[30] The Shogi Master Has His Turn ❤️
197 10 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[30]

 

Day one. The harbinger of evil was still at large, lurking just outside the door, waiting for it's prey to try and make an escape. By now Nikko would be at home with Naruto, eating together or some other thing, but now her days included the fine dining of a hand maid service and rice paper walls. Nothing but rice paper walls.

Nikko was a prisoner.

She sighed, setting down the kanji she'd been working on and stood to stretch, tiring from being listless. One day had passed already and with it her ability to sit still. She edged to the rice door and slid it open, seeing Neji there cross legged on the floor. It was likely he hadn't moved since yesterday. Didn't he ever have to piss?

Nikko's amethyst eyes glared down at him. "I'm dying from boredom," she spat.

"One can hardly die from that. Don't be dramatic. It's only been a day." He replied, not even bothering to open his eyes. If his job was to be a statue he would be most excellent.

"At least let me go to the courtyard!"

"No. The chances of you finding danger rise exponentially. The Hyuuga Clan home is the safest place for you."

So anger wouldn't get her anywhere with him. She'd have to try a new approach. "But...Neji-san, I'm worried about Naruto. He's all alone now...and probably worried."

"I've already asked Lady Hinata to tell him where you are."

Nikko sighed. Her hope was deflating. "This is horrible. You're treating me like I'm a criminal." She slid the door closed and sank down behind it, tearing up. It was unfair. Aponi had left again, and so she'd presumed to have found her true love, but who was it this time? Was it Gaara, or Naruto? While the former would be wonderful, Nikko had her doubts. Gaara wasn't around her now. So the likelihood of it being Naruto was higher. But how was she supposed to be by Naruto's side if she weren't literally there? Nikko had to think of something.

Quietly she bit her thumb and drug the blood across her eyelids--

And was quickly pressed down to the tatami floor. Neji, using his byakugan, glared at her fiercely. "Going somewhere?"

"Neji-san--please, I just need some fresh air."

"The window provides enough."

Her fighting spirit wavered under his translucent eyes. Her pink lips pulled down as her chin began to quiver. "...Please...I can't live like this," she confessed.

"..."

Neji stared down at the girl beneath him, watching as water collected into her dark lashes. He was doing what he must to keep her safe. It was an important job, one he'd read about last evening while she bathed. Not that he had peeked or anything. Absurd, the very thought.

Utsuri Nikko was considered property of Sunagakure, and had found her way to Konoha because of Gaara's request. But Naruto wasn't safe and neither was Sunagakure, and now it was Neji's job to ensure she didn't get taken by some evil doer.

He just wished she weren't so beautiful.

"Neji-san," she pleaded up at him. "Please. I promise I'll stay right next to you the whole time."

When he didn't answer right away her eyes clouded over with moisture. "I love Naruto--and I haven't seen him since yesterday--"

With a sigh Neji leaned away and sat up. It was as he thought. She was just another love struck girl with too many hormones. "Ridiculous." He replied.

"No...it's true. Naruto has broken my curse, so I'm certain that I'll be okay. Please...Neji-san.." she bowed to the floor, green hair falling around her shoulders. "Please! Let me see him."

Aggravation was the driving factor for his answer. "How about no. And whatever curse you speak of is merely superstition."

"It's not! You don't know, Neji-san, what I've been through. How can you say such things?" She lifted her head. "...I didn't want to tell you this, but...I'm the reincarnation of a powerful celestial being. She fell in love with a monk, who was cursed by her father. Ichikashima...she...took on his curse, so that he could be free, but now all of her kind are doomed to have only ill fated ends. But I--I found my true love, you see, and--it's Naruto. He has broken the curse, Neji-san."

He didn't know whether to laugh at her or scold her. Either way, Neji sighed and shook his head. "Be that as it may. You're under my protection, Utsuri Nikko, and I can't have you running around with Naruto-san. From the report I read it would appear Sasuke Uchiha came, and since he's tied to the sannin Orochimaru, we can't have that risk. It's as simple as that."

Nikko snapped. Her attempts to be nice all fell short, and she could contain her anger no longer. She stood, grabbing his shirt up and spat, "Then what? You're going to keep me here forever? If I wanted to, I could kill everyone in this village! All it would take is one time, Neji-san."

His eyes grew wide. "What are you saying? Are you threatening me?"

