[8] 💓ᗰIᔕTᗩKEᑎ IᗪEᑎTITY & ᗩ ᗷOᒪᗪ ᗰOᐯE!💓
719 7 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto: 砂の赤い髪忍者 Red Haired Sand Ninja!

💓ᗰIᔕTᗩKEᑎ IᗪEᑎTITY & ᗩ ᗷOᒪᗪ ᗰOᐯE!💓

[8]

 

Gaara

 

"I'll take him down," Kakashi said. He grabbed his wrist and held his other hand as Aoi lifted his lightning blade high in the sky. The position Kakashi was in, standing slightly to the left of Gaara put the jonin in a better spot to defend.

Speaking of position...

That form...I've seen it before. Uchiha Sasuke...yes..

A memory surfaced of the final exams to become a chunin. Uchiha Sasuke had been the first person to make Gaara bleed and he hadn't forgotten for one moment the warm, searing pain that itched his skin. His first time seeing his own blood. The wound had been enough that Gaara still bore a scar.

Now he knew where the attack came from. Hatake Kakashi had taught it to him.

Kakashi took off running as fast or faster than Rock Lee and Aoi didn't have the time to react properly, merely swinging down the thunder sword to connect to Kakashi's lightning blade.

"Chidori!" Kakashi shouted.

The sound of many pterodactyls could be heard screeching through the night time. Gaara winced inwardly hearing it. 

Aoi pressed his sword as hard as possible against the copy ninja's lightning blade, dropping Nikko in the process. Instead of landing in a thud as one would expect a unconscious person to do her body vanished in a poof of smoke. A log was all that could be seen.

Kakashi jumped back and caught his breath as Aoi looked stunned at the sword he held so dear. A crack ran up one side of it.

"The thunder sword is supposed to be nigh indestructible--!" Aoi sputtered. He then looked down at the log below his feet. "Wha-?! When did that brat use the substitution jutsu?"

Gaara let out a slow breath. He hadn't realized how tense he had been the entire time. So, she's not here. He looked over to Kakashi. The jonin nodded and glanced to the left of the forest. His subtle clue told Gaara more than words. I see. That's why Hatake-san used such an attack despite the dangers of Utsuri-san being near. He knew all along she wasn't here in the first place. But where...?

It was slightly frustrating for the sand Jinchuuriki to be delayed once more in his mission. The Utsuri girl was gone again. He had to give her credit though; her simple ploy worked.

Now it was time to get serious.

 

Nikko

 

"Ha..ha...Aponi," Nikko gasped for air, "Are we almost there?"

Her luggage was getting rather heavy. Well, luggage was a kind way to say the dead weight on her back. Idate Morino. The teen had collapsed shortly after getting them both to safety. The explosion from the window had made Nikko faint. She had awoken enough to use the substitution jutsu before Idate carried them both into the forest. After he had fallen from fatigue she took it upon herself to carry him and begin the journey to the only hideout she knew of; the tree trunk Gaara had taken her to.

Aponi, her trio of monarch blue butterflies, flitted up a moment then back down. "It's right ahead Hime-sama! Oh my! Your ankle is getting rather purple looking! Please, stop before it gets worse!"

"Can't stop now...almost...there," Nikko rasped.

The darkness of the forest slightly gave Nikko the creeps. She didn't want to be there one second longer than necessary. All those scary movies I watched about Freddy Kruger and Michael Myers....I'm really regretting them right now. The large trees could be filled with any sort of enemy, and after the night she's already had, the girl was ready for this nightmare to be over with.

"There it is Hime-sama! Right up ahead!"

Nikko saw the broken tree, the same one Gaara had taken her to. It would be hard to hoist Idate up into it but she knew it was the only way to lay low until help arrived. At least that was the idea. So, with her injured foot throbbing, Nikko grabbed hold of the trees trunk and tried her best to pull both herself and Idate over the broken recess leading into the trunk. The wood scraped her chest and stomach but she finally had them both over the hedge and inside the safety of the wood. "Ha..ha..." she huffed and carefully laid Idate down. His eyes squinted in pain before relaxing. Redness had seeped through the linen wraps around his legs.

