Chapter 5: Whispers from the past (3)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you prefer a daily update or weekly mass release ?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

“... stop pushing me, brother.” Qing yun whispered.

“..you are stepping on this prince feet!” Tianxi breathlessly exclaimed, a grimace on his face.

“.. what are we doing here anyway! All I wanted to know was what is the delicacy!” Qing yun purposefully stomped her feet a couple more times before moving them away. She then mumbled about the heat and sweat as she impatiently scratched her itchy hands.

“And I am bringing you to see it!” Tianxi hands skillfully killed a few mosquitoes that flew near his sister.

“Shhh..” Taiyang shushed. “Someone is here.”

The three of them were hidden behind a stack of hays, peering into the room in front. They heard the door creaked before seeing a silhouette leisurely walked into the room and closed the door. Moonlight shining in from the roof window, outlined a familiar noble bearing. Tian Xing.

“It’s fourth bro.. !” Qing yun exclaimed but Tian xi’s glare quickly made her cover her own mouth.

Basked under the soft moonlight, the famed imperial flower seems more dignified than ever. Qing yun would refuse to say it out loud but it really would make a beautiful scene as a painting. Strangely though, the subject itself seemed disagreeable. Tianxing fussed over his hair knot and kept turning to the door as he shifted left and right. A while later he seemed to be pleased with his position, turned his back against the entrance and snapped open his fan.

Tian xi softly snickered to Qing yun’s puzzlement. She wanted to question him but the door creaked open. She made a mental note to ask him later.

A young woman, dressed in palace maid attire, hesitated as she stared at Tian Xing’s back. Nevertheless, her eyes were quickly enchanted by the fantastical scene before her. In an instant, the hesitation vanished and she closed the door behind her. Tian xing turned to face her, his face beaming as he spoke of her name.

“Zhao er.” He quickly walked to her and gently took her hand. “This prince missed you.”

“Prince. This lady misses you too.” Her pair of misty eyes stared lovingly into her lover’s eyes. Seemingly moved by this, Tian xing pulled her into his embrace.

On the side, Qing yun can’t help but gasped at each and every of the scandalous action.

 “This.. this.. this..!!” Her whispers was getting louder. Taiyang and Tian xi quickly used their hands to cover her mouth. She blushed shyly at her fiancée’s soft touch but glared at Tiannxi’s, silently wondering was that the same hand he used on the mosquito?

 

Luckily, the two lovers were too engrossed from re-enacting melodramatic drama to notice the crowds in the shadows.

 “Zhao er, I thought it was not meant to be when you married into that scoundrel’s household. The thought of your heart turning cold.. just like the frigid winter day when we parted, broke my heart times and again.. “Tian xing lamented, his hand was now under her chin whilst the other was improperly circled around her waist. Her eyelashes quivered with emotions as she whispered alluringly, of her sorrow, struggle and lastly, of her eternal devotion to him.

 “This prince is glad... That I had been mistaken.” He whispered and the two lovers, slowly leaned in closer and closer. Their lips joined and their primal instinct quickly took over.

 Meanwhile, Qing yun was having a hard time focusing on the scene. With her mouth covered, it was not easy to breath .. to top it off, one of the hands belonged to her beloved causing her heart to buzz thunderously. Perhaps, attracted by the similar frequency, a mosquito continuously flew around her.. it soon landed on the tip of her nose. She was frozen as she stared at it.

 Rustle and tussle sounded across the room. All pretence for decorum had long been forgotten. Their moans and pants seemed to heighten the room’s temperature.

 Uncomfortably, Taiyang shifted and used his other hand to cover Qing yun’s eyes. At the same time, so did Tian xi. Unbeknownst to them, it pushed the mosquito to fly erratically all around Qing yun’s nose. Its survival instinct kicked in and it quickly found two caverns and entered one of it.

 At the same time, Qing yun felt an alien sensation invading her nose.. as realisation dawned on her, she started squirming. She wanted to quietly tap her brother to let him know but she could not see with four hands on her tiny face. To top it all off, both men were stirred and unconsciously started clenching their hands.

 The odd amalgamation of various circumstances, was cutting her oxygen supply, leaving her dizzy. She wriggled her hands aimlessly and by chance, it hit against an elastic rod. A groaned later and one of the men weakened his hold.

 Qing yun quickly took the opportunity to stand up, thirstily gasped for air, and blow the rude invader out of her nose. Seething with anger, she turned and started loudly reprimanding them.

 “Are the two of you crazy? I almost died because...” Her voice trailed off as she noticed Tian xi’s alarmed expression. Both siblings turned their head back into the building.

 Tian Xing, in all of his glory, was staring speechlessly at them. In front of him, was his mistress ,kneeling with all of her clothes disheveled.. She was equally stunned but, regained her wit earlier than him. Her high pitched screamed pierced into the night sky.

 “Not good!” Tian xi quickly caught his sister waist and carried her on his shoulder like a sack of rice. His other hand grabbed Taiyang who was still groaning on the floor. He quickly used his qinggong and ran up the wall of hays.

 “Get back here!” Tian xing uncharacteristically roared while fixing his clothes. Of course, Tian xi did not stop. Instead, he grinned and lightly kicked a few stacks to block the only entrance.

 

Tian xi and his two baggages, continued on until they reach a hill nearby. When he looked down, a group of moving lanterns had filled the palace corridors.. probably group of patrolling guards who had been alerted by the scream.

 “Hmm.. let’s split here. Could you walk, TaiYang?” Tian xi said as he dropped Taiyang off.

 Taiyang awkwardly stood up. His face was still flushed but he nodded stiffly before turning to look at Qing Yun. His flushed face was now in a daze when he saw her blushing from his stare.

 Their silent interaction made Tianxi felt annoyed. Yet, his expression soon transformed into a knowing grin. An idea seemed to have formed in his mind as he said,“Let’s meet later at little cloud’s courtyard. I will take her there first.. You can take the time to calm down and be a.. Distraction!”

 Qing yun gasped as she saw Tianxi swiftly kicked Taiyang down the hill and shot a couple of pebbles towards the stream of lanterns.

 “Don’t get caught!” He wickedly laugh and went off his merry way with Qing yun squirming on his shoulder.

“Brother! How could you!!!” Qing yun said in dismay.

“Why not.. that little scoundrel deserved much more after what he had received.” Tian xi grumbled to his sister puzzlement.

0