Chapter 3 Pt. 1 – Jack
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke with a mission. I had to determine if my sister was in this world. I figured the best possible place to begin looking was the tournament, especially if she had a unique class like I did. But before then, I should look around the city. I began to search far and wide, in every alley, nook, and cranny of the city. But I couldn’t find anyone who looked like my sister. Of course, I didn’t look like myself from my previous life but I guess I wasn’t thinking. Finally, I got so far off track I didn’t know which part of the city I was in. I didn’t even know if I was in the city. Adding to that feeling was a strange store that was called “Bendy’s”. Seeing as it was the only thing in sight, I walked in. The little bell at the top of the door rang and a man came out to greet me. His name tag read: Cole. He smiled and said, “Hello, welcome to Bendy’s! You are our second ever customer! Would you like to purchase a meal or perhaps a home appliance?” He smiled in anticipation. I smiled sheepishly.

 

“I’m not in the market for any appliances at the moment but I’ll take one chicken sandwich.” I transferred the Rez into his account. He smiled and thanked me for the transaction. My window appeared in front of my view, in its ever-present red glow. It read:

 

Item Received!

1x Chicken Sandwich

Description:  A delicious, greasy, hot chicken sandwich. It tastes just like the sandwiches from planet earth. This item will restore all of your vitals by 100% upon consumption. This item can be used anywhere, even if other items can’t.

Set Quest Available!

Read more . . .

 

“Read more.”

 

When this item is used along with other items in the “Earth Items” set, you gain permanent attribute boosts and receive a secret quest.

 

If this item is used in conjunction with the following items, you gain permanent attribute boosts and a special quest as listed below required items.

 

Required Items:

-1x Chicken Sandwich

-1x Strange Rectangle Glow Box

-1x Strange Metal With A Trigger

-1x Special Body Armor Made Of Foreign Material

-1x Soul Of The Soulless One

-1x Hope Of The Hopeless One

-1x Life Of The Lifeless One

-1x Rage Of The Rageless One

-1x *Locked Item Due To Requirements To Receive. Check Back Later!*

-1x Title: The Ripper

 

Rewards:

-Permanent +150 Strength

-Permanent +250 Agility

-Permanent +100 Intelligence

-Special Quest (Say “Quest Info” for details)

-Title: The Ultimate Assassin

 

I pondered the items. If they were all from this “Earth Set,” then they must be some common items from earth. I looked at the list again. Then it hit me. “Strange Glow Box” has to be a smartphone! I called the clerk. He came running over. “What do you need?” He asked. I replied,

 

“I need a smartphone and fast!” He ran off to go fetch me a smartphone. After a few minutes he returned, out of breath.

 

“That’ll be 79900 Rez, sir.” I transferred the required Rez to his account. Suddenly, my window appeared as soon as I gripped the phone. It read:

 

Congratulations! You have now met the requirements to unlock the following Earth item!

You now need, in addition to the other things on your list,

-1x Doordash Order

 

I stared at my window quizzically. Doordash? Then I realized that it’s that delivery service back on earth that delivers food and stuff to your house.

 

short chapter here, just wanted to get some more posted while I work on a second series :)

1