Chapter 47.1 [NSFW]
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Charlisa kissed him for a long while. It could have been a few minutes, or several days, he couldn’t tell. Eventually, her body pressing firmly against him and their hands starting to explore each other’s bodies, she deepened the kiss, tangling her tongue with his. She let out a soft little gasp as she melted against him. The sound drove him crazy. He longed to tear her clothes off, even if it risked destroying the cute small shorts and simple tee-shirt. She shared his desire, slipping her hands under his shirt to feel his abdomen, her fingers tracing the lines of his muscles. He shuddered at her touch, starting to move her towards the blanket.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat first?” He gasped between breaths. “We can do this after if you want.”

“Eat later,” she said, seemingly unable to form complete sentences. She broke off the kiss, and stared at him, her eyes filled with lust. “I’m hungry for something else.”

He grinned down at her. “I’m glad you said that. I don’t think I could eat without having my dessert first.”

She let out a whimper and pulled him roughly to the blanket, where she yanked his shirt off. He pulled her own over her head, rustling her hair out of its neat pattern. He bent down to kiss her neck, nibbling and pecking his way down to her collar bone. She gave a long sigh at the feeling. “God, I missed that. Keep going.”

He was too happy to oblige, now tracing a line down her chest. He skirted the side of her breasts, kissing her warm skin. She let out an impatient growl as he deliberately went around her stiff nipples, and he chuckled against her tender skin. He didn’t keep her waiting long, and took one of them into her mouth, flicking the tip with his tongue. She shuddered violently at the sensation, pressing herself more firmly against him, urging him on quietly. He held her other breast in his hand, cupping it and squeezing it gently. Her heavy breathing filled his ears, setting his brain buzzing, and she leaned down to kiss the top of his head.

When she pushed him away, he felt like he’d done something wrong, but she smiled reassuringly. “You’ve had a hard week, babe. I think you should get a treat first.”

She dropped to her knees on the thick blanket and went to work on the buckle of his jeans. She had them down in an instant, pulling his boxers with them. His dick, already stiff from the buildup, sprang free. She grabbed it at once, muttering quietly as she took it in both hands, stroking gently. He groaned at the touch and ran a hand through her hair, wanting to keep touching her. “Glad to see you’re ready to go.”

“I’m always ready for you,” he said, his voice husky with desire. “That feels so good.”

“Does it?” She asked. He murmured agreement, and she grinned. “Well how about this?”

She enveloped the head of his rod in her mouth, making small suckling motions as she slowly took him deeper. His breath caught in his throat as he felt her mouth close tightly around him, her teeth lightly grazing his sensitive staff. It was almost enough to make him come right away, but he took a deep breath. Don’t finish too fast, he told himself. Just enjoy it for now. She was bobbing her head now, taking more and more with each dive, until he felt hit the back of her throat. Without quite meaning to, he gripped the back of her head, his hips bucking forward. Immediately, she gagged, and he released her, pulling free.

“Oh shit,” he muttered, panicked now. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to”

“Shh,” she said. “Don’t be sorry. I want you to have fun with it.”

He shook his head. “I should be gentle. I promise I won’t do that again.”

“Don’t be,” she said, taking him into her mouth again and looking up at him. The sight of her lips wrapped around his cock was incredibly erotic. “I like it when you’re rough. I can handle it. I want it.”

“You want me to” He couldn’t finish the thought out loud, but a wave of desire swept through him at the idea. “Y-you sure?”

“Yes,” She said. “Fuck me like you did last time. Don’t waste the chance.”

Encouraged, he wound his hands through her hair again, gripping the back of her head. She let out a muffled whimper around him as he felt her hair pulled lightly, and adjusted her head, lowering it a few degrees. He still went slowly, only lightly pumping his hips, not even touching the back of her throat. But she grew impatient, pushing her head forward to take more of him. He couldn’t resist then and thrust more insistently. He felt his cock snake its way into her throat, and held it there for a second, grunting at the tight feeling. He could feel her throat flexing around him as she tried, reflexively, to swallow, then pulled free.

She coughed a little as he exited, and he felt concerned again. “Are you okay?”

“I’m good,” she assured him, still breathing heavily. “Don’t stop, baby. Keep going.”

She swallowed him again, and the motion went easier this time. She pushed forward until she took all of him in, her nose pressing against his stomach. Moving along with her, he made several slow strokes, his eyes closed at the feeling of pushing in and out of her throat. He listened carefully to her, both for signs of discomfort, unable to ignore the gurgling sound she made. It was a new experience, one that he enjoyed thoroughly.