"I am." Nikko's shoulders shook, "I have enough power to kill an entire army, if I wanted to. Luckily for you I don't. But what I DO want, is freedom! And now!"

Dogs will bite when pushed into a corner. Neji saw the ire and knew she spoke the truth. He swallowed; it was quite impressive how she had flipped the script. While he didn't want to be at the receiving end of things, he sensed that it wouldn't be the end of it to just let her have one day of freedom. "...There will be rules," he stated. "If you break them I will not hesitate to keep you here forever."

"Say your rules! I don't care!"

"Hn. You are not to be alone with anyone. You cannot leave my side. And, you cannot disobey me."

Nikko and Neji stared at one another but she finally nodded. "Fine."

In this manner Nikko prepared to see Naruto, smoothing down her hair and outfit, only at the engawa putting on her wooden clogs. She tucked Idate's knife into her front, and adjusted Gaara's shawl around her shoulders.

"That fabric," Neji said, waiting by the porch, "...I've seen it once before."

Nikko didn't feel like explaining. Especially to him, the jerk. She was just happy her things had been fetched from Naruto's apartment. "Oh? I wonder where," she replied quietly. 

Together they walked through the courtyard and past Hinata, who avoided Nikko's angry eyes. Nikko wasn't mad with the girl, of course, just her very existence. Period. The fact Nikko had to be here at the Hyuuga's worsened her relationship with the future Hokage. She needed Naruto to never be swayed, and thus clicked her tongue in passing.

Eventually they left the clan yard and made way toward the middle of Konoha. As they passed the BBQ grill, Nikko paused seeing Shikamaru inside. He looked up from stabbing a piece of steak, and saw the anger inside her eyes.

The genius put down his fork. "Shikamaru-kun?" Ino asked. "What's up?"

Choji, who saw Nikko once before and knew his long time friend well enough, collected Shikamaru's plate. "If you leave it's mine. Dibs."

"...Tch. Fine, you can have it. There's something I have to do."

Shikamaru left the BBQ grill and caught up to Nikko. "Hey."

"...Hmp." 

Her flippant nature made him rethink his initial strategy. Normally he didn't care if a girl was mad at him, heck, it was normal most days, but he knew the reason Nikko was upset. "Ah, about before....can we talk?"

But the Hyuuga beside Nikko glared at him. "She cannot leave my side."

Ah. So that's why she was truly mad. Neji was choking her freedom, then. Shikamaru sighed. "I had to resign, Nikko-san. Even with my Shadow Posession Jutsu technique I would have been too late. If he'd wanted to Sasuke-kun could have killed me."

"So..you quit because you were scared," she accused.

"You're missing the bigger picture here."

"I think I see it fine! You didn't want to die, so left the job to Neji-san. Now I can't even go anywhere without HIM tagging along--" she wagged her hand at Neji--"like I'm some kind of prisoner!"

Neji and Nikko had a glaring contest. It was only interrupted when Shikamaru rubbed his neck and said, "...Aw man, I know it seems like it but he's got your best interest at heart. Cut him some slack, will ya?"

"...Fine. I will, only because Shikamaru-san asked me to."

"So, you'll do as he says, but not me," Neji remarked. His hand shot out and grabbed Nikko's. "Forget our little deal. You're going back."

Nikko, being Nikko, smacked him away. She was as beautiful as she was cunning in that moment, shoving Shikamaru towards Neji, giving her the briefest moment of time. "You shouldn't underestimate me, Neji-san," she said before shouting: "Jikan henko no jutsu!"

Neji was too late. Even his byakugan couldn't pierce time as she had just done. Nikko stood proudly as Shikamaru jarred a little. "You...froze time," he said.

"Just for us. C'mon! We have a match to do!" She snagged his hand within hers and took off dashing down the street, avoiding frozen obstacles in the form of people.

Shikamaru was amazed. It was his first time witnessing what would happen if time froze, and he took in every detail as Nikko led him away from everyone. It was a moment before his thoughts collected. "He's gonna be really pissed at you."

"Don't care. He can kiss my ass! I'll show him--I'm an Utsuri, not a slave! I can't stand people like him!" Nikko replied over her shoulder. 

He was glad he wasn't on her bad side.

Nikko slowed down and asked him for directions to his home. It would have been a bold move if he didn't know she was so pressed for literal time. He led her the route to the Nara's, mindful that he would be thoroughly alone with such a beautiful girl---

"This is a bad, bad idea," he blurted out.

