Chapter 33: In x The x Back
320 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mentally, Kichi’s mind froze from her actions. He had an inkling of an idea on what she was about to do. Yet the boy did nothing to prevent it from occurring. Thus whatever she wished would happen regardless of the consequences.

Finally, after a slow wait of her pulling him towards her. Kougi rested the boy’s hand onto her thigh in much more innocent fashion than he expected. He could’ve sworn she’d do something like have him touch her breast or perhaps even going down towards a more sensitive region. Especially after what she had just said.

“We can watch a movie like this, right?” She said, snapping him back from the fantasy brewing in his mind. “I’m not going to go that far.” Kougi assured him of her intentions, even if he didn’t trust them. She clearly had an idea in setting this up. It wasn’t just some tease. It was full blown an attempt to tempt him into making a mistake.

“Sure…” He replied, unimpressed. “Let’s just enjoy the movie.” Not that he could enjoy it anyway. Again, this was a film more akin for certain types of fans of manga. The kinds that liked fan service and the more important aspect of forbidden love. So this was going to be a niche inside a niche.

Personally, he couldn’t tell if she was actually interested in a film like this. He knew that Kougi did read some shojo manga from time to time. But surely her tastes were more vanilla than this. Despite all the joking around, there was an impression she had no idea what she was talking about. Like she had been faking it, using the knowledge of fiction to try certain things out.

This would likely be one of those attempts, he thought. A rather erotic film, but safe enough to exist in public. She wanted to set it up so that people would assume they were a couple. That way, if he got embarrassed whenever she made a move like what she pulled moments ago. It would confuse others and cause them to question why that would be the case. Then, he could let slip of the truth between them and get some odd looks with a healthy amount of judgment.

Well he didn’t plan on letting her win. So as they watched this movie, which did make him uncomfortable as it was not to his tastes at all. Kichi focused on solely watching until it ended so they could move on and so something else.

Though that wasn’t at all what happened. If her plan was to tempt him, then it certainly was working out really well as he couldn’t concentrate on the film at all. This was due in part of him being extremely uninterested in anything happening on screen. And that was the best way to put it. There were multiple times where he had to turn his face from what occurred in the movie.

Of course, when he would do so. That was when the boy would catch a glimpse of Kougi simply sitting there watching the film intently. It seemed she was personally interested in it. So he got a taste into what exactly some of her more private tastes were. No wonder she seemed to hold such incestuous thoughts. Or perhaps it was due to those incestuous thoughts that led these tastes. He couldn’t be certain on what came first in this chicken and egg scenario.

Either way, this only drew him close to looking down to where she had placed his hand. It was a simple, innocent spot. Yet one that also edged on sin. After all, he only need to slide up his palm along that thigh about a few centimeters to change this from a safe moment to one that was a lot more dangerous.

He was a young boy growing up. So his mind and body did want to just do exactly so. How often would an opportunity like this come up for someone like him with a pretty girl? Yet this was also a trap. Even though she might personally enjoy if he got a bit handsy, that didn’t mean she wouldn’t pretend to dislike it.

If he were to perhaps try to sneak a touch. She could give off a yelp and a show on her scolding him for acting inappropriately. Knowing her, this would also include adding in they are siblings to make him out to be the one with immoral thoughts between the pair.

Then again, she wouldn’t be that mean, right? Perhaps she wouldn’t try to go too far in humiliating him… Wait, what was he thinking? Why would going for her be running through his mind? He should already say this is disgusting and move on with his life. Yet at the same time he couldn’t bring himself to reject his own sister. When it’s said like that, it almost like he doesn’t want to hurt her because of their relationship. But it’s because of that relationship that he doesn’t want to say yes either.

As he battled with these thoughts in his mind, Kougi got tired of waiting for him to do anything. It was expected in her mind that he’d be hesitant. Not only because of the circumstances, but without that lucky coin he was hopeless in actually making his own decisions. So it was time for her to make the choice for him.

While he was too busy trying to think about stuff, she took his hand without the boy noticing. There, she slowly slid it up her leg to see if he would react. First to see if he was willing to allow this to occur. Though as she watched him not actually react because of the distraction, she knew he might not like it. Kougi didn’t care about his feelings in this moment anyway. Instead she went all the way and rested his hand onto her special region.

“Hmm?” When he felt something strange on his hand, that was when Kichi finally returned to reality. “Eh!?” Upon looking over at this hand, he now saw it resting perfectly onto the crotch of his sister. For a moment, he wondered if he did so unconsciously, though when he took a good look at her smug face. The boy realized that she was the one to blame for this scenario.

“My, frisky, aren’t we?” She giggled at the thought they were doing something so naughty behind everyone’s backs. Any moment they could be caught doing this forbidden act.

“What are you doing?” He asked, attempting to pull his hand away before anyone saw. She responded by taking both her hands to pressing his down to prevent escape. Kichi couldn’t believe it as his legs tensed up. On her light and thin sundress. He had a good feeling her panties and more importantly, what lay hidden within.

As inappropriate as it would be to describe her special spot. He couldn’t help but envision it in his mind as his fingers ran through the line. It told him enough to know what it might look like, which for the record, Kichi had only ever seen his sister when they were really young and bathed together. It’s not as if he would know what she looked like nude anymore these days as they were older.

He got anxious and felt guilt rising from his body giving off clear indicators that it liked what it felt. Finally he was able to free himself from her grips and quickly placed his hands over his own crotch. “Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom.” He said, getting up quickly. As bad as it might’ve sounded, he would’ve preferred to take care of himself in a more private spot. At least so his mind wouldn’t get tempted once again.

As Kichi rushed down the steps to head out of the theater to head to the public restrooms. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a familiar sight. It was more than enough to cause him to take an immediately 180 and run back to his seat.

“What’s up?” Kougi greeted him with a sly smile. “Thought you needed to use the bathroom?” He had none of it as he covered her mouth and pulled her down so they were not visible behind the seats.

“Not now.” He scolded her with his serious tone. “The twins… They’re here!”

13