Chapter 70: Cross x Boundary (Vol. 5 End)
549 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kichi’s body tensed up the moment the thought ran through his mind. His blood pressure shot up through the roof and his heart beat faster than a F1 car. Given the circumstances, there really would be no better time for him than now to get closer to Kougi than ever before.

Sure there were moments where they got real close to him. Perhaps a bit too close for comfort, but that was only because of the environment. She certainly had been willing to allow him to touch her nude bottom, so that would mean the girl would be receptive if he were to try out some moves here in the bedroom.

He clutched his chest and tried to calm his breathing. The boy was being a bit hasty with his mind there. Not to mention he wasn’t even certain himself if he actually wanted it. It was just his teenage body taking control, there was no way he would considering being so intimate with his sister.

Except he did promise her to work on getting closer to her as lovers. And when he thought about it deeply, if this situation were to have arise with Airi or Aoi waiting for him on that bed. Kichi knew he would be thinking about how he’d work on making advancements on them. It wouldn’t even be a question of if he should try or not. The only way the line wouldn’t be crossed was if they denied him.

“What should I do?” He asked himself, grasping his head in a panic. Kichi had just changed into some proper clothes and already he felt like his underwear had gotten a bit dirty. As the boy lamented for a bit, a glint coming from the pocket of his swimming trunks caught his eye. “Oh, I can’t believe I nearly forgot about you.” He realized quickly that it was his precious coin and grabbed it. Right before he put it away in the pocket of the shorts he now wore, an idea struck him.

Kichi could consult the wisdom of his trusty coin. It had never let him down, not to mention the boy had already used it for a subject not to dissimilar to this back in the movie theater. A time in which he’d much rather forget. But either way, it was also proof of the fact that he didn’t need to keep it away from any kind of subject. No matter how odd or strange.

But what should the other choice be? Obviously one would be doing the… Deed with her. However, if the other choice was to simply not do anything at all, then it would be a bad idea. First off because he should at least do something with Kougi while they were alone. It wasn’t an all-or-nothing type of situation he was put into. “Maybe I should do put… Enjoying myself for a moment in here…”

Even by himself it was embarrassing to say. Kichi knew now that he was in the mood, it would be hard to resist the temptations given how he was now. So that being the other options would keep him from pushing too much.

But then, what if she thought the same thing as him? What if Kougi wanted to make some advances considering the headway they made in their relationship? If she tried to push things along and he simply denied her by having no way of pleasing her. Then that would make him a terrible hypocrite who couldn’t even keep one single promise for one night.

He hated when he got into his head too much. It made making these kinds of decisions nearly impossible. Thankfully he had the coin which would give him the right choice no matter what. So now was the time to consult it once more.

Kichi flipped it up into the air. The choices were already clear in his mind as well as which side represented which. After what felt like a toss that stayed in the air longer than ever before. Gravity eventually took hold and the lucky coin fell back into his hand. “Heads…” He said, putting it back into his pocket. His time in the bathroom was over now due to the coin’s answer and he left to return to their bed.

“Wow, you took forever in there.” Said Kougi as she greeted him on his arrival. She had laid out more comfortably on the bed, leaving plenty of space for him to join her there. The girl had laid herself under the covers. So much so that he thought maybe she wasn’t in the mood after all. So his mental back and forth in the bathroom was pointless. “You didn’t have to deal with anything weird in there, did you?”

“No.” He answered quickly. It was strange to think of how close she was to the truth in this matter. Even if she was joking about it like she always did. “Anyway, let’s…” Kichi was about to make his move by lifting up the blanket so he could join her. However he was knocked speechless to see what was hidden underneath the covers.

“Heheh, like it?” She said with a smug smile. While he was gone, which was a fair bit of time. Kougi had decided to have a bit of fun and strip down all the way to her underwear. “What’s wrong? This isn’t any less than when I was wearing my bikini. So what’s the difference?”

“The difference is a bit of context.” He replied, taking a good look at her tight bra and lacy panties. It was evident she carefully chose this underwear with the intentions of having him see them.

“Well, I know you said to hold back on the teasing.” She giggled, thinking this would be the end of it as he would get flushed and be a nervous wreak once again. “But I just couldn’t resist. It’s not like I get this chance all the time.”

“…” He didn’t say anything in response to her gesture. Instead, Kichi went right into the bed without any more hesitation.

“Whoa.” She took note of his sudden boldness. “I wasn’t expecting this. Did you knock out the real Kichi and leave him in the bathroom?” He didn’t respond to her joke as he laid right into bed besides her. “Kichi?” She spoke again, but this time it was her turn to feel the pressure from him.

Kichi went to work and gave his sister a solid kiss on the lips. “Now that’s new.”

“Did you like it?” He asked, taking a hold of her hands as they faced one another under the sheets. “Your body, it’s so fine.”

“Hmm, now that’s something that makes a girl feel good.” Her body heated up as he ran his fingers over her exposed skin. “Where is this coming from? Did that coin of yours put you up to it?”

“Well uh…” Now this was what got him off his game. “I mean, I wanted to, but…”

“Heheh, I see.” It was funny to her to realize that his bravado was due to the confidence his coin gave him. “One of these days you’re not going to need that thing, but you can tell that coin of yours I said thanks.” Kougi didn’t care if he was only encouraged by taking advice from an inanimate object. Currency that was no longer used to afford a single thing.

Still, she knew there were still parts of him that had some reservations about going far with her. Admittedly, even she did, though not anywhere near the levels he had. So it was nice he had something to help him during tough times. Just as she had been there for him as an older sister.

Kougi wrapped her arms around him as she pulled the boy in closer to her body. She was nearly nude, yet this felt different than back on the beach when she was bare on her bottom. She took a hold of his shirt and aided him in pulling it over his head, revealing the chest.

“I have a hard time believing my first time is with you.” He said. It certainly wouldn’t be what most people would think of. Even Kougi didn’t think she’d ever get the chance and she was the one in love with him the longest. “But I do want to… Go all the way with you.” Kichi reached behind her back to undo the girl’s bra. Before it fell off to expose her bare chest, he then rolled over on top of her.

“I’ve never done this before.” She stated the obvious. They were both virgins, and there was never a time for either to have past the point. Because of the new experience, Kougi had lost a lot of her outspoken personality and replaced it with one of concern. “So try to be gentle.”

“I’ll try my best.” He answered, then leaned in onto her for them to engage in yet another passionate kiss. This marked the start of a night neither sibling would forget for the rest of their lives.

Announcement

And here's the end of volume 5 and unfortunately will be the end of me continually updating it as I have been since the start of the story. I hope you like where this plot will end for now, but I've enjoyed writing it and reading the comments I've received. So thank you so much for reading. 

As for my future plans, I'm not entirely sure right now. I want to avoid making new stories and get back to some of my projects that have been on hiatus. But I realize I'm bad at avoiding the temptation of starting something new, ahaha. Anyway, if you're reading this on Wattpad or Scribblehub. Then my profile will probably make mention of whatever I plan on doing next. So keep an eye open for that. 

11