Chapter 15.1 [NSFW Scene]
170 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlisa shut the door to her bathroom after pushing Will inside, locking it while giving him a sly grin. He leaned back against the sink, all of a sudden not sure what to do with his hands. He felt a little dizzy with how fast he was breathing, and his head spun. She looked concerned as she crossed over to him, putting one hand on his cheek. “Are you okay, Will?”

“Yeah,” he said shortly, his vision a little blurry. “Just, uh, a little excited.”

“That’s a good thing,” she said. “I want you excited.”

She pressed herself against him again, pulling his head down for a kiss. Her fingers ran through his sandy-blonde hair, and he felt his hands returning to her waist. She seemed pretty persistent on this, he thought. It couldn’t hurt to go along with it, right? He gripped the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it up, watchful for any sign of discomfort. Apparently he was going too slow, however, because she broke the kiss off to yank the shirt over her head, exposing a dark blue bra and her lightly tanned torso. Her skin was soft and warm to the touch, and she let out a little shuddering gasp as he ran a finger up her spine.

“Oh good god, that feels amazing,” she growled. “My turn.”

She yanked his shirt off of him with alarming speed and almost knocked him over with the eagerness of her kiss. He responded enthusiastically, his hands still feeling her gentle curves. His fingers encountered the hook of her bra and he unclipped it without thinking. She gave a little shiver again as he pulled it free, her head tilting back exposing her neck to him. He took that chance to trail his lips downward, tracing a line down to her collarbone. Emboldened by the quiet little sigh she gave, he pulled his head away and gazed down at her breasts, whose nipples were already formed into perfect peaks. Her sigh turned into a moan as he closed his mouth upon one of them.

“If I didn’t know better,” she gasped, “I’d say you’ve done this before.”

“Nope,” he grinned. “Just felt right.”

She let out a husky laugh at that, and pushed him back. Her fingers found the button of his jeans with alarming speed and deftly popping it loose. A quick tug saw his pants and boxers falling to the ground, presenting his erection to the bright light of the bathroom. He felt incredibly awkward, fully naked in front of her. Her eyes were slightly widened as she looked down at it. Was she alarmed by it? Did it gross her out enough to change her mind?

“Are you sure about this?” He asked, his hands reaching out to tilt her face up. “We can stop. It’s okay.”

“No,” she said, kissing him lightly. “I’m okay. You’re just…”

“Just what?” Will asked. “Have you done this before?”

“Just once,” she said, her breath a little uneven. “You’re umm, a bit bigger than…”

Will kissed her back before she could finish the sentence. “Is that a problem?”

“It shouldn’t be,” she said, a strange sparkle in her eyes. She appeared to consider it for a second, then flashed a wide grin at him. “Definitely not a problem.”

He smiled back at her, a little calmer now. “Well then. Should we get back to it?”

“That,” she said, patting him on the shoulder, “Is an excellent idea.”

Will pulled her against him, reveling in the feeling of her bare breats against his chest. A little less gracefully, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her sweatpants. He tugged then down gently, once more trailing his mouth down across her body. She shimmied her legs to let the pants drop the rest of the way, and Will spun in place, putting Charlisa against the sink. She let out a definite sound of delight at this maneuver, which encouraged him to continue. He slipped one hand down past her abdomen and between her legs, feeling the wetness there.

She let out another gasp as she felt his fingers brush against her folds, and her breath seemed to catch in her throat. Will thought that might be a good thing. Emboldened, he rubbed a little more firmly. He wasn’t sure if the sound she made was a moan or a growl, but he knew he wanted to hear that again. He slipped one finger inside the small opening he found, eliciting a delightful little whimper from her. He curled his finger inside her, not sure if this was the right way to do it, but she seemed to be enjoying it a great deal. He felt a rough sort of spot and rubbed it, and she nearly dropped as her knees grew weak.

“Ahh!” She exclaimed, almost shouting it. She muttered something incoherent, and he knew he was on the right path now. He slid another finger in, curling both more quickly, making sure to hit that extra sensitive spot. She was shaking now as she gripped his shoulders, using his body to keep herself upright. She widened her stance a bit, giving him easier access, and one of her hands moved down his body, tracing the outlines of his muscles, all the while moaning softly into his ear. The sound drove him wild, and he picked up his pace even more.

Her wandering fingers closed around his stiff rod, so incredibly warm that he lost concentration for a moment. She gripped it softly as if afraid of hurting him, but even the inexperienced touch was nearly enough to send him over the edge. He pulled her back into a kiss as they fondled each other’s bodies, both panting and breathless. Suddenly, he felt her walls tighten around his fingers, and she broke the kiss off, her eyes rolling back in her head and her mouth agape. He held his fingers inside her as her first climax overcame her. It seemed to last for minutes before she calmed down enough to stand on her own.

