4 – Seiryuu City
91 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Satou walking slowly in the forest with Dea floating beside him. Their walk is not without problems. Sometimes some monster attack him too. And after some time passed they eventually out from the forest.

Satou open his map and use map reveal. The usual scanning animation happened. But this time, instead of read dot. A lot of white dot and a single red dot exist in the map.

"A singgle lvl 30 wyvern. And this white dot is more than 100 people. The strongest is lvl 31 and the average is lvl 7. Did they want to hunt this wyvern?"

"Maybe, this city is close enough to Dragon Valley so maybe wyvern attack the town occasionally. So when they know a wyvern nearby, they will attack it first so that can't attack the town"

"I want to see it down. How lvl 7 want to kill lvl 30 flying monster"

"Then i will enter first, so you will not be seen as a weirdos"

"Okay. I will go"

Satou immediately dash to the place where the soldiers try to hunt the wyvern. When he arrives, he see the soldiers make a circle formation with shield in left hand and held above their head. And spear on right hand waiting to be thrusted.

The wyvern fly over the soldiers formation. Sometimes the wyvern try to attack the soldiers, but with their shield they can defend the wyvern attack and the soldiers counter using their spear.

Some soldier talking but Satou didn't know that language.

*Skill SHIGA NATIONAL LANGUAGE acquired*

"Ops, forgot about that automatic learning"

Satou immediately spend skill point for the language.

"All hand. Gather in a circle. Hurry. Don't be afraid. Remember you're training. Show it the spirit of Seiryuu!!!"

"###### Lightning bolt"

"###### Air hammer"

The soldiers attack the wyvern using crossbow and magic.

"Ohhhhhh.... Partner, normal magic. So some of them is magic soldiers. Even though i think that magic didn't have enough magic to fatally wounded the wyvern"

"Like i said. Lvl 30 is already can be said strong as a human. And for magic, is not that a lot of people can use it"

"So this body can be said as a special human. Even though the brain is not good enough"

Satou and Dea continue watching the wyvern hunt.

"Pin down that wyvern wing. Don't let it fly again!!!"

The soldiers thrust their spear toward the wyvern wing. But the wyvern flap it wing and all the soldiers thrown.

"Zena pin it down!!!"

"Partner, you see that magic soldiers"

"Which one?"

"I pin her"

"Zena Marientale, 17 y/o, knight daughter, singgle. What with this girl?"

"I don't know, she's kind of a cliche character. She will get an accident after that magic of her"

"####### Air hammer"

After finishing her chant she realest her magic toward the wyvern. But because the wyvern is to close to her. She get thrown from her position.

"See. She really got an accident right. If i try to help her. Her friend will try to kill me without question"

"So that's why you say she's a cliche character. So will you help her?"

Satou jump and intercept the female soldiers fall so that she can safely land. After the landing. Satou put down the soldier slowly.

*Title LIFE-SAVER acquired*

"Nnnn"

"Are you alright?"

The soldier slowly open her eyes.

"Eh.. EHHH. I was fighting the wyvern and then.."

"I'm just a passerby. And seeing a person fall from the sky. I'm glad i was able to stop your fall"

"Ahhh. So you save my life. Would you tell me your name?" The female soldier smile beautifully

'That's one of good smile'

'She's an innocent one host. Don't corrupt her!'

'I'm not, who do you think am i?'

'A lump of corruption'

"I'm Satou, just your normal everyday traveler"

"I... I'm count Seiryuu Vassal. Magic soldier Zena. I'm 17 y/o singgle. And I don't have a l-lover!" Said the female soldier with a little agitated.

'Some not wanted information in there'

After introduce her self, Zena almost fell. But suddenly a woman appeared and helped her up. And another woman appeared while putting her sword around Satou's neck.

"Who're you?" Said the female soldier that place her sword around Satou neck.

"You two stop. He's helping me! Lilio realest me!"

"I'm sorry Zenachi. No can do"

"Iona, that person save my life"

Satou didn't say anything and only silently looking at Iona and occasionally looking toward Zena.

"Don't remains silent. Start talking and name yourself"

"hmm. My name is Me. I'm just a random God that get summon here by Akon Kagura to help her meet her husband to-be. I just come out from Dragon Valley last week. So I didn't really"

*Skill SWINDLE acquired*

'I'm not really lying though'

The 3 female soldier shock hearing what Satou said.

"Don't talk nonsense!!! Akon Kagura-sama is the strongest Dragon God. Don't you afraid of her divine punishment!!!" Shout Iona after hearing what Satou said

"Are you really think that someone will talk honestly when under a treats? Even if you didn't believe what i said. At least can you believe what your friend said?"

*Skill PERSUASIVE acquired*

Iona realest her sword from Satou's neck and sheathed it.

"Did he really save you Zena?" Ask Iona to Zena that still get restraint by Lilio.

"Yes, he's the one that stop my fall. And make me be able to safely land without harm"

"Than, can you show me your identification paper?"

'The f*** is that? of course I don't have something like that. I'm not even someone from this world. Did this woman stupid!'

'You're the stupid one host. Of course she doesn't know about that'

'At least she should know that I'm a traveler. Did traveler also should have that identification? What kind of identification should a traveler have in the first place?'

'Huhf... Just take the paper in your bag. I already made an identification paper for you'

'Arigatou partner. Love you'

'Hai hai'

Satou reach his hand inside his bag and take out a bundle of paper.