"So? We're teenagers. It's what we do," she replied evenly. 

It must not have dawned on her what he meant. As he slid his sandals off on the porch, Shikamaru had second thoughts. Third thoughts. Hell, fourth thoughts, too. But his curiosity had been unleashed. Asuma was his usual target of all the shogi games, and he had began to think he'd mastered all possible outcomes to the game. 

To hell with it. One match shouldn't hurt.

Shikamaru slid open his bedroom door. "Here it is. Home sweet home."

Nikko walked inside a little out of breath. She spotted his tiny table on the floor and elegantly sat down, tucking her legs beneath her. Shikamaru breathed a sigh, letting out the tension he was holding. She really was here just to play a game, then. 

He sat down opposite her and sat up the game perimeters. "Okay...you do know the rules, right?"

"Don't worry about me. And don't hold back, either. Or you're going to lose, Shikamaru-kun."

"While I highly doubt that..." a smile lifted his mouth, "...I'll enjoy beating you."

Nikko smirked. He had no idea that she had an ace up her sleeve. During her time as Nana, she had been sick one week and forced to stay at home, watching reruns on the television. One such rerun had been the previous years championship with the Shogi master, Yoshiharu Habu--and Nana had remembered every move, so entranced by the quick defeat. She was going to lead Shikamaru to his own demise.

"Ladies first," Shikamaru said. 

Thus Nikko began laying out her initial moves, setting the board up for her future and final moments of victory. Shikamaru watched her, rallying behind with his logical and analytical choices. His eyes went from her to the board, until he stared at it silently. Thinking. Observing.

Nikko couldn't let him think too long. 

"Ara~ Are you even trying, Shikamaru-kun?" She said. "I've gotten so many of your pieces."

He waved her words away. "I'm thinking all right. For a rookie...you're doing pretty good. Not perfect, but better than Asuma sensei."

A tingle of happiness swelled within Nikko's bosom. She had hoped to please him, and couldn't ask for a better compliment. Then he attacked, swiping one of her pieces. "...Except you're not up to my level."

"Argh!" Her eyes swept over the board. He was retaliating all of her attacks effortlessly. She had to speed things up--and overcome his imminent checkmate. "Oh no you don't," she said, quickly taking his attacking piece.

"Damn. Almost had you."

More and more their pieces were falling to the wayside, until there wasn't a move left to even do. Shikamaru chuckled. "I can't believe it. Nobody has ever had me at a draw before."

His dark eyes lit up, smiling, "Good job, Nikko-chan."

"Ah--y-yes--" Nikko couldn't meet his attractive gaze, and quickly stood up to hide her nervousness. However, after having sit still her legs had went numb and she teetered forward to the table. Pieces went flying as Shikamaru caught her under the ribs, knocking the table over in the process. Slowly he sat down with her. "You okay?" He asked.

Too close. "I'm okay...now," her perverse mouth blurted. She clamped her hand over her daring lips but it was too late; Shikamaru's cheeks reddened. "Geez..." he mumbled. 

It was hard to say who kissed whom first. Maybe they both initiated it, but either way they made a mess of things, namely Nikko's tinted lip oil--until their engaging prolonged far enough for Nikko to break away, panting. "S-Shikamaru-kun," she whispered.

"...That is my name. Sounds a whole lot better when you say it..."

"We can't..." Nikko said, running her hand down his cheek. It was difficult for her to look away from him and all the intellect he was bestowing upon her, and she recalled how attracted she was by him months ago. 

"Can't what? Kiss a little?" He asked. 

"Naruto...I can't..."

Shikamaru closed his eyes and sighed. "I know. But in my defense, there's a pretty girl in my room who's been driving me crazy for awhile now." 

"I have?"

He had the audacity to blush. "Don't act so innocent. You know damn well what you've been doing, Nikko-chan." With a little shove they both tussled to the floor, his body over top hers. "...It's worked. Congrats; I'm helplessly in love with you, too."

"Shikamaru-kun..."

"This is the part where you tell me to get lost you know."

Nikko bit her lip, "...The thing is, I don't really want to."

Her words were like a spell. Shikamaru leaned, capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. She tasted so sweet, like mint bubblegum, and he pressed into her womanly body. It was really so wrong. He knew it; could feel that he would regret it one day. But for now, for now...

