3 โ€“ Skill, Magic and Status
125 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{a/n : I will call the mc Satou. Dea call the mc Yoru, sometime darling and usually host. Mc call Dea partner, he call her name when she using her own body}

{a/n : There will be a lot of lore in this chapter. I don't want my mc became to stupid in this world. He's basically a God and Dea also a God. So there's no way i make a stupid God right ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡}

{a/n : Some lore will be different than the original story. You know because this is a fanfic ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜œ}

***

In the next morning after Satou and Dea do the did. Satou wake up with smile on his face. He's looking at the beautiful woman beside him. He cares Dea head. After he cares her for a couple of minutes, he stand up and get out of the tent.

"What should i do now. Dea still sleeping"

Satou sit down in front of the camp while thinking what he should do.

"I will just make a breakfast first"

After he cook the breakfast a sound can be heard behind him. And someone hug him from behind.

"It's smell nice"

"You already wake up Dea. Let's eat first"

"Hehehe I can eat your cooking after long wait in the gap between dimensions"

The 2 eat the food that Satou cook while continue the talking from yesterday.

"So, Dea. What should we do?"

"You know what our objective right Yoru?"

"Yeah, make this body strong enough to contain a large amount divinity and make Satou soul evolve to Godhood"

"Yeah, basically that's what we need to reach for completing Kagura-chan request"

"So as long as this body is strong enough and the soul can evolve to Godhood, it's considered complate right?"

"Yeah, but personally. I want you to kill the God Satou" Said Dea with seriousness

"Why?"

"If we kill the God Satou. We can use his divinity to evolve this Satou to Godhood easyly right. And because we kill a God, there'll be an empty seat in the God realm. So we can push this Satou to fill the empty seat"

"Ohhh... That will ease Satou and Akon Kagura burdens later on"

"Ehem....Good idea right?" Said Dea with smug face

"Yeah, good idea. So the real reason is?"

Dea shock hearing Satou.

"Did you not believe me Yoru?"

"Hmmm. So, the real reason?"

"Kagura-chan will give us a present if we can do that" answer Dea while lowering her head.

"Huhf... it's a good idea. But i have better idea"

Dea immediately look straight to Satou with a glittering eyes.

"What is the idea? Tell me darling?"

"We just need to take out God Satou soul from his vessel and insert Satou soul in the empty vessel. After that obliterate God Satou soul after separating the divinity from the soul. As for this body. I can recycle this body and turn this to became an energy to help Satou evolution to Godhood"

After hearing Satou explanation, Dea smile from ear to ear and glittering eyes can be seen on her face. She immediately run toward Satou and hug him and kis his lips.

"I love you darling" Dea kiss Satou again after saying that.

"So, the real reason is?" ask Dea with smile on her face.

"I don't want this body that i already use to sleep with you, used by other people" Said Satou while turning his head that red as tomato.

"Ara ara. Darling kawaii"

"Urusai"

***

"Oh right. Dea, why you have body in this world? The one that got summoned is only our soul. I got this body. But from where your body came from. And it's look like your old body?"

"Oh,, this body? I use Premival Magic. There's book about all magic in inventory. I already read all that book" answer her straight face.

"What's that!!!? You can create body using that magic?" shout Satou with glittering eyes.

"Yes i can. This magic actually can create a life from nothing. You can create animal from nothing, change desert to grassland, or create natural disasters if you want. First time i read about this magic, i think that our meteor is this magic but it's not"

"Wait a minute, I can't process everything. I only a human right now, my brain can take all of it. Creating a life from nothing? Did it also create a soul? And what did you mean that this Premival Magic different from our meteor?"ย 

"It can create soul, but you need divinity to create soul. With this you know what i mean right?"

"So, this Premival Magic is like God magic?"

"Basically yes, but actually it's just godlike magic though. The origin of this magic is not known. I think this magic already exist at the same time as this Dimensions. That's why i can say that this is Origin of Magic in this world. And the magic that used by God maybe also derived by this magic. This need a lot of energy to use, long process, etc. So you can't use this magic in battle"

"But can it be use to create something that not exist in this world?"

"It can. What do want to create?"

"Wireless communication devices"

"You need to kill other god if you want to make something like that" anser Dea with seriousness

"Why" Satou asked with a worried face.

"In this world, advance technology is a taboo by God. There's story about a king that make their country to advance and received God Devine Punishment"

Satou can only silent hearing Dea answer

"Did this world God afraid of the war after the advance of technology?"

"Something like that. As far as i know, the God in this world is only a God that came to this world. The original God of this world is only Kagura-chan"

"Ohh... Maybe Akon Kagura also want Satou to make this world a little advance after he became God. But unfortunately"

"Yeah, unfortunately"

The 2. nodded their head after reaching that conclusion.

***

"So what the difference between this Premival and normal magic?"

"Only the energy needed and time for the magic to active is to long"

"There's nothing different than?"

"Nothing, only... Normal human can't use this. So if you don't want to be called as *HERETIC* and became target of a *HUNT*. Never use this magic in front of anyone else" answer Dea wwith seriouss face.

"Oh.. i forgot. There's different between this magic"

"What it's?"