“Am I right to think you enjoyed that?” He asked. Her evident enjoyment at his treatment filled him with confidence, and he felt like it was safe to be a little cocky. Her weak knees were enough of an answer for him.

Once she’d recovered a bit, Charlisa pushed him away from her. For a second, he thought he’d done something wrong. But as she leaned past him to turn the water on, he suspected otherwise. “You sure you haven’t done this before?” She was still slightly breathless as she wordlessly directed him into the tub. He obeyed at once, yanking his socks off and stepping into the thin layer of water. She gestured him down again, clearly wanting him to sit, so he lowered himself gently. The tub was just the right size for him to sit up, his feet braced against the opposite side. He felt his heart begin to pump faster as she moved to get in after him. Was this really about to happen?

He stopped caring about much of anything else as she spread her legs, placing her feet on either side of his knees. He could see the dripping folds between her legs in much better detail now, but she lowered herself too quickly for him to do anything. She straddled him just like she’d done on her bed, keeping herself suspended a bit as she began to kiss him roughly. In between kisses, her hands went back to feeling his body, and her voice captured his ear. “Touch me again.”

He was all too happy to comply, slipping his two fingers inside her once again. He had a better angle this time, and was able to insert them deeper. She whimpered against his lips. “Oh, yes. I could get used to this. Having you touch me feels so good.”

The words were music to his ears. “Anytime you want,” he said, his voice a deep growl. The sound sent shivers down her spine again, and she reached down to push his hand away.

“Don’t you move,” she said, her face flushed. “Now I get what I want.”

Will wanted it too. He wanted it more than anything else he’d ever wanted, and he watched her as if hypnotized, watching her hips sink below the rising surface of the water. Then, without warning, he felt himself make direct content, sliding inside her by a few inches. They both froze then, overcome by the raw waves of pleasure at the contact. Charlisa looked like her legs might give out again, and he gripped her hips in a futile attempt to steady her. She lowered herself another inch or two, her walls gripping him tightly.

“How do you feel?” He asked her. The expression on her face almost looked painful. “Does it hurt?”

She shook her head, her eyes closed tight. “No, just… adjusting. You’re so big, it takes a second.”

His eyes widened at the comment, not sure what she wanted him to do. “Can I help in anyway?”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. “Sure. Let’s just get it over with at once.”

Hesitantly, she lowered herself a bit more, using him as support, and he pulled her down to match him. In less than a second, he was completely sheathed inside her, the walls of her pussy almost vibrating as she shuddered at the invasion. She let out a long stream of whimpers and moans against his lips as she kissed him with renewed passion. He groaned as she adjusted herself on him, feeling the walls stretch to accept him. He hoped it didn’t hurt her, because it felt like heaven. He wanted to move, but knew it had to be her choice.

She didn’t wait long, working her hips in a gentle rhythm, awkward at first, then with growing confidence, one hand on his shoulder and the other covering her mouth, stifling the orchestra of wonderful sounds that were escaping her. He pulled her hand away, wanting to hear. Her face was alight with ecstasy, her eyes half-open. He stared deeply into them as he pulled her more firmly against him, moving his hips in time with her, thrusting a little more firmly, to her delight.

All too soon, for both of them, he felt her entire body go rigid once more, and felt her walls convulse. He felt his staff swelling at the same time, and tried to pull free. He had half a thought that he should probably avoid coming inside, but she slammed her hips back down, pushing him as deep as she could. Then he felt his own climax take him with incredible force, pulsing his seed into her depths. She twitched at the sensation as they stared deep into each other’s eyes again, and he knew that she understood what had just happened.

“I’m so sorry,” he said. “I tried to pull out, but you dropped-”

He stopped mid-sentence. Was he really trying to blame her? But she shook her head stubbornly, pulling  him into another kiss. In the small breaks for air, she gasped. “It’s okay. I’m… safe. I’m protected.”

He didn’t know what she meant by that, but as she moved her hips up and down, her walls gripping his sensitive rod, he lost track of the conversation, and gave in to her. He didn’t know how long they stayed like that, gently rocking back and forth, pushing himself in and out more, but eventually he felt his penis beginning to soften, and, with a disappointed sort of mewl, she pushed herself up, letting him finally slide out.

“Well done,” she said breathlessly. “That was… wow.”

“Thanks,” he said a bit dumbly. “I’m, uhh, I’m sure it will be better next time.”

Her breathing a little steadier, she looked at him with slightly raised eyebrows. “Better than that? I’ll take your word for it. Don’t disappoint me.”

He grinned as he kissed her again, unable to keep himself away. “Never.”

Yep, here it is. The first NSFW scene I've ever written in one of my novels. If you read this far, hope you enjoyed it.

Also, don't forget that if you want to read more, it's available on my Patreon. 4 weeks' worth of chapters before anyone else gets to read them, and you also get to read future spicy scenes first!

7