[43] The Second Day
101 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[43]

 

Sakura heard the door shut. Nikko had just gotten back from the bathroom, she guessed, and with that sleeping powder she should be knocked out in just a few minutes. Sakura smirked; Nikko would be very late in the morning for breakfast, and found sleeping around. It was a perfect plan and would expose her for the whore she was.

After giving it a few minutes Sakura crept up and left the room. She nearly collided into Tengu Yokai. He was handsome, and she couldn't have picked a better guy. "Yokai-san," Sakura said, "She's in there...waiting for you."

His golden eyes glint. "You drive a hard bargain. With her at my side I cannot fail. The Time Altering Jutsu you say she has...will be most helpful to my cause."

Sakura could care less what happened to Nikko after tonight. She just wanted her gone, for good, and far away from Konoha. 

"I'll leave you two alone." She said, sauntering off to the stairs.

Yokai smirked. He opened the door and crept over to the sleeping Nana, staring at her beauty. He'd been attracted by her rare features at their first meeting, and with Sakura's jealousy, he now had a perfect alibi in place. He leaned, smelling her lavender lotion, and pulled down the cover.

She was beautiful. He hadn't had sex with a girl like her--and would enjoy every second. Yokai gently caressed her neck, and she turned, opening her gem eyes. "...What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I've come to fetch you. One day...I will be owner of this place. I have chosen you as my bride." He lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. "It was love at first sight."

He expected her to swoon at his touch, like all the others. She jerked her hand back. "No thanks, buddy, I'm marrying the Hokage one day."

"..The Hokage?"

"Yeah. Naruto Uzumaki, the seventh Hokage of Konoha. Believe it!" Nana rose and shoved him away, and she transformed into a blonde headed ninja. Tengu stood in shock--he'd been tricked--that Sakura girl would pay, and pay in blood! 

"I was fooled. To think, I was so ready to give you everything." Tengu grabbed the hilt of his first katana. "...You shinobi are formidable."

Naruto smirked. "You ain't seen nothing yet! Prepare to pay up, punk!"

***

Neji, Lee and Shikamaru stopped running down the third floor at the sound of metal clanging. "Naruto-kun is fighting," Lee said, "That means he's in trouble and needs our help!"

Shikamaru and Neji nodded at him. They dashed as fast as possible to the girls room.

***

 

Kiba came back to himself. He looked down, seeing the sleeping form of Nikko Utsuri beneath him. He moved--his dick was inside her body--and he cried out in shock.

"W-What did I do?!" He hissed, looking at his clawed hands, then to Akamaru, "I didn't---do that, did I?"

Akamaru yipped, saying, "You found a mate. I'd congratulate you but I'm still angry. She was going to be mine."

"No...." Kiba looked back up and between her legs, seeing all his handiwork spewing from her spread vagina. With a sniff, it was confirmed. He had raped Nikko. 

Something had come over him, he rationalized, some kind of instinct he couldn't ignore. It didn't make him a rapist--it didn't!

"Naruto is going to kill me," he whispered.

Akamaru barked. "Better hide the clues, then. I won't say a word. But we both know she'll give birth later on," he said with a happy bark. 

His pooch might have been proud that his owner had claimed a woman, but Kiba wasn't. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself, "I can't..be a father this young!"

"You're overthinking it. I say it's her problem, now, and you can focus on becoming Hokage like you've always dreamed," his dog said.

Kiba didn't hear Akamaru for his racing thoughts. He had to hide this--and fast--before anyone saw. Quickly he took the sheet from her and wiped off her body, tossing the evidence into a dresser drawer. He then took off his jacket and covered her with it for a blanket, hoping she didn't remember anything in the morning. It would be a long night.

***

Nikko woke up from her crazy sex dream with a silly smile. Gaara and Naruto had given her more than she could take, and her body was carefree as she opened her eyes, seeing Kiba and Akamaru curled up beside her like two little animals. "Kiba-san," she called, sitting up. His jacket fell from her and she paused, wondering what became of the sheet. Maybe Kiba had gotten rid of it because it smelled of rats, she guessed. 

Kiba stirred. His eyes opened and she saw that his were red rimmed as if he'd been in chlorine water. "...Nikko-san.." he grunted, rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands. He arched his back, stretching just as Akamaru did the same pose. Nikko smiled; they were both very cute together.

