Chapter 32.1 [NSFW]
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Will almost threw the phone back onto its charging stand as he moved back towards the bed, eagerly climbing onto the soft mattress. He crept between Charlisa’s legs, which she promptly wrapped around him. With a laugh, she pulled him down for a kiss. It was heavy, just like after he’d told her he’d loved her, and he responded enthusiastically, his head spinning as he felt her tongue tangling with his own.

“That’s more like it,” she said breathlessly between kisses. “I could barely hold it in on the flight here.”

“Oh really?” He asked, breaking away from the kiss to stare into her warm brown eyes. “We had privacy there, why didn’t you do anything?”

“I wanted to wait,” she said, running her hands through his hair. “Until we were here. Don’t make me wait any longer, now.”

He grinned down at her and trailed his fingers down her stomach. She let out a soft gasp at the touch, and her entire body trembled. Her face was a mix of hungry and impatient as he touched more of her soft skin. “Don’t tease me!”

“Oh, but you look like you’re enjoying it,” Will quipped, moving the hand to her hip while his other hand supported his weight. He stroked the inside of her thigh, eliciting another wonderful gasp. She squirmed under him. “Don’t worry, I won’t take too long.”

She looked a little smug at that, but her eyes widened as he made to pull away. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Be patient,” he said with a laugh. He tugged his shirt off and tossed it to the floor, where it was quickly joined by his pants. “You can wait a little longer.”

“Don’t be so sure,” she growled up at him, her eyes full of lust. He laughed again.

He didn’t climb back on the bed right away, but instead grabbed one of her legs with his hands, lightly kissing her knee. She snorted at that, though it quickly turned into a muffled whimper as he trailed his lips upward, now kissing the soft skin of her inner thigh. She closed her eyes, biting her lip to suppress a quiet moan as he continued onward. He could smell how wet she was, and the intoxicating scent was making him lose his mind. He hooked his fingers into the hem of her panties and quickly pulled them off. She put one hand to her mouth as he lowered his face to her opening, her eyes wide and expectant.

He ran his tongue along her slit, sampling her juices even as he watched her face closely. She’d clamped her hand over her mouth now, and her entire body was shaking as he continued to taste her. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, and she collapsed flat, submitting to his actions. He was all too happy to oblige her, latching his mouth onto her mons, his tongue raking across her hood, rubbing insistently against her clit. Her quiet moans turned into a scream that she couldn’t contain, and he found her hands on the back of his head, encouraging him onward.

He rubbed his hand along her quivering entrance as he continued to please her with his mouth, and, inserting his pointer finger, he quickly found the spot she’d enjoyed so much before. She bucked her hips under this new attention, gripping his hair so tightly that he thought she might pull some of it out. He continued to wriggle his finger, then added another, pumping them in and out. Before he knew it, she convulsed, going speechless as her legs shook. A new flow of juices erupted from her pussy, and he drank them eagerly, the taste setting his mind spinning.

It took her a while to recover from her climax, not that he let her rest easily, continuing to run his tongue across her tender flesh. Finally, she pulled at his hair, directing him back up level with her face. He went willingly, kissing her again. She locked her legs around him, grinding his hidden erection against herself. He felt his dick stiffen at the contact, not to mention the heat radiating there. With one quick move, she flipped him over so that she was on top, then sat up. He panted at the feeling of her grinding against him, and he couldn’t look away from the captivating sight that was her face.

She quickly pulled his briefs off, throwing them to join the rest of his clothing, then lowered her body. Will watched her, surprised she hadn’t simply mounted him again, but it seemed she had something else in mind. She gripped his dick with one soft, warm hand, and began stroking it up and down. A groan was torn from him as he felt her touch, and he felt an electric spark shoot through his body, blinding him with pleasure. He closed his eyes, reveling in the feeling of her firmly rubbing his staff.

He shuddered when he felt something warm and wet slip over the head, and his eyes shot open. Her big brown eyes were looking intently at him as she took more of him into her mouth. He moaned as more and more slid in until he hit the very back of her throat. She gagged slightly as she adjusted to it, and the vibration ripped through his entire body. Now he found himself stroking her hair, feeling its silky texture. He resisted the urge to push her down further, but she seemed to understand what he wanted. Angling her head, she began bobbing her head up and down, her tongue working across his dick as she sucked him off.