"Poor Morino-san!" Aponi said. One of the butterflies touched his nose. "He went until he couldn't any longer!"

"I'm well aware," Nikko replied with a glare. "But thanks for the guilt trip."

The girl half drug herself further into the trunk and pulled the boy by his shirt, dragging him parallel to her. With a big heaving sigh and looked down at him. Idate-kun...it's a miracle you're still alive. With those wounds and that blood loss...if we don't get you to a medic soon I'm afraid it may be too late.

If I hadn't came to the Land of Tea none of this would have happened. And Idate-kun would...he would still be okay! This is all my fault. Nikko didn't like to cry but moisture welled up and she tried to shove it down and be brave. "Hic..hic..I-Idate-kun, I'm so sorry!"

She cried herself to sleep in the dark tree while holding the unconscious boy's hand tightly.

***

Some time passed. How much she wasn't sure but Nikko heard voices all around her. At first all of it sounded like a garbled mess but slowly she began to understand what was being said. Her eyes tried to open but their weight was pinned down with some kind of drug induced state.

"Nn..."

"Oh! Nikko-san, you're awake! Thank goodness."

It was Sakura's voice. The girl groaned and tried once more to see but couldn't. "Why...am I..."

"You're probably groggy from the medicine. It'll wear off soon."

"Medicine?"

"Your ankle was out of the socket but Kakashi-sensei reset it for you. He brought along some sleeping herbs, thankfully."

Nikko wanted to ask about Idate but found her mind was still full of cotton. She managed, "And...the enemy?"

"The hitmen Aoi-san ran away. Kakashi has his ninja hounds trying to find his scent. Though...it's looking like it will rain.." Sakura snapped her fingers, "Oh! I'd better update everyone else! I'll check back in a bit Utsuri-san."

Before she could stop her, Sakura's footsteps could be heard disappearing.

Her eyes opened once more to see darkness. But within the dark room was a single light. It was an oil lamp burning brightly. The lamp sat on a end table, next to it a shadow. No. Not a shadow. "Mmn....?" Nikko questioned. The shadow didn't move.

"I feel really fuzzy. Like a piece of cotton candy."

"..."

The silence stretched.

Nikko sat up with the strength and grace of a newborn giraffe. She swung her legs over and instantly regretted it--the dark room swam, making her want to throw up. The heavy medicine and lack of use made her body give out. She teetered forward but didn't hit the ground as expected. Instead of a harsh landing, Nikko felt the weight of arms around her. Oh...! Idate-kun has been here the whole time? I didn't think he would be feeling better already. He's so sweet and thoughtful. The girl sighed happily and buried her face into Idate's chest. "You're here. I missed you."

"..."

She didn't hear a response but that was okay. Nikko was grateful that he was there at all. It was likely that he still felt as fatigued as she did. All this time, you've been by my side. Since we first met I've been taken care by you, Idate-kun. Nikko thought back to their first meeting three months ago. When she had been trying to cross the lake using chakra, only for it to run out. Idate had quickly came to her aid. From that day forward the two had been almost inseparable.

Her feelings rose to the surface. It's...time I told him. How I feel! "There's something I need to say. W-When we met three months ago, you and I were from completely different backgrounds. But...from the moment I saw you, I...I felt this connection---I'm sorry that I can't seem to explain it better, but..." she trailed off. I'm not saying what I really mean...I need to be honest. "...but! Please listen to me."

Nikko took a bold chance and put her arms around Idate. "The truth is that I---I love you! Please accept my feelings!"

Now that the words had come forth from her heart the girl needed to follow through. She leaned to the quiet teen and closed the small distance between their bodies. Her lips felt electrified, a current of liquid swimming through them to graze Idate's. Nikko's first kiss felt wonderful and she knew that she would never forget it. It started as a mere touching of their mouths. But soon, Nikko realized her hand had began to travel of it's own perverted accord to his face and rubbed from his forehead to his jaw in a slow and sensual pace.