Nikko would call his name.

Shikamaru didn't really understand other guys. How they could love one woman, then another, but after seeing Nikko removing her kimono he knew--he knew he wouldn't be one of them. He was dead in the water. 

If only his dick was.

"Damn. You're really pretty, Nikko-chan," his bastard tongue said. 

It was really no wonder Sasuke and Naruto had both been so reckless. When faced with such a girl with boobs the size of melons, and hair the shade of jade, with twinkling purple eyes that pulled you into them, well, he could see why they were love struck. He was now a member of the Love Nikko group, and would get the official flyer by mail.

"You're naked." He said, stating the obvious. In actuality he was waiting for her mind to change, to tell him to fuck off, but she merely blushed. "I-It's your turn, you know. I...can't hold the jutsu forever."

"And here I thought you had released it already."

"No; it doesn't work like that. It will slowly burn my chakra until I pass out if I don't."

Nikko sat up and unzipped his chunin vest. Her hands were a little cold as she ran them up and under his shirt, feeling his chest. "You're...very muscular."

Shikamaru's genius mind had turned to mud, but luckily for him his dick was doing all the talking. Here was a once in a lifetime chance to bang probably the hottest babe in Konoha, and she was waiting for him to man up and do the deed. So do the deed he would. 

He threw off his clothing like it had offended him and realized the floor wasn't the best place to screw someone. "Maybe we should take it to the bed."

The raised futon was much better. Nikko sat up, grabbed his pony tail and pulled it out. His shoulders tickled as she began combing his hair. "It's so soft. I was thinking it would be really rough, but it's not."

"Amazing what simple shampoo and conditioner can do," he replied.

He'd never had his hair played with by anyone other than his mom. And his mom wouldn't be doing it naked, thank god. Shikamaru broke from his trance and squeezed Nikko's tits. "God...these are big."

"Ngn~"

Apparently they were sensitive, too. He took the left one in his hand and licked the other, circling her tiny erect nipple. "Hya...ah...Shikamaru-kun~"

She was wearing some kind of lavender perfume. He liked it, breathing her in, caressing lower and lower until reaching the peak of her womanhood. Her private was matured, with slight hair but not unsightly, as though she kept it trim and neat. Shikamaru filtered through it and rubbed around her clitoris.

"Agn~ everything is on fire," she moaned.

"How much longer do we have?"

"Ah...m-maybe ten minutes."

"Might need to skip teasing you then."

She turned on her side and lifted up her left leg, and Shikamaru could see the moisture she'd collected pooling around her pussy. He braved himself and rubbed his cock up and down her vagina's lips until properly slippery. His dick was brought to heaven as it slid within, prying her apart. "Hyah! Ah, you're so big~"

Oh God. Nikko's pussy was amazing. It was like having a sex dream, the kind where he would get off over and over, unable to stop. That's exactly what he wanted to do. Instead, he sucked in a breath.

"Shikamaru-kun," she called out, "Ha! Ah! Fuck--"

He liked how her breasts were dancing in time with his dick, and that's why he didn't notice--notice that there was a shadow in the shape of a hand slowing encasing her throat until her mouth fell open, "Ha--!"

Shit. Shit shit shit.

He wasn't even doing the hand sign, how was this happening? Shikamaru watched in growing alarm as Nikko was choked by his Shadow Strangle, until spit flew from her mouth, "Shika--"

"Nikko-chan," he growled out. He leaned over, trying to control his chakra in a confused state, dick forgotten about. "Hang in there."

"Huk-!"

Slowly the hand retreated back into him. It took all of his concentration to do so, and Shikamaru panted out, "....You okay?"

"....Hak...Fine. What happened?"

"No idea. That's definitely never happened before." He was going to pull out when Nikko stopped him. "Don't! W-We weren't finished."

"Not sure its a good idea...." he started to say, but she stole his sentence with her lips. Between screwing around and being strangled, he didn't understand that Nikko had been turned on by what happened, not put off, until her pussy tightened around his dick.

Then Shikamaru knew. Nikko had a kink.

He shook his head in wonder. "Figures the only girl I've ever loved...is into being choked."

At her sexy giggle, his heart beat erratically. She pulled him down to her and whispered, "Think you can do it again?"

***

 

 

 

 

4