“Oh god!” He exclaimed, the word torn from him as he felt her teeth lightly grazing his sensitive cock. She retreated until only the tip was in, then plunged back down. He felt hit the back of her throat again, and, after a second or two, she adjusted her angle again. He let out a gasp as he felt her throat relax, taking another few inches. Her mouth and throat were incredibly tight, and he knew he couldn’t last much longer like this. She could sense it too, and picked up the pace. Barely coughing or gagging now, she took him as deep as he could go.

He gave a shout as he felt his climax hit him. He tried to warn her, but couldn’t get the words out in time. His cock swelled, shooting his seed deep into her throat. She gagged slightly at the sensation, but kept at it,  continuing to make little suckling motions until, finally, he was spent. Only then did she pull free, gasping for air as he slid out of her mouth. A tiny trickle escaped her mouth, dribbling down her chin, but she quickly ran her tongue across it, swallowing it along with the rest of his load.

“Holy shit” he gasped, pulling her back up to him for a kiss. She tasted a little salty, but he ignored it. “That was amazing. How did you manage to do that?”

She beamed at him as she pulled away, lying flat beside him. Her voice was a little hoarse. “I just figured it out as I went. Did you enjoy it?”

“That was the best thing I’ve ever felt,” he assured her. He quickly moved on top of her, moving between her legs. “I mean it, that was amazing.”

“Good,” she said, her chest heaving as she looked down at his penis. It hadn’t softened. “Now come on. I want you.”

“You want me?” He asked, feeling playful. He gripped his wet rod with his hand, rubbing it firmly across her pussy lips. Her mouth opened and let out a wonderful quiet moan at the contact. “Or is it just one part of me you want?”

“I want all of you, idiot,” she gasped, her hips bucking in an attempt to get going. He pulled back a bit, enjoying the act of teasing her. She growled impatiently. “Don’t tease me!”

“I want to hear you ask me clearly,” he said, nibbling at her neck. That drew a delicious whimper from her. “What do you want me to do?”

“You know,” she said, more breathless and eager now. When he lifted his head to grin cockily at her, she rolled her eyes. “Oh, fine. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me!”

Well, he couldn’t deny her after that. Pushing gently, he guided himself inside her with one smooth thrust. Her vagina stretched to accommodate him, and they both gasped at the sensation. The walls of her passage gripped him tightly, fluttering as he continued his invasion. He went slowly at first, watching her face closely. Apart from a mild grimace as she adjusted, she seemed to be enjoying it, so he persisted, burrowing deeper inside her until he bottomed out, his hips pressing against her own. She was rendered speechless, only able to whimper as he held himself there, penetrating her completely.

“Oh god,” she finally managed, wrapping her legs around him once more. “Yes, just like that.”

He began slowly pumping in and out of her, kissing her hard. She whispered his name as he took long, slow strokes, her breath coming faster and faster. Soon she couldn’t talk at all, but encouraged him on with her sexy yelps and cries. He picked up the pace a bit then, much to her enjoyment, and returned to kissing and nibbling at her neck. She clutched at his back, her nails scratching him hard as she climaxed again. Will moved yet faster, making short, deep thrusts that set her breasts bouncing with each jolting movement.

She screamed his name again, her eyes rolling back and her mouth open wide. He took the chance to admire her body, his eyes raking down across her small tits, and down her smooth, flat stomach. He gripped her hips with his hands, pulling her down to match his thrusts as he continued to fuck her. The sight of her body, impaled on his dick, sent another shiver through him. She was going wild under the renewed force of her thrusts, and in his new position, he could go even deeper.

He felt a familiar pressure building in his loins as he switched back to the long strokes, his hard cock scraping against the walls of her pussy. She let out a guttural yell as her third climax hit her, and he slammed back in as deep as he could go, feeling himself peaking as well. They climaxed together, hugging each other tightly as he filled her with his semen. The climax seemed to last for days, and she kept her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, gasping his name into his ear.

Finally, they separated, and he pulled out of her, starting to go soft. He collapsed beside her, his chest heaving, listening to the little pants she was giving. Weakly, too limp to do anything else, she rolled over so that her head was resting on his chest, her breath warm against her skin, and looked up at him.

“Good?” He asked, only able to manage the one word. She nodded, equally as breathless, then put her head back down. He wrapped one arm around her, burying his face in her soft hair and breathing in her scent as he could feel himself drifting off. Judging by her even breathing after a minute, he could tell that she too had fallen asleep, too exhausted after their fun.

 

2