02 – The Truth
164 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afternoon in a meadow. A figure of a young man can be seen lying down sleeping soundly without care of everything. And yes, that youth is Satou. Our slowpoke host body. Slowly Satou's eyes opened.

"You wake up host?"

"What happen partner? Where are we?"

"Long story short. We get caught up with the meteor blash and we get thrown outside the Dragon Valley Boundary. You almost die because of that. In the blash, your body was hit with a lot of stone shards and some almost cut off your hands and feet. Luckily you got a skill *REGENERATION* at that time"

"Oh,, We are save not because of the regeneration right. But because we get thrown out of the area. Even with the regeneration. If we still inside of the boundary, we will still be dead"

"Yeah, your regeneration can't heal all your injury in time. But when we get thrown out, your regeneration heal all your injury so fast"

"That so lucky for us. But how did i can use regeneration? Did you also can setting this body skill?"

"Of course. We are is one soul. That's why when your soul get pulled here, i also here with you"

"Oh, that also a good thing. Did you can control this body when I'm out?"

"Unfortunately not. I didn't know why i can't do it though"

"Ach, i though if you can do it. We can switch control between you and me"

"Is it good if we can switch control?"

"Of course it's good. If we fight with someone that can make me pass out. You can control this body in my place"

"Ohhhh... That's a good idea. I will try it from my end"

Satou smile and slowly stand up from his sleeping position. After stretching his body he slowly walk toward the boundary of Dragon Valley. In front of him, he can clearly see a rainbow colored veil that covering his view.

"So this rainbow veil is the boundary that separate the Dragon Valley and this area. Partner, let's enter. I want to see what kind of destruction that i can do with this body"

"Yeah, it's important to know about our own power"

Then Satou and Dea enter the boundary of Dragon Valley. After they enter the Dragon Valley. They were shocked, their eyes bulging at the sight in front of them.

The devastation was so great. The valley that used to have so many rocky hills and canyons, now only has large craters with meteor rocks in the middle.

The dry ground that had previously been the surface of the place, turned into black crystals as it melted by the heat of the meteor rock that hit this place.

Some meteor rocks and the ground surface also still look burned. Even flowing magma can also be found in this place.

"This place has really turned into hell"

"Whose fault do you think this place is became like this?"

"ehe 😜"

"I'm not in the mood for joking. Just imagine you use the same thing in the middle of the city. You will be directly in the path of the demon king"

"Partner. You know about Pandora Box, don't you?"

"Of course"

"This body capabilities can be described in the same position as that box"

"We won't be able to know what's inside of the box without opening it"

"And i just opened it, so I could see what was inside. That way I could accept the reality of what happened"

"Now that we know how strong this body is, we can try to regulate how much power we have to use. You mean it like that, don't you?"

"Sasuga ore no aibou"

"Demi**** ka omae"

"Hehehehehe"

"So conclusion is?"

"Seal this magic. Any objections?"

"No"

***

After coming out from Dragon Valley. Satou and his partner walking slowly towar a forest.

"So, host. What will we do?"

"Search for a place to sleep and I'm actually hungry"

"Let's just camp at the place i pin in the map"

"That's okay too. Besides sleeping and eating. I need to change my clothes"

Satou than walk around a big tree to get a dry wood to be use as a fire wood. After he feel he have enough wood, he place the wood near the big tree and he sit under the tree.

*** (a/n : Dea not saying anything in this section)

"First, i need to see what is in inventory" 

He open the inventory and read everything in there.

"I got a lot of thing here. I already categories everything by group. Equipment, daily necessity, corpse and miscellaneous"

"Equipment is just like that. Weapon armor and anything for battle. I got a lot of thing here. Lizardman weapon, and a lot of normal weapon. I also got holy sword Excalibur, Durandal, and other fantasy sword. Divine blade, this one is an enigma. If you thinking about Divine and if it a weapon. You should know from where i get it and for what this weapon can be use. I smelled i big problem from it. And I even got magic gun too"

"Daily necessity is for daily use. I got a lot of jerky and salt actually. Also some spice and fresh meat too. I even got magic item that is a tent that will never get destroyed and have monster repellent effect. Or Well bag that have an unlimited suplay of water. Or the lamp that will never die out. If you think a clothes is a daily necessity, you're wrong. Clothes have a defense stats. So they enter in the equipment section"

