Chapter 2: New experiences*
585 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi,

I split the first chapter into two chapters because it was too long.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

 

The only people left in the room are the young demon and the nurse. Now, for the first time, he notices that the nurse is quite attractive.

The brain returns to his natural habitat with the observation that she appears to be in her mid-twenties. Quite a stunner with her dark brown hair in a tight bun, dark brown piercing eyes, button nose, and red lips. She is about 5 ft 10 tall and has a tanned complexion. She also has all the right curves, with large breasts (possibly double Ds) and a lot of arse.  Hiis brain also tells him that, unlike the previous women, this one has most likely had some work done.

What kind of work do you have done? The young demon is perplexed. The brain informs the type to enhance her appearance, as well as information on how the work is performed.

Despite what the brain says, the body and the demon find her appealing, as evidenced by the erected tent.

The nurse in her white uniform, which clings to her body with nipples poking out, looks at the young boy in front before raising a briefcase she is carrying.

“Give me a minute to do a quick checkup.”

The nurse takes a seat next to him on the bed and opens the suitcase to retrieve a blood pressure machine.

She lifts the blanket slightly and reaches for his hand. All the demon can do is stare at the protruding nipples. Only the brain is in charge of restraint. The nurse can easily attach the pressure machine to the young demon’s upper arm because he is wearing a t-shirt.

She presses the machine’s start button, then places one hand on his thigh and says seductively, “Relax.”

She begins stroking his thigh. She moves closer to him as the machine starts pumping air into the armband around his arm.

He consults with the brain on what to do, but the brain has put up an out-of-order sign. What does that even mean? The young teenage brain just could not handle the pressure. The young demon found that the best thing he could do was stay still.

Meanwhile, the nurse’s hand, which had started caressing his thigh, is creeping up, and she has already noticed the tent he is erecting a while ago. She smiles mischievously as she leans in so her face is just an inch or two away from him.

“Your face is completely red. Are you sure you don’t have a fever?”

She places one hand on his forehead. The young demon chastises himself for his ineffectiveness.

However, he places the majority of the blame on the brain, who is waving a white flag of surrender.

“Oh my, you are quite hot.” She says to him as her warm breath caresses his face.

As it nears its end, the machine beeps. As she examines the machine display, the nurse turns away from him. A sigh of relief escapes the young demon’s lips. The brain begins to recharge.

“Sweety, your blood pressure is dangerously high. I think you should relax,” she says, with what sounds like a fake concern in her voice.

“Perhaps.” She examines his entire body. “Perhaps.” Her gaze comes to a halt at his erect tent, which has now become painful. “Perhaps I could help,” she says with a smile.

“That’s right, I’ll help,” she says, smiling. “It’s my duty as a nurse, of course.”

Her hand glides effortlessly beneath the blanket. As she locates her intended target.

As she touches his weak spot, the young demon lets out a yelp. It’s not him, the young demon tells himself, but the body. As she hears him yelp, her smile widens.

Her hand begins to caress the top of his penis, which is erect beneath his pyjama bottoms. The young demon turns to face the brain, who has now passed out completely.

It is now up to the young demon to figure out what the best course of action is in this situation. When confronted with this, he draws on all of his previous experiences.

Unsurprisingly, he doesn’t have any prior experience to come up with a solution. So he goes to the brain and starts shaking, punching, and kicking basically anything to get the brain to wake up.

While this is happening, the body is there, enjoying the entire experience that the nurse is providing.

The nurse progresses from simply caressing the top to lifting the pyjama bottoms down to release the erected penis.

She then takes the penis in her hand. She is alarmed at the size as it doesn’t fit her hand at all in terms of length and just about with width.

“You are a big boy, aren’t you?” she says, licking her lips.

At this point, the young demon takes a page from the body book and decides to enjoy the entire experience.

The nurse quickly moves her hand up and down. She massages his balls with her other hand.

The virgin body can no longer handle the situation and is already on the verge of ejaculation.

Nurse, sensing his ejaculation, burrows her head beneath the blanket and speeds up her stroking. As he ejaculates, she positions her head on top of the penis.

As he cums, the young demon feels relieved. The nurse peers out from beneath the blanket. She uses her finger to wipe her glistening lips before licking the finger with her tongue in front of the young boy.

“Wow, that was a big load.” She says this as she straightens her hair.

The door to the suite opens, as the doctor and the two women return. 

6