Chapter 05: Mysterious Blood Stone
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
While countless beasts were rampaging outside the cave, Xuan Hao glanced at the deepest part when he felt the strange aura coming from it. It was not dangerous nor ferocious, it is like an ancient king that experienced vicissitudes of time.
He turned his gaze towards the beasts outside and deduced that the cave wall could hold out for an hour or so. If they really destroyed it, his life is doomed! As such, he could just grit his teeth and went to the deepest part of the cave.
After walking for a few breaths of time, Xuan Hao had finally entered a huge stone chamber where a stone that emitted a reddish glow was placed in the middle of the chamber. He felt that the aura earlier precisely came from this mysterious blood stone.
However, he didn’t let his guard down and observed the stone chamber first before he decisively walked towards the mysterious blood stone. He could only take risk if he wanted to survive in such a calamity.
Following which, Xuan Hao grabbed the mysterious blood stone before he gazed at it with alarmed expression. However, arriving trap that he expected did not happen causing Xuan Hao to sigh of relief.
Then, he immediately calmed down and focused his gaze on the mysterious blood stone and began to observe. He could see a faint lines of ancient patterns inscribed on the stone. They were exceedingly complex beyond his imagination.
However, even with staring at it for an incense of time, nothing happened. There’s no changes to him nor any strange phenomenon appeared. As though the heaven played joke to him. Suddenly, Xuan Hao’s expression turned a little bit…interesting.
He furrowed his brows and sighed before a despaired expression materialized on his face. He did not expect that he would be caught in such an awkward situation where he was forced to retreat here and get trapped. It seems that he could only wait for his death.
Immediately, an image of a person suddenly appeared on his mind once again as a huge amount of killing intent gushed forth, causing the atmosphere within the stone chamber to drop significantly. If not because of that person who played a trick on him, he would have never be caught in such a very dangerous situation.
After that, Xuan Hao sighed in his heart as he could only sat in despair. Suddenly, madness appeared on his eyes. He raised his right hand outstretched and punched the stone ground causing a web-like cracks to emerge. He repeated his actions until his murderous intent within his heart dispersed for a bit.
Blood dripped on the ground as he placed the mysterious blood stone on it. Suddenly, unknown to Xuan Hao, the blood that flowed out from his fist dripped into the stone, causing a mysterious crimson-red shura light blobs to appear.
All of them entered the wounded fist of Xuan Hao while the youth was closing his eyes and sighed in depression. Suddenly, his eyes opened as he groaned in pain.
A painful sensation started to spread throughout his body; coming from his fist into his veins, then it seeped onto his bones until no part of his body, regardless external or internal, were not feeling pain.
As though as his blood was being sucked out, Xuan Hao’s face became increasingly pale as his vision was blurry to the extent that he could not even point out whichever in front of him. Then, a cracking sound echoed out throughout the room along with the terrifying scream of Xuan Hao. Meanwhile, his eyes turned blood-red like a deadly shura demon slaughtering in the ancient battlefield. If the others saw this, they would be terrified.
Immediately after, because the painful sensation had reached the limit of his sensitivity, his body turned numb. Then, his vision darkened and immediately lost consciousness.
After an unknown period of time, Xuan Hao felt strangely peaceful. He felt that he was floating in a world of darkness, but not even a single bit of nervousness or emotional ripples appeared on his mind.
Xuan Hao lifted his heavy eyelids and saw the infinite darkness in front of him. He was not feeling a single bit of pain at all, as though what did just happened earlier didn’t happen.
Suddenly, a shura-red light shone in front of him. Then, it materialized into a humanoid asura with a abyssal divine weapon on the asura’s hand.
Suddenly, it opened its eyes and stared at Xuan Hao causing the youth’s heart to beat rapidly as he stared back nervously at the asura’s bottomless abyss-like eyes.
This extremely mysterious primordial asura glanced at him for a short period of time before it turned its head towards the infinite darkness behind it and waved its hand.
Suddenly, the asura mysteriously disappeared causing Xuan Hao to be startled. Following which, the infinite darkness suddenly transformed into an image of ancient battlefield.