"Than corpse, yes corpse. Want it or not, all the lizardman corpse is enter to inventory automatically. And when i kill that lizardman, i thought the corpse is gone. But it actually enter in inventory. And i have a really disturbing corpse and it also smell like a big problem. I will know it's true or not from the log. But let's just skip this for now"

"And for miscellaneous. There's a lot of material actually. From blacksmith to alchemy enter here. I place all jewelry in here too. I don't really need it but it expensive. And for your surprise. Book also enter here. And where i get the book. It's from the lizardman of course. From where they got a book, I don't know"

"The last is junk item. All broken and unrepairable item enter here. I hope i can just recycle all of this"

"For now let's just take out the tent for me to sleep. Some jerky, meat, spice, salt, and cooking tool. For clothes i will use a dark robe with a little silver ornament, dark long pants and dark shoes. For weapon, i use short sword and a magic gun model handgun. I will conceal the gun first. And i also use a medium size bag that i will use to hide my inventory skill"

"Let's eat and cook the meat.

Ohhhhhh.

meat. meat. meat.

when last time i eat something 🤔"

"While cooking, i will read the log too."

*Welcome to my world*

*....*

*Killed Lizardman. Exp get. Item drop sent to inventory*

*....*

*....*

*Congratulations. Your level is up*

*....*

*....*

"Damn, killed Lizardman log and lvl up is to much. 300+ log for killing lizardman and 310 lvl up log. let just skip it"

*Congratulations. Your body reach the maximum human body. Special item sent to your inventory to help you evolve to the next race*

"This one good. It's true that my stat is already max out. Maybe if i use that special item and evolve, i can get more stat"

*....*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*Killed Dragon. Exp get. Item drop sent to inventory*

*....*

*Tittle Dragon Slayer obtained*

*....*

*....*

*Massacre a lot of lizardman. Tittle Lizardman Natural Enemy obtained*

*Massacre a lot of dragon. Tittle Dragon Natural Enemy obtained*

*....*

*....*

*Tittle Natural Disasters obtained*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*Killed Dragon god Akon Kagura. Exp get. Item drop sent to inventory*

*Tittle God Slayer obtained*

*Tittle Divine Enemy obtained*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*....*

*You left Dragon Valley area*

"Huhf..."

"I don't know that meteor killed a God too. I know i have Dragon God nail, fang, and body. But i didn't know that it's really a god. And *Divine Enemy* did i became God enemy?"

"Huhf, this already happened. If there's a problem, I'll just think it when it came. If there's other God that try to kill me. I'll just use this world habitants as a hostage. Maybe i can destroy half of the world just using meteor shower"

"Let's just eat for now"

***

After eating, Satou confirm something to his partner.

"Yo partner. You have something to explain to me right"

"Yes, it's about why we're here"

"So it's story about the real owner of this body?"

"Yeah, something like that"

"Argh... So another problem arise. I already have big problem here" Satou looks so gloomy after said that.

"If you mean about you kill Kagura-chan, it's will not became a problem. Because the one who pull us here is Her. And her vessel almost reach it's lifespan limit, so it's better to turn Her into exp for this body than anyone else"

Hearing Dea's explanation, Satou was slightly taken aback.

"So, it's that Akon Kagura that summon us here. But what is the string between this Satou and a Aconcagura? Did Satou is her vessel or something?"

"No, actually Satou is Kagura-chan childhood friend"

Satou gawked hearing that words

"Childhood friend? How the f*** those 2 became friend in the first place?"

"Host, you know theory of dimensions right?"

"The world, than Universes, an the last Dimensions. What connection between this theory and those 2?"

"Actually Kagura-chan is a big Mother God. So she have a vessel in every Universes in the dimensions she rules"

Satou shocked after learning the truth about Akon Kagura. 

"She's that big of a figure. But what is Akon Kagura want with Satou? Why she summon this guy?"

"Love story. You know what i mean right?"