His forehead feels rough here, she observed. The fingertips to his forehead had grazed something indented and lightly rough around the edges. Figuring it to be a scrape from their escape she ignored it.

 

Gaara

 

"The truth is that I---I love you! Please accept my feelings!"

Gaara was stunned to hear those three little words. He also felt completely and utterly out of his element. It wasn't everyday someone confessed, much less to him. The Jinchuuriki was overwhelmed. Three months ago...yes, that is when the attack on Konohagakure was to take place. We met at the Tea Ceremony. Gaara distinctly recalled that day, and the tea he had accidentally spilled onto his thigh. Utsuri Nikko hadn't hesitated in handing a steaming cup of matcha tea to him. At the time he was still in his old mindset. Love no one, only oneself. So of course Gaara wouldn't have noticed someone such as Utusri Nikko--he couldn't see past his drive to prove his existence.

Yet...

She had saw him.

"Are you okay, Gaara-san?"

"You saved not only me, but Idate-kun as well. Thank you."

"You've already used the sand shell and the eye thing--"

"Uhm...be safe, please."

Her words piled up one after another until the realization that Nikko Utsuri had indeed noticed Gaara's existence and not only that, but cared for him in ways he only dreamed someone would.

This feeling...

Gaara could tell his heart was pounding. Badump, badump, it went in a progressively exhilarated pattern. The new experience wasn't unwelcome. Despite the uncharted territory he was quite interested in the strange sensation.

Then--

A softness brushed his lips. At first it was startling but Gaara reacted---and returned her soft, sweet kiss. Nikko's mouth was plump and juicy even though it was petite. Through it he understood the emotions she was trying to convey. Utsuri-san... Gaara closed his eyes and accepted all of it rather hungrily, noticing the creamy smooth fingertips touching around his [Ai] tattoo made so long ago.

He would be a liar if he said that he wasn't excited in more ways than one. Yes, his heart was pounding away but it was more than just that. His lower half came to life and throbbed painfully.

So this is a kiss, he noted. How wonderful.

 

Nikko

 

Nikko was surprised by the passion which Idate had. She was growing more and more flustered and nervous as the seconds ticked away. Still, she leaned more into him.

"Ngn..." Nikko fumbled a moment. Her strength was fading but it wasn't because of lack of energy. No; it was due to Idate's sensual touch giving her jelly legs. She had hoped for a positive reaction with her confession and had more than received it. The arms around her narrow waist were beginning to rub up and down, stimulating her entire body. W-We should stop now. I know that, but it feels so wonderful.

She allowed his hands to wander, realizing at the same time that she was in a hospital gown and not her kimono any longer. The thin material was breezy and open in the back, allowing Idate's lithe fingers to roam carelessly and passionately where they pleased. "Nn...w-we should s-stop but I--I want to--"

Her words were cut off by another kiss. This one wasn't as nice and polite. It was needy and sloppy, making Nikko's pelvis tighten as her breath came a little faster. My whole body feels like it will explode! The warm soft lips left her mouth and trailed to her neck. Down, down they traversed before nibbling the flesh. Ngn...oh God-- she groaned and couldn't stop from panting. This is what a love bite feels like--if that's the case, then I won't last!

Nikko felt something wet trail down her leg. It dawned on her what the liquid could be. Her excitement had produced love juice. And Idate's adventurous hands lowered to her hips before squeezing. Another dribble of liquid made a slow trek down her inner thigh. "Nhn..." she moaned. I can't fight it. Right now, all I want is more of this feeling.

Then he pulled away.

The hands roving her sides instead hoisted Nikko up and into the bed.

*knock knock*

It was just in time, too. The door opened and bright light flooded the room. She saw Sakura followed by two medical ninja in beige outfits. "She's awake," one of the medics said.