"Good morning you two," she said, pulling up the jacket again.

"...How...are you feeling..." Kiba asked.

"Me? I feel fine. Well, still tired, but nothing a good breakfast and walk won't fix." She smiled at him, and he quickly looked away. Only Akamaru saw the relieved expression he had.

Nikko wondered how Naruto and the others were doing. She'd thought they would wake her when they found something, but maybe they chose to let her sleep. To Kiba she said, "Thank you by the way. You and Akamaru did a good job. I was able to sleep like a baby!"

His ears reddened. At once he pulled her to his chest and clenched on so hard Nikko was startled. "Nikko-san...I'm sorry."

"Eh? What's wrong?"

Kiba only tightened his hold. At length he added, "...Nothing. Don't...mind me."

****

The maids came with Nikko's backpack at Kiba's request. She put on her bra and a fresh set of panties, and they helped her into the seven layered kimono again. After they'd done all their prepping and applying makeup, Nikko gave a big sigh of relief and stood. "Finally! Now I can eat!"

Kiba was waiting outside the room with Akamaru. Together they went to the dining hall, where Naruto and the others were all talking. Upon Nikko's arrival Naruto dashed over and clasped her to him, "Nikko! You're finally awake! Are you okay?!"

"Eh? Yes--I'm fine. What's the cause for concern?" 

"You were drugged last night," he said seriously. "The maid who brought up your tea put sleeping powder in it. Then that Yokai guy showed up in your room and was trying to whisk you away with him. Said he was gonna marry you or some bull crap."

Neji nodded. "He would have gotten away with it if you hadn't told us about his plan. It seems he was banking on that tea to knock you unconscious, so he could do...unspeakable things."

Nikko paled. She glanced at everyone, seeing Sakura looking down at her plate, and answered, "...Thank you for protecting me. I--I don't know what I'd do without you all."

"Shikamaru trapped him in his shadow while me and bushy brows wailed on him," Naruto said proudly. "He didn't see us coming! Heh!"

With a yawn the genius added, "...In case you're wondering we didn't kill him. Those samurai guys heard us fighting and took him away when we told them about the plan he'd concocted."

They finished their explanation of last night and Nikko ate slowly, not feeling hungry after hearing what could have happened if she hadn't been with Kiba all night. She looked to him across from her, "Kiba-san...thank you again."

He didn't return her kind stare, instead he looked at his plate. "Yeah. No biggie."

Breakfast ended. They went to the Baroness and talked about their strategy, and were thanked formally by her. "He was planning to take me down now for a long time," Yuki explained to them, "...A long time ago, our ancestors took away his home. The forest was his sacred place to guard, and when we overthrew him he swore revenge on us. I was able to buy his protection."

She continued, "He fell in love with my elder sister, Aoi. She's too ill to rule, so I took over. It seems she bore a grudge." Yuki's black eyes looked sad for a moment. Then she spoke to Nikko, "You were at the center of such turmoil. I deeply apologize for all the trouble."

"It's no problem," Nikko replied, "It all worked out in the end."

Yuki smiled. "Thank you. Now, let us prepare to leave."

 

 

The group assembled at the outer gates of the castle. Nikko was placed inside a golden Norimono, with several samurai lifting her high. There was only one window and a tiny door for her to enter and exit. At her side where the katana Gaara had painstakingly sharpened, and she kept one on her lap just in case. 

Shikamaru peeked his head in the window. "Hey, princess, are you ready?"

"Mhm."

Naruto shoved him away. "Nikko, I'm gonna be there lickety split, so don't worry about anything okay?"

"Mhm."  She reached over and pecked his lips, smiling, "Naruto will always be there for me. I'm not worried."

"Heh!"

Neji shouted from the background at him to quit flirting and get a move on. Nikko giggled and give him a wave, her smile sliding off when he vanished. She sighed and looked down at her katana, wondering if she'd need to use it. "Gaara...you really believe this is the best weapon for me?" She asked the air.

The carriage started moving. The journey to the Land of Rice Fields had began.

Neji and Shikamaru, along with Lee, kept pace with the carriage containing Nikko, Lee at the back and Neji at the front. The Hyuuga had a lot of time to think. His ears were perked to the sounds of anything amiss, but his mind was drifting off, off to the girl behind him. 

