Chapter 65: Siblings x Love
239 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kougi?” Airi repeated that girl’s name as they thought about the third girl in this relationship. “But she’s a cool girl.”

“Yes, I already know that.” He replied. “But I’m talking about how you two are just so fine with things.” While he could’ve been happy with just living on without asking questions. Kichi also had no idea on why these two girls would be okay with an arrangement which involved him dating his sister.

Out of everyone, they were the ones taking the most sacrifices. Those two were the first one to date him, Kougi only joined the ride later on. So this meant they both got less time with him because of her involvement. Then there was also the angle that they now saw him as a person who broke the boundary of siblings. It certainly wasn’t enough to get them to break up with him. That much was obvious to him. Yet he knew they couldn’t just ignore it either.

“It is weird.” Aoi admitted. “I can’t lie about that, but you’re not really looking at it from our point of view.”

“And what would that be?” He asked. Kichi already believed he had looked at it from their point of view. So it would be interesting to see what apparently he was missing from them.

“You know we like all those games and otaku things, right?” Said Airi. He knew that fairly well enough. It wasn’t something he kept a close eye on seeing as that was a hobby they mostly kept to themselves when the three weren’t hanging out. So Kichi certainly could say he never bothered to check out their extensive library of manga and light novels.

“Yeah, you two definitely are into those things.” He continued to play along, not sure where they were taking this conversation to. All he said was they didn’t have to act like they were okay with incest. “But we’re not talking about things you enjoy.”

“Except you said we wouldn’t accept it, right?” Airi countered. “What if we told you that… We don’t mind it because of certain… Tastes of ours?”

“We’re basically saying that bro-sis stuff are things we like to read.” Aoi finally got past beating around the bush to get it through his thick skull on why they seemed to be fine with this arrangement. “It’s trilling, honestly.”

“That’s what you two are into?” He was awestruck by the reveal. No wonder neither of them had wanted to tell him until now. It would be one thing to be in his position to struggling with his feelings. It was an entirely separate deal altogether to realize the other girls liked to watch it unfold.

“It took a bit to get used to seeing it in real life.” Aoi would also have to admit that it wasn’t like they were both fully on board with the idea now that they saw it in practice. Though so far what had occurred wasn’t anything they would say was negative to their perception. “But basically yes, we think it’s kind of hot.”

“Wow…” He was near speechless over this. Kichi leaned forever, arms resting on his legs as the twins sat besides him. To think they were getting some level of enjoyment from this whole relationship. At least on the bright side, he was making them somewhat happy with the arrangement. “Can’t say I would’ve expected this.”

“We didn’t tell you because we were really worried about how you might react.” Airi’s words got him to turn and look at her in confusion. He was the one dating his own sister. Of all people, it seemed he would be the last person to take issue with their tastes. Then again, it might make sense to think that something he did which gave him great stress turning on a couple of his girlfriend might make him a bit upset.

“That’s not why I didn’t want to tell you.” Aoi made sure to mention the twins didn’t share the same reason for wanting to hold back. “I’m not pretending I’m normal for liking it. So you better not tell anyone else that secret of ours.”

“I wouldn’t even dream of it.” There was absolutely no reason at all for him to want to embarrass any of the girls. Yet for some reason she always acted like he was out to get them despite their relationship status. “Whew though, it’s a real load off my back to hear tell him things were more than cool when it came to Kougi.

“Anyway, I’m pretty sure we’re not the reason why you’re so worried about her.” Aoi had a good idea that he wasn’t just asking them about their opinions for the sake of his own sister.

“Wh-what do you mean?” He would’ve pulled on his collar to try to cool himself from the sweating caused by her question. However, despite not wearing a shirt, he felt the heat from the oncoming interrogation. “Of course I care about what you girls think.”

“Ah I see.” Said Airi, understanding what her sister was going for. “You’re saying that he’s only looking for an excuse to break things off with her.”

“That’s one way of putting it.” She replied. “But yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re the one who’s having a hard time with this arrangement.” It wasn’t that Kichi wasn’t worried about what the twins thought about his forbidden relationship. It was more that he was looking for an excuse to back off by using their response as a means to hold back with her.

“Fine, you caught me.” He relented and admitted to them the truth. “I’m still not sure. It’s not like I dislike her, but I’m just having a hard time with looking at her now.” Kichi thought he would be more willing once they got to the point of actually dating. Yet his feelings continued to get in the way every time they got closer.

“I could tell.” Aoi revealed to them something they weren’t expecting. “You know, I ran into her when I went to the vending machines.” There, Kougi had lamented to her that he was holding back. Which from that girl’s point of view caused her a bit of disappointment. Aoi didn’t tell her about most of the things the twins were able to do with him that lead to no trouble. Since that would only serve to frustrate her even further.

“Wow, you treat us differently from her?” Airi acted like he had committed a heinous crime. “But that’s breaking your promise about being fair to all of us.”

“I know, it’s just harder than I thought it would be.” He didn’t mean to be unfair to his own sister. It was just how things had shaped up due to multiple circumstances. “Don’t tell her this, but sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice.” It hurt him to even say this out loud. Like he was being a terrible person for holding this doubt.

“You know I hate that coin of yours, but why don’t you just use it again if you trust it so much.” Aoi gave a good suggestion.

“I’m surprised I haven’t seen you use it all day.” Airi noted how little he had taken it out. “I guess you’re worried about losing it in the ocean.”

“It’s not that.” Though she was right he wouldn’t want to just leave it in his trunks. “I don’t have it with me.”

“You left it at home?” Aoi was the one most truly shocked as if he had just killed a person.

“No, Chuuya has it.” He explained to them that his friend too the item away from him. There was only one stipulation that he needed to perform in order to get it back. That being to decide between which twins he liked more. “He told me he wanted me to actually choose, not just split between you. So I haven’t figured it out yet.”

“It feels like telling us that is something that’ll get you in hot water with one of us.” Even though Aoi said this. She also felt that she would be the loser in this contest. Ironically, but entirely expected, was that Airi believed that Aoi would be the one to win between them. “But that’s fair, everyone has a preference. Even if you say you treat us equally, that doesn’t mean you have the same exact feelings for both of us.”

“I do want my coin back though.” He had been without his prized possession for far too long. Perhaps if he had it at his disposal, then it would’ve warned him on not getting on a surfboard with Airi. Then she wouldn’t have been put at risk of drowning the way she did.

It totally had nothing to do with him suffering from withdrawal from not being able to use it for making up his mind on things. Nope, that definitely had no impact on his thought process at all. “I’m gonna look for him.” Kichi stood up to leave the two girls behind. It had also been a while since he had seen his friend and it was only fair to give the guy some time with him. Otherwise, what would’ve been the point in him coming along?

9