Prologue
174 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm just an amateur writer, forgive me for my wrong grammars and punctuations, also English is NOT my first language. WARNING this a [R18] series and is heavily inspired from the anime Seikon no Qwaser, that series targets specific fetish.

Sometime in the early days of humanity, in a country somewhere in Europe, a portal suddenly appeared in the sky, there, countless swarms of menacing creatures called "Xira" came pouring down like a rain, most people are unaware of what had just transpired, because they can't see them, but few people with magical abilities can see them.

The people with magical abilities did not mind the Xiras at first, because they thought it was just another spiritual entity, but just a week have passed since the Xira came, people started to disappear.

Finally, a person with magical abilities saw who was the culprit behind the disappearance, it's the Xiras. They'll possess people that can't see them, make them go to a secluded place, then that person would get unconscious and would never wake up, then the Xira would start to eat that person's soul, the witness finally decides to intervene, he charged his kitchen knife with his magical energy and stab the Xira, the Xira screamed as it slowly disappearing.

Then a secret organization is created to fight the Xiras and other spiritual entity that would cause disturbance to people's lives. Just months after it's creation, people from different countries proclaiming to have magical abilities started to join the organization, there they train different techniques to combat the Xiras.

The organization learned that it's not just them who saw the portal, it's happening all over the world, seeing that it would be difficult for the organization to handle the situation, the current leader decides to appoint different leaders for each countries that has the same problems.

Meanwhile in Japan, when it was still secluded from the rest of the world, the shrine maidens or Mikos are doing their ritual, when they saw the sky opened up. Countless Xiras swarms the sky of Japan, upon seeing this, the 1st Miko Goddess uses her power to try push back the Xiras in the portal.

The regular Mikos then called the Exorcists clan to help them combat the Xiras, after the initial battle, the Miko Goddess wants to pact an alliance with the Exorcists clan, the Exorcists clan operates without a leader, but by majority votes among the clan, they agreed with the alliance and to be under the Miko Goddess.

After countless battles throughout the years, The 3rd Miko Goddess can't hold back the Xiras anymore, she then ordered to gather their strongest, finest and most talented Mikos in the whole Japan. These exceptional Mikos were given the new title "Miko Guardians", the Goddess ordered the Guardians to find the 4 power spots in Japan and protect them from any spiritual disturbance.

As the battle wage on, countless Exorcists and Mikos died in the battle, after the last Miko Guardian finally gains control on the last power spot, the 5th Miko Goddess channels her own energy, she then draws more energy from the 4 power spots in Japan, after charging up, she then tries to seal the portal,

[It's working!!!!]

the Exorcists and Mikos all shouted in joy.

After the 5th Miko Goddess sealed the portal, the Miko Guardians returns from the 4 power spots, to the main Shrine and celebrates with the Exorcists and other Mikos. After just 5 hours, the seal is slowly opening, seeing this the 5th Miko Goddess ordered the 4 Miko Guardians to get back their respective spots, the 5th Miko Goddess then began to charge up her energy, she then tries to seal the portal again, but this time as she seals the portal, she transfer all the energy into a ball of crystal, the transparent ball of crystal then slowly changes color, it is slowly getting dyed in orange, as if orange juice slowly fills up the crystal ball, after sealing the portal, the crystal ball becomes completely orange.

The 5th Miko Goddess then ordered the Miko Guardians to never leave the spot ever, the Miko Goddess will then guard the crystal and fill it up with energy when the sealing power wanes.

After sealing the portal, Japan was the first to successfully seal a portal, the attack from Xiras began to decline in Japan, but the battle did not end. The seal is not foolproof, few Xiras managed to come out from time to time, the Exorcists fights these Xiras, and thanks to the seal, the Exorcists can now gang up a single Xira.

Thanks to the first invasion of Xiras, the early members of that Exorcist clan had died, most of the current Exorcists trains with the Miko. As the two clans trains further, they discovered the power "Shi", Shi are available to every women in the world. The Shi energy resides near the maiden's heart, it gives the Exorcist elevated physical strength, using this power, the chances of defeating a Xira alone becomes higher, before, it would take three to six Exorcists to defeat a single Xira. Now, aside from normal Exorcist training, the new Exorcists must also learn how to harvest the Shi from a maiden, harness the Shi and use it in battle.

Time went on, different Miko Goddesses guarded the crystal and continued filling it up with energy. Before a Miko Goddess retires, an exceptional Miko among the "Miko Guardian trainees" will start to train with the current Miko Goddess, the current Miko Goddess will them perform a ritual to pass on the "Divine Shi" to the future Miko Goddess. Then when the current Miko Goddess finally retires, she will appoint the Miko she trained as the new Miko Goddess. The conditions for a Miko Goddess to retire are when she got old or when she got defiled (losing her virginity), as all Mikos must remain pure, be it a Goddess, Guardians, or just a regular Miko, by remaining pure, all Miko can have access on their sealing powers.

The selection process is almost the same when appointing new Miko Guardians, the Mikos on the area of a power spot, must train with the current Miko Guardian of that area. The Miko Guardian then select top 3 candidates she deemed worthy and sends them to the main shrine to get included in the "Miko Guardian trainees". After the Miko Goddess chose one from the candidates, the other candidates will head back to their respective Miko Guardians, the Miko Guardians then trains them further. Finally the Guardian then selects her top student, she will then perform a ritual to pass on the "Guardian Shi" to the future Miko Guardian of that area.

We then travels to the modern time, the story follows a boy named Taka, his mother was a former Miko and his father was a former Exorcist, ever since he was little, he can see spiritual entities, when his parents found out, his father begin training him at the age of 4, his father said that it's just for self defense,  then at the age of 6 his fathered handed him a gauntlet his father used when he was still an Exorcist.

3