"Magic circle. Normal magic need magic circlt to active. But Premival didn't need it"

"That's enough to know"ย 

Satou was relieved to hear Dea's explanation. Because the difference between the two magics is obvious.

***

After eating, Satou clean all the cooking and eating utensils and store everything in inventory.

"So, partner where should we go next?"

"I will go back inside your soul again and erase this body. This body needs a lot of energy to maintain"

"That body not permanent?"

"We dont have enough energy to make a permanent body for me. Instead of using the energy we have to maintain this body, we better save this energy for other things"

"Wait, this energy that you saying is not a mana?"

"Slightly different than normal mana actually. For normal mana, it's energy from atmosphere absorbed by body and processed as mana. For Premival it's use energy in atmosphere absorbed by body and use as it's without any process or change happen. And to use the energy itself, is actually dangerous for the body. That's why I don't want to use this body. Not only is this not energy efficient. This body will also slowly weaken" explain Dea to Satou

"OK. I don't really mind if you have to make a new body every time you go out. After all every new body you make, the body is a virgin right?" said Satou with a smile from ear to ear.

"Yoru no ecchi" Said Dea with a red face

Dea looked Satou straight into his eyes and walked slowly towards him. And Dea hugged Satou warmly.

In Satou embrace. A bright light emitted from Dea body and her body slowly became transparent. And she eventually gone.

***

"Test.. test.. any body home??? hallo slowpoke host?"

"Why you back to that character?"

"Isn't it good, we roleplay like a normal isekaied MC and his cheating system"

"We will roleplay? In this kusoge? Seriously partner?"

"Why not? Let's just enjoy this world, save that we want to save, kill all the annoying fly. Khakha. khakhakhakhakhakhakha"

"I like the way you laugh like that"

"Of course you like it. It's Underblade-chan way of laughing"

"Than. What should we do?"

"Drum please....

dung...dung...dung...

dung...dung...dung...

dung...dung...dung...

Tiing....

Let's get skill, and magic"

"What with that sound effects???" said Satou with poker face

*Skill POKER FACE acquired*

"I even get a skill from that" Satou facepalm.

"What with that reaction!!!"

Satou turned his head

"I'm inside your soul. Even if you turned your head. I will still see you right on your face"

"Hai hai... So what skill we need? Battle skill? maneuver skill? or daily life skill?"

"First, try all types weapon. Than try footwork. For daily life skill, just do whatever you want"

"Ohhh... A lot of things to do"

"If you can do all of that, i will give you rewards tonight. Darling"ย 

"Hontou?"

"Hontou"

"Hontou ni hontou?"

"Hontou ni hontou"

"Hontou ni hontou ni hontou?"

"Hontou ni hontou ni hontou"

"YOSHAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Satou shouted with joy and jumped up and down

***

After short celebration. Satou immediately open his inventory and look at all types weapon he have and take it all out. And for 6 hour, he try all weapon he have.

*Skill LONG SWORD acquired*

*Skill TWO-HANDED SWORD acquired*

*Skill SABER acquired*

*Skill ESTOC acquired*

*Skill DAGGER acquired*

*Skill AXE acquired*

*Skill HUMMER acquired*

*Skill HALBERD acquired*

*Skill SPEAR acquired*

*Skill SCYTHE acquired*

*Skill CLUB acquired*

*Skill MACE acquired*

*Skill STAFF acquired*

*Skill TONFA acquired*

*Skill QCQ acquired*

*Skill SHORT BOW acquired*

*Skill LONG BOW acquired*

*Skill CROSSBOW acquired*

*Skill BLOWGUN acquired*

*Skill FIREARMS acquired*

*Skill THROWING acquired*

*Skill WHIPS acquired*

*Skill MARKSMAN acquired*

*Skill AIMING acquired*

*Skill SNIPING acquired*

"I got a lot of skill. How much skill points will be gone. hich hich"

"It's okay host. I already changed some of your Special Ability. The Menu you have, I change it so that it can merge a skill became superior skill. Even if the skill already have points spent in them, the point will be sent back to you" explain Dea with a proud tone.

"I love you partner!!!"

"Lvl up all your skill to max and it will automatically merge all the skill from the same skill tree"

"Ohhhh... My partner is the best. I will do it immediately"

Satou immediately max out all skill he acquired.

*Skill WEAPON MASTER acquired*

*Title WEAPON MASTER acquired*

*Receive 250 Skill Point*

"Wow. *WEAPON MASTER* proof for someone who master all types of weapon. Is there anyone beside us have this skill?"

"No way. For normal people, just to master 1 weapon. They need 10 year or more. Their skill point get spent randomly. For more information please look it yourself. I'm not Go***e-jisan"

"Wow. That suck" Satou have a sour face after hearing Dea explanation.

"But partner. Why i didn't get sword master, or bow master, or singgle type master? Why i only get full all mastery?" Ask Satou

"Well, because i block that notification. I will block some notification that i think is not important. Just think of it as a spam filter"

"Arigatou"

"Doitashimashite"

***

"Partner, what should i do for movement skill? Did i need to do parkour or something? Or can i climb a tree by walking like some kind of ninja, datebane?"