Nikko looked around but the flapping curtain told her that Idate had left already. Sakura noticed the window open and went to close it. "What a draft! It began to rain a few minutes ago. Well anyway, how are you feeling now Utsuri-san?"

The girl shrugged. "I feel okay. Maybe a little pain."

Medic A walked over and pulled the cover back to examine her ankle. "It's swollen."

Medic B nodded and pulled a vial from his pocket. He walked over to a tiny table and prepared a syringe of medicine. "It's time for the anti-inflammatory. Then we'll sedate her again."

Sakura nodded. "I see. I'll tell the others. Try to rest Utsuri-san. I'll come by in the morning." She smiled kindly, and with a wave left the room.

Nikko allowed the medics to treat her injury.

As the pain medicine took effect, her body began to feel fuzzy again. Her eyelids shut a time or two until she was unable to hold them open...

***

 

Gaara

 

As the sun began to rise in the sky, Gaara finished drinking his coffee and hopped down from the mansions roof and onto the balcony. The second floor balcony was where Utsuri Nikko was resting after last night's ordeal. The girl and Morino-san had been found by Gaara and brought to Jirocho's mansion via sand. I still don't know why she's been here this whole time. He sighed a little and stared up at the clouds passing by. It was sunny and grassy here with birds flying past; so unlike his home of Sunagakure. I had thought she was kidnapped but it appears that I was wrong about that.

Gaara decided to speak with her.

Upon jumping to her window he found it to be closed, and the blue curtain was pulled. So much for that idea. A familiar pang went through his stomach. It's time to eat something I suppose.

The nearest ramen shop was less than a quarter mile walk from the mansion.

He walked under the kanji fabric sign and saw the Naruto eyeing a huge bowl of pork ramen, which was still steaming. "Oh man! This looks amazing!" Naruto exclaimed. He broke apart his chopsticks and began eating heartily.

Gaara sat down beside him.

"Oh! *slurrppp* Gaara-san! I didn't know you liked ramen, too!"

"...It is easy to come across when traveling." Was his simple reply.

Quietly the one tailed Jinchuuriki ordered his bowl of miso ramen and ate. The fresh ingredients invigorated his senses and opened his sinuses. The steam heated his face. This sensation.. Gaara was reminded of the warmth he felt being near Utsuri Nikko. Her lips were soft and hot.

"Sooo, is your mission done now?" Naruto asked between slurps.

"Not quite. Utsuri-san must come back to the village, and to her clans home."

"Eh? To her clans home?"

Gaara looked at his bowl of ramen. "Yes. The Utsuri clans home..." Which is where she's been kept for years. Alone...with only a few guards and a governess. The boy thought about what kind of life she must have had and found himself curious. Perhaps one day she would tell him all about it.

"Ya know..." Naruto side eyed Gaara, "there's something different about you today."

"I had a bit of coffee earlier."

Naruto waved that away. "Nahh, it's not that. Hmm..." he put a hand on his chin and looked Gaara head to toe, "yeah, that has to be it. You've became a man haven't you?"

Gaara blinked in complete confusion. "I don't understand."

"Ya know--" the fox boy blushed, "--come on! Don't make me say it!"

"..."

With a smack to his forehead Naruto explained: "You and Nikko-chan did something together! Am I right?"

Did...something..

Gaara envisioned hearing the girl panting in the darkness, his hands memorizing her curvy sides. The tiny whimper she loosened when he laid kissed to her neck. Gaara's throbbing body... and lastly, the sweet smell coming from her.

"Ah ha!" Naruto pointed rather rudely. "I knew it!"

"...We partook in..."

A new voice behind him, "So this is where you went to."

It was Sakura and she had her hands on her hips. "You're supposed to be helping Kakashi-sensei clean up the town. There's still a bunch of stuff needing fixed!"