Nikko had fallen asleep at some point only to awaken at the first way point. The carriage stopped and she waited for it to open, revealing Shikamaru. "Hey. Have a good nap?"

"You caught me."

"I'd be napping too if I could." He chuckled, "C'mon. We're going to a hotel for the night. Since you're the 'Baroness' and all...we get special treatment."

"Oh?" 

She stepped out of the carriage and saw that the samurai were all lined up, bowing their heads. Nikko stepped as gracefully as she could down the pathway leading right to the front door of a three story Inn called "The Golden Goblet"--which struck her as an odd name for an Inn. But as she entered with her entourage, she realized why. The entire place was done up in gold and brought to mind that country of India, with it's beautiful pottery and painted ceilings. She looked up, seeing a spiral staircase leading to the upper levels. 

At her approach the receptionist ran from behind her counter and bowed. She wore pale slacks, a white button up blouse, and her dark hair was bunned. "Baroness Mizu-sama! We're so delighted to have you stay here. It's truly an honor."

Nikko bowed. "Thank you. I trust that my room is ready?"

"Yes. All is prepared for your stay. My name is Rei, mistress. We have our best maid service ready to receive any order." She snapped her fingers and a tall man walked over. His black hair was short and slicked back like a butler, and he held a hold over his forearm. "Madam Mizu," he bowed, "I'll be handling all your care. Please, call me Sarun."

"Sarun-san. Thank you." Nikko bowed back, glancing behind her at Neji, Shikamaru and Lee, who had tiny little smiles. "I'm rather hungry after the journey. Might I and my companions have some fare?" She asked.

"Of course. Anything you desire will be done," Sarun said quickly. 

"In that case...I'd like some daifuku. For my guests..." She turned to Shikamaru, who mimed eating, and added, "..For them, please inquire as to their tastes."

"Yes ma'am."

As Sarun darted off to take down everyone's order, Rei led her up to her bedchamber. At the door Rei bowed. "Here is your quarters. If they're not to your liking please, let us know and we'll do everything to remedy that. Will you be sleeping alone?"

Nikko paused. She didn't want to sleep alone, really, in a strange land where she could get attacked, and said, "...I will choose one of my men to guard the room."

"Of course."

Her room was large and had to cover most of the third floor. Nikko looked around, seeing the grandest of furniture and a bed that could fit a whole group of people. She casually set down at the window seat and looked out, seeing the moon staring back at her. "It's so beautiful," she murmured.

A knock came at the door. It was Sarun, holding a tray filled with different flavored daifuku. Nikko took some and thanked him, and he bowed and left. She went back to her seat and ate silently. "It's lonely."

"Perhaps I can help with that." Came a voice from nowhere.

Nikko hopped up and her daifuku scattered on the floor. Above her was a masked shinobi clinging to the ceiling. He wore padded steel armor, his face hidden beneath a veil of dark fabric. But the cold dark eyes were that of a trained killer. 

An assassin, Nikko realized. She had little time to react but scuttled back just as he swiped where she had stood. A trickle of blood fell down her cheek.

This is bad, she thought, my weapons aren't in here! The only choice I have is the Time Jutsu!

She swiped the blood from her face and drug it across her eyes-- "Jikan Henko No Jutsu!"

The assassin froze mid leapt. If he'd been allowed to keep that pace his blade would surely have found her neck, Nikko knew. She exhaled in relief. "...Thank God. Now what am I going to do with this joker?"

Looking around she saw that the tall curtains had golden rope tying them back. She took the rope from them and tied the ends together, and then tied the masked stranger up. Nikko also took his weapon away and thought about killing him with it, but said, "No...I'd better not. Shika-kun may be able to get him to talk."

Nikko left the room and went downstairs, seeing her comrades eating along with the other samurai. When she released the time altering jutsu and seemed to pop into existence from nowhere, Lee jumped up. "Nik--Yuki-san, how did? When did?"

"Upstairs in my room...you will find a assassin," she told the group.

Shikamaru and Neji's chopsticks hit their plate and both rushed over, hopping the table. "Are you okay?" Shikamaru asked. She shook her head. "Fine. I managed to....contain the situation."

The genius nodded. Nikko had froze time, then, he surmised. He and Lee left to her bedchamber. Neji hung back, seeing that her cheek was dripping blood. He wiped it away. "...It seems even for a moment you cannot be left alone," he said.