"Ahhh, a cliche Story. Akon Kagura want Satou to become a God so they can live together"

"Yes it's. But there's a problem with that plan right"

"Yeah. Satou need a good vessel and his soul also need have minimum divinity before he can became a real God"

"Yeah, Kagura-chan can make a good vessel for Satou. But Satou soul can't contain enough Divinity for him to became a God"

Satou nodded his head. But suddenly a shocked face can be seen in Satou face.

"Don't tell me. This Satou is not the first Satou that Kagura summon to this world"

"Yeah, this Satou is the last Satou that exists in this dimensions"

"What is that God thinking when she summon Satou here?" Satou place his hand on his forehead.

"So, where's the other Satou from other universe? Did their soul get destroyed?"

"Ahh, they not get destroyed. Actually the other Satou is already merge together and became 1 entity. They already became a God actually"

"Huh...... Corect me if i wrong. Akon Kagura summon Satou so that he can became a God right?"

"Yes, thats right"

"Then why the hell she still need another Satou to became a God if there's already Satou that is a God?"

"Because she think the this God Satou is not Satou anymore. She think Satou became different when he ascend to Godhood"

Satou looked confused by Dea's explanation.

"I think it's normal for a human to change when they reach Godhood. What the problem actually?"

"You really not sensitive host. It's about a girl heart you know. *Otome no kokoro* you know"

"Watashi wakanai" said Satou while turn his head

"Damn"

"Joke aside. What is the difference between the 2 Satou?"

"Kagura-chan think that the God Satou have to much ambition. That's why She summon the other Satou from other universe. She hope that the God Satou will return to the same Satou if he merge with other Satou"

"But because the other Satou is to weak. His personality get destroyed by the God Satou"

"Don't cut me you f****** host"

"Sasuga watashi. Good deduction" Said Satou while stroking his chin.

"Huhf... More or less it's like that"

"So, we just need to train this body until it strong enough? But what happened with Satou soul?"

"His soul get sealed inside you, he's in hibernate state though and he's besides me right now"

"Ohhh.... Let's destroy that soul" Satou said with a scaery grin in his face

"Don't do that. I already in process for separating him from me. So don't do anything stupid"

"Why shouldn't i?!! Your my partner. I will not accept anything besides you expect me!!!"

"Ara ara.... Kawaii"

After saying that. A strong light emitted from Satou body. The light dimmer slowly and a female figure can be seen in front of Satou. After the light die out. A female with long black hair and black eye, wearing white one piece dress, long beautiful legs can be seen smile in front of Satou.

Satou turned his head so he wouldn't see the woman standing in front of him. But the woman just smile and walk toward Satou. And after the woman standing right in front of Satou, she hugged Satou.

"Are you jealous Yoru?"

"Of course?!"

"Why?"

"You're mine Dea. And always will be mine"

"Yeah, I'm Dea is yours, and you're Yoru is mine. From the past reincarnation until now, and in the future too. I'll alway be yours and you're will always be mine. We will be together in our life. And we will be together in our death. That our vow in front of that being"

"Why you always use that being when something like this happened?"

"Huhuhu..."

Dea separate herself from Satou and turned Satou head toward her.

"Remember this Yoru"

"If you want to say that word. I remember. You said it more that the time we take to have s*x. So there's no way i forgot about that"

Bonk!!!! Dea hit Satou head.

"Auch.... Why you hit me???" Said Satou while stroking his own head.

"Don't said something that embarrassing. Yoru no ecchi"

"Cough..." Dea false her cough

"So Yoru. You must remember. I will always became yours. You want it or not. I will always beside you. No matter how much woman became yours and beside you. There's will never forever beside you. Only me that will be forever yours and forever beside you"

After said that. Dea kiss Satou lips deeply. After some time. The 2 separate from each other.

"Let's just sleep and continue this talk tomorrow"

"Yeah Darling. I can take you first again tonight."

Satou face red like tomato

"Huhuhuhu"

***

Then after that, Satou and Dea enter the tent. In the dark and lonely forest. Only Dea's soft moan can be heard throughout the forest. 

***

Unbeknown to both of them. A group of merchants crossed the forest where the two of them were resting. And they heard the screams and laughter of a woman who sounded terrible. Upon hearing that voice, all the merchants fled as quickly as possible from the forest. And when they reached the nearest town. Rumors of the voices they heard spread throughout the city. And from that day on, the forest was feared and shunned by the traders.

7