"Yeah, you can do that, there's not much of footwork and movement skill. I don't know why though. And for that tree climbing way. It's will became a magic and not a skill host"

"Arg,, that suck. But maybe i can recreate that ninja here using magic, datebane"

"Host, why you talking like that red hair?"

"Just for the atmosphere"

"Huhf... just do your job host"

After that, Satou do free running, parkour, tree climbing, obstacle, etc.ย 

*Skill OFF ROUTE acquired*

*Skill CLIMBING acquired*

*Skill SILENT STEP acquired*

*Skill 3D MANEUVER acquired*

"Huhf...huhf...huhf... 6 hour and just 4 skill. Is this a scam!!!"

"I already said that movement skill is not much, right"

"But, i do a lot of things just to get this much. hich... hich... hich"

"Let's end today practice. We can continue the rest tomorrow"

"Yeah, i don't have another motivation to do this anymore" Satou immediately slump in place.

After Satou slump, a beautiful black haired woman walk toward him.

"Good work darling" Said Dea while hand over a glass of drink.

"I will prepare dinner. Just rest here"

"Thanks Dea"

While Dea was preparing dinner, Satou rested. After dinner was ready, they ate and went straight to the tent after they finished eating.

***

The next morning. After eating breakfast and clean up. Satou start his magic study.

"We do magic for today right, Dea?"

"Yeah, you need to read this books" Said Dea while giving Satou a bunch of books.

"What with this mountain of books!!!" Shouted Satou after seeing the book in front of him.

"It's all you need to know about magic"

"Unbelievable, how the f*** this world denizen can use magic if hey need to read all of this" Satou flipping book by book, one by one.ย 

"And Dea. Why did you can use magic, even Premival magic in just one day?"

"Did you forget who am i really is?"

"Agh...Isn't that cheating?"

"Of course not. As a God and Mother of all machine and technology. This kind of magic system is easy to understand"

"That what i mean as cheating!!! Why you can use your power as a God but I can't?"

"Burei na. I can't use my power as a God too you know. It's just I'm smarter than you Yoru. Remember you're a *SLOWPOKE HOST* right?" Said Dea with a smirk on her face.

"Its doesn't mean i became stupid right..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait,, I'm not really became stupid because i became human right?"

"..."

"Woi Dea. What with that silent?!"

"Suman na, kimi wa aho dakara na?"

"F***"

Even when those two bickering one another, left and right. Satou still read all the book he need to read and only stop while Dea give him something to drink or eat.

Satou study magic theory, magic circle and all available magic language.

*Skill SILENT CHANTING acquired*

*Skill NO CHANTING acquired*

*Tittle MAGIC RESEARCHER acquired*

*Tittle MAGIC CREATOR acquired*

After Satou finish all the books. He slump and he have a sour face.

"I read all the books for 3 day, i even have no chanting that make me able to use magic by skipping the chant it self. But why i still didn't have any magic?"

"Because you didn't have magic language skill Yoru"

"I read all the books about magic language thought"

"There is an item called skill crystal. This item can provide skills to its users instantly without any learning process. And it's permanent, so it's not equipment. And this item is disposable, after use, this item will be damaged immediately and cannot be repaired. Or maybe, if you want to use magic. You need to receive the magic it self first. Basically, if you want to use fireball. You need to receive a fireball attack"

"The first reason is acceptable. But the second one is...

DAMN!!!! DID THIS WORLD WANT ME TO BECAME A MASOCHIST!!!"

"KHAKHAKHAKHAKHAKHAKHA"

The day end with Satou angry roars echo throughout the forest.

***

In the morning, while the two eat their breakfast.

"Darling, you need to adjust your fake status. Make it look like you're strong enough so that other people didn't question your power. Make your self like at lvl 30, use skill sword master, run, jump, sprint, 3D maneuver, marksman, snipping. Maybe that's for now"

"Is that enough? Isn't lvl 30 to low?"

"I said it's enough for now. We will up it again later in the run"

"Okay, let do it.

Name : Satou

Age : 15 y/o

Gender : Male

Race : Human

Level : 30

Skill :

- Running

- Sprint

- Jumping

- 3D Maneuver

- Swordmaster

- Marksman

- Snipping

Magic : None

Like this right Dea"

"Good, after this we go to Seiryuu city. It's the nearest from here"

"Will you out using your body or inside my soul?"

"I will be inside. Like i said, we don't have enough energy for my permanent body"

"Huhf" a sad face can be seen on Satou

"Don't be sad, i will out from time to time. Or i can maybe fake my existence as your spirit guardian or something"

"Did something like that exists in this world?"

"There's spirit, but for guardian spirit. I don't know"

"Then let's just do that, it's will be weird if you suddenly gone or something if you just a normal human. But if it's some kind of spirit being. It's still can be accepted right?"

"That's right"

The two continue their breakfast. And after finished, they clean everything an pack everything.

"Let's go to Seiryuu City!!!"

"Ohhh.."

***

A young black haired boy walk in the forest. There's nothing weird about the youth. Just, that youth accompanied by a beautiful long black haired woman that floating behind him and hugging his head.

4