tickle of her sweat after being in socks for the better part of the day. Hard to explain if he liked or disliked the scent as he wasn’t interested whether feet smelled good or not. Right as his tongue was about to make contact with it, she quickly struggled out of her sister’s grip. It was so forceful, but Airi was sent flying backwards.

“No!” She yelled out and tackled over the top Kichi’s back. He was helpless from being caught by surprise as she forcibly ripped his sock from his foot. “I don’t care, you’re skipping this.” Said Aoi as she threw his sock away. “Can we just finish this game now or what?” It was evident from her outburst she had well reached her limit of tolerance. As much as she wanted to enjoy herself for her sister’s sake. There were some things she just wasn’t willing to do.

“You didn’t have to get on top of me.” He complained as she still sat on him. It upset him a bit that she was here. That girl made a good point about wanting to separate from her sister so she wouldn’t hold that girl back. At the same time, he didn’t verbally make his complaints.

While it annoyed him to have to deal with this when things would go by smoothly with just Airi. Not only did he make a promise to try to be their friends, but Kichi did sympathize with her. They were doing some ridiculous things and he didn’t want to be mean to her when she was just being herself. Some people were more reserved than others. Especially if he were to compare them to his own sister.

“All right, all right.” Kougi defused the tension brewing in the room by speaking up. “Just one more then we’ll all go to bed.” The girl shuffled the deck and dealt out the hands for the final time. “Since Aoi and Kichi don’t have any socks anymore. If you two are the losers, then there’s nothing you can do to stop any request.”

Those words sent chills down Kichi’s spine. This was what he feared the most since beginning the game. As of right now, there were four of them with two now sock-less. In essence, it was a coin toss on if this would have a positive or negative result. Aoi looked as though she was on the edge of blowing up and he knew that if his sister took another win, then he’d suffer. Even if Aoi was the winner with him being a loser would likely end poorly since he probably just enraged her by deciding to not hold back on the previous dare.

Silently, the boy prayed that if would turn up a dud of a hand. That it would be Aoi who would take victory. While she was still a wild card when it came to dares, at least he could trust she wouldn’t ruin him.

His eyes stayed shut as Kougi threw out the cards for each person’s hands. When she stated she was finished and it was time to reveal their hands. He opened up his eyes and slowly lifted up his hand to see the fate the cards gave him.

20