[48] A Somber Return to Konoha-! The Last Mission Is Top Secret?! Nikko X Neji❤️
200 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Finally it's the chapter I've been wanting to write forever now. But you can't rush these things.

Naruto could see that something was wrong with Nikko.

She wasn't smiling. Her purple eyes that lit within were faded, like the mist above rain. He wanted to ask her about it but they didn't have time alone, and so he pushed aside his concerns, albeit with frustration.

They paid a visit to the Hokage as soon as entering Konoha, reporting everything that had happened, and that's when he found out that the daimyo was truly a sick fuck.

"He WHAT!"

Naruto grabbed Shikamarus' chunin collar. Nikko put her hand onto Narutos' back, "Please...it's okay. I'm fine, really."

Sakura, Kiba, and Rock Lee went pale as paper. "No way..." Sakura gasped, "He...really did that?"

Kiba grit his teeth. He was mad beyond a doubt, but couldn't very well point fingers, not after what he'd done to Nikko himself. He could only glare down at his hands, clenching them over and over. But he'd known all along by her scent that something had went down.

The Hokage smacked her hand down on the table. "How dare he! To take such a young girl and---" She punched her desk and broke it clean in half, papers and books bursting from the force.

All stopped to hear what Tsunade would say. She grit her teeth and said, "All of you. Out. Except Nikko."

Everyone shuffled out of the room.

Tsunade came over to where Nikko stood, hugging her within two giant tits. "...You poor girl. I would never have sent you on that mission if I'd known."

"I-I know. I-It's fine, really..."

"No. This isn't fine. That man may have impregnated you, Nikko. I'll need to...treat you just in case. Do you want me to?" Tsunade asked the girl trembling in her arms.

Nikko nodded. "Please...I...don't want to remember this."

"I can't get rid of your memories, but I can make sure nothing comes of his actions. Follow me."

Nikko was lead to the medical unit, instructed to sit down at a chair. She looked at her hands, turning them over and over. Then shut her eyes. 

I'm getting rid of another child, she thought.

A wave of guilt crept up her chest. She gnawed her lip, tears threatening to spill out. "I...have to do this, right?" She asked herself.

But she had the choice to refuse. 

Nikko sobbed. It was awful either way---

---Either way, she was still dirty, still defiled.

A medical ninja came over. She said gently, "Nikko-san. I'm here to give you a special pill. It will...get rid of the effects." 

She put the tiny oblong pill into Nikkos hand. With a bow, the medical ninja left, and Nikko stood up. "...I'm an awful person. Awful, awful..."

Could she really kill a child just because they'd not been what she wanted? End a life that might be...good? Nikko didn't know, and pocketed the pill, going to see Naruto.

She walked slowly through the streets, not seeing anyone that passed by her, until reaching his apartment. As her hand knocked, the door swung open. Naruto was there. "...Nikko..." he whispered. 

He wasn't wearing his leaf headband, just a T-shirt and shorts. She came in and showed him the pill. "...This will get rid of...the...evidence."

Naruto pulled her to him. "You didn't tell me anything. I knew there was something wrong, but I didn't know what it was."

"...I'm sorry. I couldn't bring myself to say it. It would mean that...it really happened." She explained.

"Are you going to take it?" He asked.

Nikko nodded. "I don't have a choice, right?"

"Well...you do...but..." Naruto looked off, "...it's up to you, Nikko. Do you want to give birth to that bastards child?"

She shook her head. "...No...I'd rather die."

He nodded. "Yeah. I can understand that..." Naruto led her to his bedroom. "...if it were me, I'd wanna die, too."

"Naruto..." she told him from her own mouth what happened, and how she'd turned down Neji's offer to kill him. Naruto listened tensely. When she was done, he said, "Neji was right. I would have killed him then and there."

Nikko looked at the pill. "I'm going to take it."

"Yeah."

He brought her a glass of water and she swallowed the pill whole. After it was over Naruto cuddled with her on his bed, looking at the blue sky outside. "If it were me..." he began, "...would you still want to take it?"

"No. I love Naruto."

"Mhm. I love you too, Nikko." He nuzzled her, giving her a sweet soft kiss to the lips. Nikko placed her hands in his blonde hair, and the two spent quality time just enjoying being together.