Xuan Hao could see it. The cruelty of martial path laid out in front of him. Asuras, heavenly devils, immortals, gods and various sages and clans were either destroyed or annihilated in front of him. Then, the scene changed and in turned into a gigantic ancient asura king sweeping its demonic spear causing a huge slaughter to appear. Rivers of blood emerged as many corpses formed a mountains while the heavens was dyed red.
Suddenly, a supreme immortal king that emitted a domineering and the monarch aura suddenly appeared within the nine firmaments. This supreme immortal king wore a divine glowing armor while wielding an otherworldly sword that could cut down countless constellations and realms.
Immediately, the ancient asura king and the ancient immortal king clashed. The ancient asura king used its spear to sweep the heavens and earth causing a massive divine shockwave that could destroy many heavenly empires while the ancient immortal king slashed out his sword that turned many godly existences into dust. The two divinities fought each other causing a massive destruction throughout the universe.
Even the most legendary four divine beasts turned extinct due to this battle as the might of human race plummeted. Many legacies of martial arts within this universe turned to dusts along the devastated great worlds.
Suddenly, a new horrifying godly existence emerged from the universe and a colossus clouds and thunders appeared. The godly existence used the ten thousand heavenly daos to harmonize the Yin and Yang and the battle of the two colossal beings was forcibly stopped by the might of great Dao.
The scene changed once again as the two colossal existences were sealed in the most chaotic space of the universe by that immemorial god. Then that final immemorial god turned into dust after experiencing the vicissitudes of time. Not even a transcendent existence such as the immemorial god survived the challenge of time.
After the immemorial god’s death, the images of ancient times and earlier eras disappeared as the infinite darkness once again returned. The ancient asura in front of Xuan Hao suddenly floated towards him and touched his forehead before he heard a calm ancient voice saying, ”There is no eternity in the vast starry skies…… not even the universe could survive destruction……If there is a Creation, there is a Destruction….unless one reached the pinnacle of martial path and transcend into supremacy……no one could survive……”
After that, the ancient voice faded away like that immemorial god who turned into dust after a hundreds of millions of years. Following which, Xuan Hao could see a light once again before the darkness disappeared, allowing the youth to see the stone chamber that he was in earlier.
However, as though he did not notice this, Xuan Hao stared at the ceiling in daze. He couldn’t imagine that a mere mortal like him who is not even a martial cultivator actually saw an ancient war that destroyed gods and devils, such a thing would only happen on his dream.
After digesting the information he just received, Xuan Hao sucked a mouthful of air as an astonished face appeared. Then he turned his head and saw that the mysterious blood stone which he placed on the stone ground earlier is not here.
Just from seeing this, Xuan Hao guessed that the mysterious phenomenon happened just now is directly connected to that mysterious blood stone. At least, that is only the possibility he had in his mind.
Xuan Hao immediately stood from his sitting but he almost fell on the ground because an intense dizziness emerged on his head. This dizziness lasted for a few breaths until it faded away.
He just noticed it but it seems that his movements were awkward and sluggish. It was as though his current body did not belong to him.
“Hmm?” Xuan Hao stared to the ground as his eyes widened in shock. He saw that the floor was dyed in blood-red color. Such a shocking thing truly astonished him. He could remember that before he fall unconscious, his blood was sucked out of his body.
In addition, when he exerted a strength on his arm, he saw a very faint golden color emerging from his skin. If not because he observed the changes on his body carefully, he wouldn’t have noticed it.
“Half-step Body Refinement…” As he stared at the faint golden color on his skin, which immediately disappeared, Xuan Hao sucked a mouthful of air.
Just like the half-step demonic beast, there is also a half-step Body Refinement in martial cultivation. When there were faint traces of golden glow on one’s skin, that indicates a person had advanced to half-step Body Refinement Realm.
When he discovered this, he immediately thought of the mysterious blood stone that he obtained earlier.
Just as when Xuan Hao was about to reveal an expression of excitement, a sudden booming sound shocked him awake. Following which, there were many bestial roars resounded throughout the heaven and earth.
Immediately, Xuan Hao’s gaze turned solemn as he felt the ground shaking due to the rampaging beasts outside.
“This is good too, I might as well use them as a training dummy to familiarize on controlling my body.” After having this thought, an evil grin immediately surfaced on his expression. Looks like he need to fight in his heart’s content.
0