"Oh, good morning Sakura-chan. I was just about to go there! But anyway, look at Gaara-san! Notice anything different?" Naruto grinned widely as Sakura glanced to Gaara. She squinted. "Hmmm....uhm, he seems a bit...happier today. Uhh, sorry if that's offensive!"

Happier? Am I...happier? Gaara had no idea if what they said was true or not. What even was happiness? 

***

 

Nikko

 

"Ung.." Bright sunlight filtered from the closed curtain and irritated Nikko's eyes. She plopped a pillow over her face but quickly became too hot. With an aggravated growl she threw the pillow and sat up in a huff. "Fine! I'm up! Happy?!"

"Hime-sama!"

Aponi landed on her nose, head and chest. The butterflies looked excited with gold glitter speckling in the sunshine. "You're finally awake! Oh Hime-sama, how we've missed you."

Even though her guide in this world was happy to see her Nikko pouted. "Yeah yeah. I was having such a great dream, too. Idate-kun came here and--" her cheeks flushed, "--I confessed!"

"Oh my! Hime-sama is so brave in her sleep!"

"I know right? Aponi, I'm so glad I came here!" She sighed in bliss, wiggled her hands to her face and gazed off into the distance. "We even kissed. It was magical! I didn't know Idate-kun was that great a kisser, but man oh man--"

"Uhm..Hime-sama?"

"What? Can't you see I'm fantasizing over here?"

"Sorry to interrupt, but did Morino-san happen to kiss your neck by any chance?"

Nikko blinked and thought about it. Yes. He did! And it made me so freakin' horny! "Yeah. What a good guess Aponi."

"It's not quite a guess..." her guide said, "there's something on your neck Hime-sama."

"EH?!" The girl squeaked and smacked her neck. "A bug! Get it off get it off get it off!" She jumped from the cover and successfully skidded on her face in the floor. "Owwww."

The door burst open and Sasuke ran in with kunai drawn. "Sharingan!" He yelled. His red eyes fell on Nikko flat on the floor like a pancake. He momentarily ignored the fact that her bare ass and back where hanging out of the hospital gown. "...Where's the enemy?"

Nikko raised on her chin and showed him her neck, "There was a bug--is it gone?"

Sasuke relaxed and sighed before reverting back to his regular eyesight. "Just a minor sting bite. Why do girls always make such a fuss over nothing?"

Aponi fluttered around her head, "Hime-sama...that isn't a bug bite. It's a hickey!"

"EH?!"

At the girls shriek Sasuke jumped and growled. "Will you cut it out already?!"

"No! No way!" Nikko pulled herself up and winced a little in pain, "You mean my dream really happened?"

Aponi flicked gold glitter around the room excitedly. "It did! It must have! Oh wait, but how could it have--oh no. Hime-sama...Aponi thinks there's been a mistake. Last night, Morino-san was unconscious!"

Just as Sasuke turned to leave the room he heard another, "EHHH?!" Even louder than the first two. He jumped a little.

"Oh no!" Nikko added with complete and utter horror. If...if that's true then...then...

"A-Aponi....is that absolutely one hundred percent true?"

"Yes Hime-sama. I was there a lot of the night!"

Nikko's face drained of color. Who--who did I kiss?!

She got herself up from the floor and eyed Sasuke with terror. He lifted one dark brow, "What? What's with that weird look?"

I need to make sure! M-Maybe Idate-kun snuck out while Aponi was away or something! The girl tried to rationalize what had happened. Anything sounded better than giving her first kiss to a complete stranger in the dark. She shakily tried to step forward, "I've got to talk with Idate-kun!"

Sasuke stopped once more at the door and sighed, "What are you going on about?"

"I need to talk with Idate-kun! Uchiha-san, take me to him!"

The last of the Uchiha's crossed his arms. "How about no. I have better things to do with my time then play matchmaker for the likes of you two. Besides, he was sleeping just a few minutes ago."

Aponi landed on the back of Sasuke's spiked hair, "Hime-sama! I have an idea! Just ask Uchiha-san who was here last night!"

