Chapter 11: Understanding The Current Situation Part – 01
116 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good morning to you Tachibana Shiro. It's my pleasure to finally meet you." Minerva materialized herself in front of Shiro.

Suddenly a figure of a very beautiful woman appeared in front of Shiro. Though the figure was semi transparent, hinting to the fact that the women was not actually physically there.

"Whoa! You surprised me there Miss. Who are you? And what are you doing here?" After asking this Shiro suddenly realized the person standing in fornt of him seemed a bit transparent and looked like she does not really have a physical body.

"Hmm, you are not actually here are you? Looking at your semi transparent figure, it seems you are a hologram. Then it's back to the first question, who are you ?" Shiro asked the figure in front of him again.

"My name is Minerva, I'm this ship Aurora's artificial intelligence. I was designed and created by Dr. Hiroki Tachibana and Dr. Misaki Tachibana, your biological parents. It's nice to finally meet you." Minerva introduced herself to Shiro as humanly like manner as possible for the current her.

"Ah, sorry about doudting you and it's nice to meet you Minerva and you can call me just Shiro." Shiro replied to Minerva feeling a little embarrassed as he didn't reply to her greetings at first.

"Understood. I'll call you Shiro from now on." Replied Minerva with a smile.

"Master! Why are you allowing her to call you by your name just like that?" Shiro suddenly heard Arturia protest grumpily in his mind. Shiro suddenly realized Arturia was still calling him master but he allowed Minerva to call him by his name.

"[Chuckle. Are you sulking Arturia that I didn't tell you to call me Shiro?]" Shiro teased Arturia in his mind.

"I'm not sulking! It's just everyone else is calling you by your name even though they are all also AIs but I'm still calling you master." Arturia tried to deny that she was sulking even though Shiro could tell that she was upset.

"[Ok Ok there is no need for you to sulk, alright? I just forgot about that during all this confusion. I'm extremely sorry for treating you differently even though that was not my intention. Arturia let me tell you this, I'll be really glad if you call me by my name, there is no need for formality between us.]" Replied Shiro to Arturia.

"It's alright Shiro. I'm also sorry for reacting like that." Arturia replied to Shiro shyly. "Then again Shiro, if possible can you call me by my real name Arturia not Saber or anything else?" Arturia asked Shiro meekly.

"[Arturia, it's a nice name. I'd really love to call you that. Thanks Arturia.]" Shiro replied to Arturia in enthusiastic voice.

"Thanks Shiro." Arturia replied in a almost whispering voice.

"Hey you two! It seems both of you forgot that Shiro was talking to Minerva. Right now you are standing there staring blankly into the space." Rin reminded both of them about Minerva.

"[I totally forgot abou that, thanks Rin for reminding me about that.]" Shiro remembered about Minerva.

"You are welcome, now focus you idiot." Rin scolded Shiro again.

"[Okey okey no need to get angry.]" Shiro replied to Rin and immediately  focused on Minerva who he saw was staring at him without saying anything.

"I'm sorry about that Minerva, I got distracted by something." Shiro tried to make some excuses for his blunder.

"I understand. Were you talking with the AIs in your head?" Minerva asked Shiro with a smile on her face.

"What!! how do you know about them? Ah!! I guess my parents told you." Shiro became surprised that Minerva knew about the AIs inside his head. Then he rememberde Minerva was also created by his parents so it was quite possible for her to know about them.

"That's right your parents told me all about what they were doing with your body. Because when everyone is sleeping I'm supposed to keep an eye on you and make sure you are alright." Minerva explained to Shiro why she knew about the AIs in his body.

"But please rest assured only your parents Melinda and I know about them. No one else knows about them other than us. And I'm programmed to not tell anyone about them without any kind of permission. I'm also not allowed to harm you or them by any means." Minerva reassured Shiro.

"Ah that makes sense." Shiro nods his head as he understood what Minerva said has some sense in it.

"Speaking of your AIs I was told to give you something." Minerva told shiro.

"What is it?" Shiro asked puzzledly.

"Reach behind your pod. There you will see a oval shaped panel." Minerva told Shiro to look behind the pod he just came out of.

"Found it. Now what do I do?" When Shiro looked behind the pod he saw an oval shaped panel on the backside of the pod he was using.

"In the middle of that oval shaped panel do you see a finger shaped grey txtured area? Put your index finger on that. It'll verify your identity and open the compartment." Minerva guided shiro on how to open the compartment.

"Ok." Shiro put his index finger on the fingerprint sensor. As soon as he put his finger on that textured area, red light lit up around the oval shaped panel after a while it became green. Then the panel sank in slightly and receeded inward, revealing a few difeerent colored semi circuler objects.

"Whoah!! What are theses?" Shiro became surprised by the appearance of these unfamiliar objects.


To read advanced chapter on patreon:

Support me on pat**reon.com/kazenoou02.

Patreon has up to chapter: 66.

You can also support me if you want with Kofi.

https://ko-**fi.com/kazenoou02

4