After they'd taken a nap, Neji tapped on the window. He was glaring. Naruto slid open the window, "Can't a guy get some rest?"

Nikko giggled. "I think that's my cue to leave, Naruto."

"Aw...stupid grandma and her stupid rules." Naruto pouted.

Neji waited while Nikko said her goodbyes to Naruto and left with him. The Hyuuga was quiet until they get back to the Clan home, shut the gate, and turned to her. "Has it been taken care of?"

"...Yes."

"Good. That swine doesn't deserve to have anything good come of what he did to you," Neji declared.

"Neji-kun..." Nikko walked over and clasped him tightly to her chest.

"W-What do you think you're doing?" He grunted.

"Please...just let me hold you."

Neji relaxed into her embrace and breathed in her lavender perfume.

A squeak behind them startled both apart. It was Hinata, coming back from her own mission. She was red faced and said, "Brother Neji--and Nikko-san..."

Her eyes swirled as Hinata fell down in shock.

***

 

Two days passed. 

Nikko spent time with Neji, training with him to take her mind off of dark thoughts. As the second day came to a close however, Shikamaru stopped in. He waved from across the gate as the sunk sank behind the clouds. "Hey."

"Shika!" Nikko darted over to him. "It's been too long."

"Two days and you're having withdrawal, huh." He chuckled. 

"Yes. I'm overdo for a dose of Shika." Nikko giggled, and her words made Shikamaru redden. "Aw jeez, glad to see you're back to normal."

"Mhm!"

"...I'd love to take you up on that, but I'm actually here because Lady Tsunade sent me. She wants to talk to you." He explained.

"I see...very well."

Nikko turned to Neji, who was rubbing sharpening his blades on a pumice stone. "The Hokage needs me."

He stood. "I'll walk you there. One moment."

After he put away his weapons, Neji and Shikamaru escorted Nikko to the Hokage's office.

 

 

"This is my stop," she said at the top of the steps. Shikamaru nodded. "Yeah. She just wants you, so I've gotta head out too."

He leaned, tilted her face and kissed her. 

Nikkos' toes curled with the sweet touch of Shikamaru, and she whimpered a little with surprise.

Then heard a cough.

They parted to see Tsunade there with a thin brow lifted. "Excuse me? What do you think you're doing, Shikamaru Nara?"

His face went crimson. "I was--There was a bug, you see--"

Tsunade chuckled. "Come off it. I know better than that. Let's go, Nikko."

Neji, who had been watching with a glare, said to Nikko, "I'll be waiting out here."

"Right."

 

Tsunade handed Nikko a paper as soon as the door shut and they were alone in her office. "Read this. Tell me what you think."

Nikko read. 

[Intelligence reports indicate that the Akatsuki are going to make a move for Utsuri Nikko of the Hidden Leaf within two months. Their mission objective is unclear, but numerous rumors have been circulating that they will attempt to assassinate her.]

"No way...the Akatsuki?" Nikko gasped.

"Yes. We have reason to believe they're afraid of the possibility that you could interfere with their plan to obtain Naruto Uzumaki." Tsunade explained.

"...My Time Jutsu..." she replied.

"Correct. The Time Reversal could easily undo what they intend. And with proper training, it could be enough to overthrow them. That is why they wish you dead."

Nikko swallowed. "What should I do?"

The Hokage gave her a firm stare. "I need you to leave the Hidden Leaf. As long as you're here, it's like having a walking target on your back. We don't know the full extent of their skills, but Itachi Uchiha being among them...we can expect the worst possible scenario. I'm sending you off on a mission."

"A...mission?"

"Yes. I want you to go find your grandmother Hana Utsuri. When you do, I want you to train with her for two years. That's how long it will take the Akatsuki to make their move for the Nine Tailed Fox. You are to get as strong as possible. We need your abilities to offset any casualties...I'm not putting anything past them."

Nikko dropped the paper she held. "You...want me to leave...for two years?"

"I know it may seem like a long time. But if you want to help Naruto, then you'll do it." Tsunade replied.

The girls hands shook. Her cheek dripped sweat. She'd be gone for so long. 