Nikko subtly nodded at her guide. "Uhm, Uchiha-san?"

He glanced over his shoulder. "What is it now?"

"Last night...who came to my room?"

"Gee I don't know--try just about everyone." He shrugged, "Between us, the doctors, that sand freak and the owner of this place it was a regular circus."

"I...I see." There went that idea down the drain. Nikko sighed. Then with great reluctance, "Oh! T-Then, did you come by my room...alone?"

He gave up on leaving the room and glared at the girl. "Why in the world would I do that?"

She let out a big sigh. "Oh thank God. For a minute there I thought I'd given you my first kiss--! Phew!" She feigned wiping away sweat.

At her dramatic reply Sasuke scrunched his nose in a disgusted manner. "Hn. Is that some sort of reverse psychology? If so it won't work on me."

Huh? What's he talking about? Nikko blinked. "Not at all. Oh! You thought that I---to you---ha! Ha ha!" She laughed, "What a funny guy you are Uchiha-san!"

"..."

Relieved it wasn't the arrogant Sasuke she'd kissed, Nikko turned to her bed once more. "That leaves--ah!"

Just like last night the girls body grew weak and caused her to plummet down. Her eyes squinted awaiting impact but it didn't occur. Nikko felt Sasuke grab the back of her gown and yank her back up. Only, the action caused the tie holding her gown together to part. The thin hospital gown fell forward and slid down, down her arms.

"..."

"..."

Nothing was said until Nikko realized her breasts were on display. And Sasuke was looking at their bounciness with a stunned expression.

"KYAA!! YOU--YOU PERVERT!"

***

 

Gaara

 

The hot noodles felt nice going into Gaara's empty stomach. He supposed anything would be nicer then an entire pot of black coffee. It wasn't even that tasteful; being hospital fare it left much to be desired. The boy longed for his vast collection of dark roast back in Sunagakure.

Naruto was gone from the bar already, leaving to appease Sakura who looked venomous. The town needed repairs before the race. A race that had been postponed by Jirocho after seeing the condition Morino Idate was in. The teen racer had been not only speared in his legs--but the needles Aoi rained down also had a low poison on them. It had began to set in, and as of earlier in the morning the medics had deemed him no longer critical.

Gaara stood and paid for his meal.

"KYAA!! YOU--YOU PERVERT!"

The loud scream jarred his senses alert. That feminine voice belonged to Utsuri Nikko and it had came from the direction of the mansion. Snake → Monkey → Rat → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Dragon → Monkey → Rat → Monkey "Sand Eye!" He shouted. The third eye formulated from sand and he shut his left one. Go--to Nikko Utsuri!

Gaara didn't have far for his jutsu to travel. The ramen stall wasn't much distance from Jirocho's mansion so within a mere minute the eye had traveled the quarter mile up the hill and to the second floor.

That damn curtain was still shut so he dissipated the extra eye long enough for the grains to go into the cracks of the window's sill and come together once more inside. The sight he heard and saw shocked the Jinchuuriki.

"I said I was sorry already!" Sasuke shouted.

Nikko looked up from the floor, the hospital gown a puddle around her ankles. "S-Stop looking at me already!" She shrieked, trying to cover her naked form with her hands. "This is all your fault!"

"Well it's not like it's anything to look at!" Was the retort.

The girl shook her head. "Hic...hic...I--I was saving myself for--for my true love--"

Sasuke backed away. "It's not like I actually DID anything--s-stop crying, dammit! It was an accident!"

Gaara didn't realize he had cracked the bar's wood until he glanced down and saw it had splintered. The stall owner and fellow patrons were gawking at him.

He heard the girl exclaim: "I can't even get up on my own with this stupid foot, and now this happens! Hic...hic...what next, you stupid curse!"

The Uchiha quietly neared the crying girl. "J-Just be quiet. I'll fix your damn gown."

"Stay over there!"

Gaara had heard enough.

 

 

5