"I'm okay! It's just a scratch, a scratch! Don't underestimate me, Neji-kun." Nikko smiled. "I am more than just a simple Baroness."

"Hn. I know that, and you know that, but that's not the issue here," Neji replied. "They think you're an easy target. Don't drop your guard even for a minute."

"Right. I won't." She touched his shoulder. "Thank you for the advice."

She led Neji up to her bedchamber, seeing that Shikamaru had the assassin pinned by his shadow.

"Who do you work for?" The genius asked.

"Tch. Just kill me. I ain't ratting anyone out, bastard." The assassin replied.

"Wrong answer." 

Shikamaru's strangling hand rose and began to choke the life from the man. He tensed, sweat falling from his pale and scarred face. "Y-You aren't intimidating me--" he said. In response the hand around his throat tightened. 

Nikko's hand rose to her throat. She'd been at the end of that strength before. And...liked it.

"I say we turn him into the authorities," Lee suggested.

With a sigh Shikamaru nodded. "Looks like we have no other choice. Hope you like small, confined spaces."

"Go--to--hell-!" The man spat at him.

Lee left, bringing with him Nikko entourage of samurai. The main one, who had his hair back into a low pony tail reached for his blade, and dove it right into the assassin's chest between his padded armor. Blood spurted out. He slung his blade down, streaking the carpet with crimson.

"Hn," he said, "he's better off dead. We have a zero tolerance policy for assassins." To Nikko he said, "Are you unharmed?"

"I'm fine. Thank you." She dipped her head.

"Good. Shows over, folks. After you finish eating I want all men to patrol the area. There's gotta be more of these bastards waiting for nightfall."

His men nodded and left the room. The samurai grabbed the assassin up onto his shoulder. "I'm taking this garbage to the incinerator. You three, guard her well."

Neji, Lee and Shikamaru nodded. 

After he left Nikko swayed a bit on her feet. "...He just killed him. We could have gotten information, or something!"

"That guy," Shikamaru said with tight eyes, "I can't put my finger on it...but.."

"He's got an ulterior motive." Neji broke in. Lee nodded. "I see what you mean. He was very quick to kill him. Almost as if he didn't want him to say anything incriminating."

"Exactly." Shikamaru went to Nikko and picked her up into his arms. "I'm staying with Nikko. Go ahead and eat. We'll talk strategy later."

Neji and Lee left. Nikko was placed on the large bed carefully. She tucked her legs under themselves, staring at the wall blankly. All the adrenaline faded and left her with numbness.

Her genius lover pulled her to his chest. "You did well, you know."

"...Nnn..." Her body pulsed with a different adrenaline, for Shikamaru began to lay kisses to her neck, shoulder... "Ah..."

"...Is this okay..." he murmured. Thick fingers wound down her expansive chest gently.

"I've missed how it feels to be touched by you. Every time...it's as if I...am the only one in the world," Nikko whispered breathlessly.

"You didn't answer my question." He chuckled. 

"If you mean Gaara and Naruto, I've already told them about us. They...seem to be okay with it."

"In that case," Shikamaru smirked and pushed her to the bed by her wrists. "Hope you've been taking your supplements like a good girl."

"Yes--I have. Ah, well, not last night. I didn't have my backpack," Nikko admitted.

He let her wrists go with a loud sigh of regret. "Damn. Can't go all out then."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Those...were from the Hokage. I didn't want to freak you out...it's birth control, Nikko." 

"B-But--it should still be in my system--"

He shook his head. "They're designed to instant release. The half life of that medicine runs out every twelve hours. So if you don't take them even for one night...you could ovulate."

"..." Nikko flushed. She could have became pregnant by Gaara or Naruto if she hadn't been taking those pills every day. What a sobering thought. "I understand. Maybe...another night, then."

"Heh." He kissed her forehead, "Looking forward to it. You know that anata no koibito ni naritai no desu."

He rose up and spotted the strewn daifuku and suggested that she eat something proper and not just a sweet snack, even if she liked them. Nikko agreed and called Sarun. She ordered a plate of ribs and potatoes and ate dinner alongside Shikamaru, who stole bites of her meal with a grin.