Naruto---

She thought of him dead, and what that meant. Never seeing his bright smile, his crystal blue eyes, never hearing him murmur her name with sweet affection. Tsunade was right. Nikko needed to do everything she could to help protect the one she loved, and protect the Seventh Hokage place in the future. "I understand, Hokage-sama." She bowed.

"Good. I thought you'd come around. Now, you'll be going alone. You leave tomorrow morning. Do not tell anyone, you hear? Not even Shikamaru. The less they know, the safer you'll be. I'm going to send a report over to Gaara of the Sand Village."

"To..Gaara?"

"He will accompany you on this mission. Yesterday I received word from him that he knows the location of the Uwata Village. We both believe it's highly probable that Hana is being kept there. After she's freed, you'll go undercover back to Sunagakure."

Light at the end of the tunnel. Nikko could at least be with Gaara. She bowed. "Very well. I will do this...for everyone."

"I'm going to be relying on you, Nikko Utsuri. Don't let me down."

"Yes!"

 

***

 

She didn't have many things to pack. Her normal yellow kimono, koi fish purse, and katanas. Nikko finished putting all her things together on the bed just as the sun sank behind the clouds. 

It was time...

Her chest ached; tears forming at knowing how long she'd be away from Naruto, Shikamaru, and even Neji. Quietly she waited, listening for the sounds of the present Hyuugas to fade.

Finally, when all was quiet she crept from her room, slid the door shut, and made way for Nejis' room. His was at the end of the hallway, past Hinatas', and as she slid the door open she found him sitting on his bed.

"N-Neji-kun," she said with surprise.

He gave her a once over. "I thought as much. Not telling Shikamaru or I about your mission....that means you're going away for a long time."

"I can't say."

Neji shut his eyes. When they opened he patted the side of his bed and she sat beside him.

Her hands wrung into her yellow kimono. "I'm...going to miss everyone."

"Of course."

They didn't talk for awhile. Finally Neji took her hand in his and said, "Be well, Nikko Utsuri."

His kind quiet words brought tears to her eyes. She leaned onto his shoulder and whispered, "...Neji-kun...I have to become stronger...to protect the ones I love."

"As do I."

Their eyes met. In his she saw admiration, and he leaned, brushing his lips across hers. It was sweet and sorrowful, a parting gift. Nikko caressed his cheek and refused to break off their contact, pulling him deeper until he moaned.

Neji's patience snapped; he couldn't fight his desire for Nikko any longer and the two quickly progressed from mere kissing to tonguing, touching and grabbing one another as if there'd never be another chance. Nikko thoroughly enjoyed Neji Hyuuga, how he sensually massaged her arms, chest...

"Nn..N-Neji-kun..." she panted, "...I've wanted this...for so long..."

"...Yes, I have as well.." his brows lifted with a gentle smile.

Their mouths touched more, dancing and memorizing each others. Neji, given the chance and opportunity, couldn't resist how much he wanted Nikko, how every time she even so much as moved he was aware of it all...

After they'd had enough kissing Neji pulled away. His lips were damp with Nikko's fluids. "...We cannot do more. I'm sorry." He said.

"No--please, Neji-kun--if you don't--I...I won't be able to leave. Let me have this--" she begged. 

Hearing how unraveled Nikko was left Neji with a hard choice to make. He knew that, in time, she would likely marry Naruto or Gaara and be done with him forever. He'd been preparing himself mentally for that day, but at that moment..

His instincts won.

Nikko played with his hair as he began kissing her shoulder, lowering the fabric of her kimono until her breasts revealed themselves. She leaned back as his tongue circled her nipples, pelvis tightening with what would follow and wanting it more than anything. She allowed him to advance on top of her and helped him get off her clothing until they were both nude.

His right hand found her pubic hair, before feeling for himself how slippery she was. It dawned on him--

"Nikko, if I do any more...you would become with child." He murmured.

"If it's with Neji-kun, then I--I would like that." Nikko replied. In her awestruck mind, she fantasized a future with him. Her thoughts ran wild, until landing preciously on enjoying her time with Neji Hyuuga even at the cost of being a shinobi. After all, her initial curse would surely have faded by having three 'true' loves--and Neji loved her, treasured her. 