In what felt like no time at all, he could feel himself building up, and tried to pull away, but she gripped his hips with her hands, not letting him away. She looked up at him, encouraging him with his eyes, and he gave into the desire completely, picking up his pace. She moved faster too, bringing him closer and closer until, finally, he released. She reflexively swallowed the load, and the one after that, then held him there for a few more seconds, milking the rest out of him. Finally, once he was spent, she pulled free and sat down, gasping for air.

There was no trace of his cum at all. She’d taken it all, he thought. She grinned up at him and made a beckoning gesture. “Good job babe. Now come here.”

He hurriedly kicked off his shoes, then stepped out of his jeans, dropping to his knees in between her legs. Supporting his weight on one arm, he used the other to attack the button of her shorts, kissing her deeply. She moaned against his lips, the sound charged with lust. He couldn’t wait. He finally succeeded in undoing the button and moved aside long enough to pull the shorts down her long, shapely legs, revealing the pink pussy. His time for a snack, he thought.

She gasped as he put his mouth against her, running his tongue along her slit. A shiver went through her body as he burrowed his tongue inside her, losing his senses as he tasted her. He wanted more. With one hand, he gently slid a finger inside her, using the other to rub the sensitive nub while his tongue continued. She twitched under the gentle assault, her hands reaching to grip his hair. She was extra sensitive today, he thought, judging by the way each thrust of his finger sent a shiver through her body.

She came hard within a minute, and her fingers tightened, nearly pulling his hair loose. He devoured her juices, taking the chance to glance up at her. She was staring down at him in wonder, her mouth open as she panted, her hips bucking in her climax. He could have given her a moment to rest and recover, but he still wanted more. Watching her face closely, he lightly ran his tongue along her folds, wanting to see her reaction. As soon as he made contact with her labia, she threw her head back, trying and failing to muffle a scream.

He grinned as he went back to work, suckling on her, deafened by her whimpers. She went back to his head, pressing him firmly against her. After another minute or two of his attention, she came again, gasping shakily, her entire body shaking. He continued to lap up the juices of her climax, eating her out until she finally went limp. Only then did he pull away, and move up her body to peer into her eyes. She stirred feebly, smiling up at him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

“That was amazing,” she breathed, her breath hot on her face. “You’re going to kill me with moves like that.”

He grinned down at her as he shifted his weight, rubbing his dick back and forth against her folds. She let out another delicious whimper. “You’re a tough girl. You can handle some more moves, right?”

She nodded, trying to angle her hips to get started. “Yes. Oh god, yes. Fuck me as you did before. I want you.”

He didn’t hesitate this time, and angled his hips back, freely aiming his staff until he felt himself pressing against her opening. Her mouth opened in a soft moan as he began entering her, and he leaned down to kiss her hard. She responded eagerly, her fingernails clutching at his back hard enough to leave a mark as he pushed inside her. He entered her completely, in one long, powerful push, until he felt his hips touch against hers. Her eyes rolled back and she fell limp.

He lowered his head to taste her tits again, still moving his hips back and forth, retreating until only his head remained, then burrowing himself again. Her walls gripped him tightly, almost like a condom that was a size too small. He listened to her pants and moans, the sounds slowly driving him out of his mind. Finally, neither of them could take it any longer. She gripped his face, pulled him back up, and whimpered at him, “Harder.”

He agreed all too readily, using one hand to grip her hip, pulling her down to meet his thrusts. Their hips made a delicious slapping noise each time he bottomed out, sending a shock up her body. He studied her body as he began pumping faster captivated by the way her small tits bounced with the movement. She whimpered in time with his movements, and he moved faster, fucking her with a wild abandon, driving himself as hard as he could. She urged him on with words at first, then when those failed her, with her pants.

He lifted her head then, hugging her tightly, pressing his body against hers as he felt his second climax of the day coming, She gripped him fiercely with arms and legs, holding his place, and he gave a shuddering yell to match hers as they came together. He shook violently, feeling himself emptying deep inside her. She breathed into his ear, her voice shaking at the moment, gripping him too tightly to allow him to move. They stayed locked together for several long minutes after, kissing intensely. Finally, she relaxed her death grip on him, and he pulled out, flopping down on the blanket beside her.

He ran a hand through her disheveled hair and kissed her lightly. “Yeah, I could never get tired of that. I’d do it all the time if I could.”

She rolled over until she was pressed against him, her body still giving way to random shivers in the after-effects of three quick climaxes. “You keep performing like that, I’m tempted to let you have me whenever you want.”

“Careful,” he grinned at her. “You don’t want to give me that kind of power. You’re already impossible to resist.”

She let out a sound that was half-laugh, half-whimper. “You’re going to drive me insane.”

“That doesn’t sound too bad.”

She finally regained her breath and shook her head. “Maybe not to you. Now I’m hungry for real. Let’s eat. Maybe we can go again after.”

 

2