Night came. Nikko went and had her bath, thinking about all the what if's. She thought of all the times she had sex--recklessly, and wanted to thank the Hokage for ensuring she wouldn't become a mother again. Nikko thought of her baby, unnamed. "You never had a chance," she whispered aloud. Surely Orochimaru would kill her baby--at least, that was Nikko's wish. The alternative was unspeakable. A test subject of Kabuto's experiments...what a dreadful life. She was glad to have had not gotten attached. Then immediately felt intense guilt for that knowledge.

"Maybe....your name could have been Ayumi or Chika...Uchiha," Nikko said.

Her hands began to shake, imagining the pain she bore that dark day of the past--

["You're helping Lord Orochimaru," Kabuto said. "Think of this as a step for the future...a future created with the Time Jutsu in mind. All the possibilities will be in reach!"

Nikko groaned on the cold steel table. Her hands were bound by her sides, and her eyes had long ran out of tears to cry. The pain medicine she was given did little to erase what he was doing to her body--cutting her apart, moving her intestines aside to find the little growth there at four months. 

She wanted to curse Kabuto for all he was worth, but her mouth had been taped shut to stamp down the screams.

Sasuke, her mind cried, please, save our baby!

The pressure she felt was unbearable. Her hips squirmed but where unable to get relief; the muscle of her stomach had been slit apart. Unnatural sensations rose bile into her throat. He was pushing her stomach upwards from the inside, and even a spinal block couldn't reach that high. "Don't!" She mouthed.

"Now, now. I'm almost done. Such an exquisite art form this is. Luckily for you I'm highly skilled." Kabuto sneered, waving around his scalpel. "I'll sew you up nice and tight. It'll be like it never happened."

Sasuke--

Please-- ]

 

Nikko thickly swallowed. The water she was in did little to ease the shivering. She quickly finished bathing and huddled herself. "Sasuke..." she whispered out. It had been too long since she'd even said his name, a name Nikko had once thought of fondly. 

No. He was the past. The past! She reminded herself.

Naruto and Gaara would never have--have let that happen, she reaffirmed. 

"Gaara...Naruto...Anata ni aitai--" She sighed away the longing.

It was time to get into her night time kimono, the one Yuki had left her with, saying it was necessary to fool them. She thought of calling for the maids, but second guessed herself. "If I do that, perhaps one of them isn't working alone. In that case, it would be better to ask Neji-kun."

Nikko left the steamy bathroom and pecked on Neji's bedchamber. The door swung open. He was wearing his casual dark blue yukata, open in the middle, showing off pale skin with the smooth tone of muscles. "Let me guess," he said, "you need my help?"

"Hai. Onegaishimasu..." she blushed, mesmerized by the long haired beauty. Neji Hyuuga was indeed a "bishounen" by every meaning. 

"It's a wise choice. Those maids...could be our enemy," Neji said. 

Nikko and Neji went to her bedchamber, where she nervously dropped down her bathrobe, now nude in front of him. Water dripped from the tips of her green hair to the carpet below. Neji, with a sigh, grabbed the silk red kimono on the window seat and bade her to spread out her arms. He helped her into the sleeves and tied it around her waist expertly. 

"Arigatou, Neji-kun." 

She was bashful. Surely it wasn't his first time seeing her nude form, but Nikko avoided his glimmering silver eyes anyway. His hands had been around her fair skin and their smooth, sure touch caused a swarm of butterflies within her belly, traveling to her womanhood. Nikko couldn't explain what Neji had done, only that she was captivated by him--

"Tch, don't look at me like that." He said coldly. As he turned away she watched long brown strands of hair swipe off his shoulder. "...Like a love sick fool."

"If I looked that way I apologize. It's just...Neji-kun's hands are soft, and feel like a wonderful massage." 

His face changed, and abruptly he slammed the door shut behind him. 

Right after there was a knock. "Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me."

Shikamaru came in. He was still in full shinobi gear, and he yawned once inside the bedroom. "Red. Looks good on you," he smirked playfully, "would be better off though."

"S-Shika-kun! You big tease."

He sat down on her bed and she did as well, beside him. Shikamaru spread his legs and rest his hands on his knees, sighing. "Not a lot of options right now. That guy hasn't came back yet. I'd bet money he's plotting something."

"What could he be plotting?"