"...You're sure about this?" He asked. There was a shadow between his dark brows.

"Yes, please...don't stop..after getting this far..." she whispered bashfully.

Their eyes met. Neji's softened and he smiled before pulling away. "Then you must marry me, if anything comes of this. I won't have my child be without a proper father."

Nikko stilled. 

Naruto--Gaara--she'd been debating on what to do, whom to marry later, but now that Neji had offered her a future with the Hyuuga clan the pieces fell into place. She could marry him and, with their consent, still enjoy being with both Jinchuuriki. 

"..I understand. If you'll have me, I will marry Neji of the Hyuuga." She answered.

The silver in his eyes glint. He dipped his head, kissed her mouth and replied. "Very well. It is settled, then."

His finger once more entered her pussy, feeling around, pumping in at out the slippery zone until Nikko grabbed his bare shoulders and cried, "Please, don't tease me so! I need all of Neji~"

"As usual you have no patience." He chuckled.

But he gave in to her demand. Nikko spread her legs as an offering and he took it, mounting her hips and slowly unveiling his large erection. Nikko stared at his manhood in shock; Neji was well endowed and the biggest yet. She bit her lip and said, "B-Be gentle with me, Neji-kun. You're quite big."

"Am I? I see. Then...I will go slow. If I hurt you let me know right away."

"Mhm."

He entered his dicks tip within. Nikko tensed, feeling pressure on her pelvic bone as it spread to allow for his largeness, until he was fully inside. She gasped in pleasure; wrapping her legs around his muscled backside to refuse him an exit. "It's so big...I can feel you in my stomach, Neji-kun--ah--ah--"

Her comments faded when he began thrusting.

She cried out not from pain but from the pressure. Her clit was burning and tingling, electric shocks filling her body. It was as if he were sending chakra straight to her womb and causing it to convulse. "Ha--ah--N-Neji-kun--" she squealed, pulling his head to her and burying into his beautiful dark hair.

"This is my first time, Nikko, but I...I won't be able to hold off," he warned.

"Please--ah! Fill me up--I want to have Neji's child--" she cried.

He forced harder and harder inside her pussy, slamming Nikkos' womb with electric tingling pleasure until her clit burst and she fell away quivering with an orgasm.

Neji kissed her cheek, neck, before getting back to business. It was wonderful how he could feel her womb spasm, telling him to plant his seeds. So, with renewed determination, his dick pulled apart her vaginal walls as much as possible and let loose the love seeds.

He planted them within her womb as sweat dripped from his jaw. "Ha..ha...it's done, Nikko..." he said.

She began to cry tears of happiness and they clung to each other in a painful beginning and parting.

 

Nikko had cried all of her tears out on Neji's chest. Now they were both clothed once more and headed to the gates of Konoha, as the Hyuuga had insisted on being her escort. As they walked his arm went around her waist, secure in the knowledge that one day they'd be wed.

"I'm going to miss you, Neji." Nikko whispered in the night air.

His sandals padded along to the same beat as hers. Neji looked up at the moon, wondering on their future for a time before replying, "I..will remember this night always, and count the time until we meet again."

"You're always so eloquent." She said, giggling. "What will I do without you to help me?"

"Well you know where I am." He said, smiling and tucking away her jade hair to see her face better. "And, one day, we'll be together as one."

"Yes!"

Neji shut his eyes and smiled. They were now at the gates, and Nikko offered her paperwork to the Jonin patrol guard. He looked it over, ordered for the gates to open, and Neji and Nikko walked just outside it to be alone.

"This is it." Nikko said. She bowed. "...Take care, Neji Hyuuga. Please give that letter to Naruto for me."

"You don't need to worry. I will. And I expect you to be back here with our child." He replied, bowing. "My wife."

"Mhm." She smiled through new tears and turned to the dark forest. "...So long, my husband."

As Nikko left she didn't notice in the night that a red butterfly had left her person and swept to Neji, where he witnessed it enter his chest.

She walked off until fading from Neji's sight. He turned, wind whipping his long hair around wildly as his teeth grit.

Tears of sadness and of happiness fell from his pale cheeks. 

 

 

 

2