"..." His thin brows lowered. "Probably working for Yuki-sans' elder sister. I'm sure she's had time to sway some to her side. The only question is, how far will she go?"

"But Tengu is locked up right?" Nikko asked.

At that Shikamaru nodded. "For now. But...if there are guards on the wrong side, they may help him escape. You can bet he'll be after our group to get his revenge. I told Lee-kun to backtrack and tell Naruto-kun and the others."

"Good thinking."

He yawned. "Man...this mission is a drag. Family drama..." with a sigh he flopped back on the bed, crossing his arms behind his head. Nikko, seeing his troublesome expression, leaned over him and gave him a playful lick to the neck. 

He jerked, smiling, "Hey. That's not fair, you know."

"Then...Shika-kun can't do what he wants tonight. It doesn't mean that I can't..." 

The genius chuckled at her. "And what do you want to do?"

Nikko's grin grew in width. She unzipped his pants, winking. Shikamaru's face reddened. He relented, "Well I'm not going to stop you."

And so she pumped his limpness until it was erect, looking at it hungrily. Her mouth went around it's tip and licked it before eating him in full. Shikamaru groaned and put his hands through her damp hair, massaging her scalp. 

"D-Damn. Feels so good.." he squinted, "...I can't last."

"Mmm..." Nikko nommed him further, deeper and faster, ignoring the gagging sensation at the back of her throat. He slid down behind her tongue and she sucked him as far as she could. 

"Ha...ha..." he was panting now, legs as tight as his hands in her hair. "N-Nikko," he groaned.

He erupted within her mouth, sperm sliding down her esophagus. Nikko pulled away licking her peachy lips that were swollen and glistening. "Shika tastes good," she said brazenly.

Shikamaru's face was red with the afterglow of a great blowjob. Nikko laid down beside him, cuddling. 

She wouldn't have minded being pregnant by him. "If...I...wanted a baby, then..." she shyly looked at him from fluttery eyes. "Would Shika-kun object?"

He fell silent in shock. Was she serious? Shikamaru didn't know, and was hesitant to answer either way. Imagining her belly filled with his child, a future Nara--with the shadow possession technique as well as the ability to stop time. That child would be...dangerous, he knew. There would be nonstop struggling with Sunagakure, who the Utsuri's were bound to. Shikamaru faltered in his answer, finally saying, "...Nikko...right now, we..."

The soft snores of Nikko told him he was talking to himself.

Shikamaru sighed at the ceiling and lifted her up, putting his sleeping beauty on her pillows. He moved aside strands of jade, peering down at her form with affection. 

[He watched as Nikko placed her piece on the Shogi board, sighing. "I'm sorry Shika-kun. It seems we are tied again."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." He smiled, looking over at Neji who was training his taijutsu. 

"It's just..." Nikko pouted, "I have a confession to make."

Both Shikamaru and Neji's attentions went to her. She bowed her head, "The truth is--I don't know the first thing about Shogi! I--I've only watched one tournament, you see. A-And...I was fascinated. They made it look so easy..."

Shikamaru had to interject. "Y-You're kidding me! You mean, this whole time...?" 

Nikko nodded. "It was beautiful. The way they played, so elegantly. I...copied the champion's moves. And that is how I...tied with you the first time."

He was stunned. It should have been impossible for someone to tie with him without even knowing how to play!

"Then color me impressed." He said, trying to down play the crazy discovery he'd just had. "Then, how have you managed to keep doing it?"

"That's because I studied your ability." Nikko bowed again, "I've been mimicking what you do! See, you always do this--" she quickly did a maneuver, "--and I merely remembered it from our first match. You always discard what pieces you can, so long as it will get a checkmate. Out of the ten times we've played, this is the most likely move. So too, I have been doing the same. I--I'm really just c-copying you, Shika-kun."

Neji looked over. His eyes were wide, like Shikamaru's. The two of them were both blown away--not only had Nikko recalled his tactics, but she had done it well enough to come up with her own strategy to counter him, if not to win, then to tie him. Shikamaru knew he had made a good choice in telling the Hokage about her. She was easily a Genin if not more. That level of attention to detail could only come from someone with natural talent, someone like him.]

 

Shikamaru put a cover over her. He'd been tasked to protect her but found himself being protected, instead. It was almost laughable. The girl of his dreams was troublesome indeed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1