"Which identification you want? If you ask something like Seiryuu city permit. Of course i didn't have something like that. I only have something from other city and other kingdom though"

"It's enough if you have some kind of identification. For permit to enter Seiryuu city, i can help you make it. Think of it as a reward for helping Zena"

"Oh... Thanks a bunch. I want to enter Seiryuu city in the first place. If you can help me get the permit, I really appreciate it"

"Iona, what are you doing. I should be the one helping him, not you. I'm the one he helped" Zena shouted after hearing the conversation between Satou and Iona.

"Zenachi, you can help him with other things. Maybe you can ask him out or you can accompany him around town?" Lilio teases Zena

Zena's face immediately turned red like a tomato.

'What are they really talking about? Why do I have an appointment to date someone? Don't I have a say in this?'

'Don't talk too much host if you've already come this far. Just enjoy it'

'Why do you sound like you're enjoying all this, partner?'

'Of course I enjoy all of this' Dea replied in a happy tone. And Satou can only facepalm in his mind.

"Let's continue our conversation after we back with the garrison. Zena, can you walk?" Suggest Iona to Zena and the other.

"I can walk, i didn't have any injury" answer Zena after she checking her body and jump up and down to check her leg.

/She's cute/ 3x

At that moment Satou, Iona, and Lilio look each other eyes and nod.

"Okay than, let's back" Iona tried to change the mood.

***

After walking for sometime, Satou and the other arrives at the gathering place. Iona immediately go to the captain

"We back. Zena is okay, someone save her before something bad happened to her"

"Is it that boy? He didn't look though"

"He's a traveler. He also have some identification from other kingdom. So i think he's have a skill under that slim body"

"Ohh... Then it's okay if he's not a suspicious person. We will continue our march"

"Before that, can i ask permission to go back to town with that man and Zena? I already said to him to help him get stay permit in the city"

"Okay, i give you permission. Come back here after your business is done"

"Hai captain"

After reporting to the captain. Iona returns to Satou and Zena

"We get permission to back to town for a bit. But only me and Zena, Lilio will stay here. And we must came back here after we get his stay permit" Explain Iona to Satou and Zena.

"Should I stay here? I was already a little happy when I thought I could escape this march" Lilio said with a dejected face.

"When we will go back to city?" ask Zena.

"We will go back with the injured personal. So we should prepare right now"

The 3 immediately go to empty wagon.

"Why not everyone back to town? Did this march is not here to kill that wyvern?"

"No, this is a reconnaissance squads from Seiryuu city. We do this march to patrol the nearby territory for a trouble thing after the *STARFALL* last week"

"Ah, that starfall right. It hit Dragon Valley. And now that palace look like hell"

"Did you already look inside the Valley?"X3 Ask Iona, Zena and the driver uncle at the same time after hearing what Satou say.

"Yes i am. The rock that fall dawn is so big. Its even bigger than a castle" Explain Satou while stretching his hand to make a big circle gesture.

"There's a rumor it happens because a demon lord attack Dragon God-sama" Said the driver.

"Hahahahahahahaahah" Satou laugh out loud

"What so funny lass?!" Shout the driver

"You're funny uncle. There's no way demon lord is stupid enough to attack a dragon. Especially Dragon God. Even other God didn't have the guts to attack her, let alone just a demon lord"

The other can only dry laugh hearing Satou explanation.

"You're have quite a knowledge about Dragon God-sama. Are you dragon worshiper?" ask Zena to Satou

"No. I'm not even know what is dragon worshiper in the first place" Said Satou while tilting his head.

"Let's not talk about hard problem like that. I see that the wyvern corpse get dismantled, what will they do with it?"Ask satou curiously

"Oh.. it's skin can be processed as mantle or lather. And it sell for high price too" Answer Zena

"But, for now. We must be suspicious of army's food just in case wyvern meat is included" Add Iona.

"Did the meat taste bad?"

"It's taste really horrible. But it will be a feast for western block dwellers and slave, I hear" Said the driver.

'Slave? I didn't really like where this going'

'What do you mean host?'

'Just think it like this. If you talking about slave. There's must be a special case slave right. And i think that kind of slave will came right to me when i enter that city'

'Dont jink it host'

'I'm not jink it. It's a cliche story in every LN or WN. A special slave that have history and secret'

'Just hope that, that special slave is easy enough to be in control'

'I hope so'

"Look Satou, its the Seiryuu city outer wall" Shout Zena to Satou, but she didn't get an answer from him.

"What are you thinking Satou?" ask Zena

"Oh.. sorry, i just think about where i should search for an inn"

"If you looking for an inn. Then you should try the inn near the gate. The inn is quite pricey since it located near the main entrance"

"You must stay at that inn Satou. Because i will visit you to give you my thanks personally!"

"It's okay Zena, you don't have to"

"No! I swear in the name Marientale that i will definitely give you my thanks"

"Okay, okay, i will happily accept that thanks from you than" said Satou with smile

"Good. Now let's get your stay permit at the main gate post"

The 3 walk toward the gate post.

"Is the knight Thorne here!" Shout Iona

"Ohhh. if it ain't Iona sn Zena? Ohh younger boy huh. Be a god man and satisfied them boy" Said the knight while hitting Satou shoulder with a grin on his face.

"He's Zena's benefactor. We need a stay permit for him"

"Ohh, now that little Zena have her own man" Said the knight while looking at Zena. Zena only silently lowering her red faced head.

Satou can only smile hearing those two conversation.

"I'll ask just in case. You're not in any wanted or do any stealing right?"

"I don't know. I never know about that thing"

"If it like that. Than please, place your hand in this Yamato Stone. And states your name" Said the knight while present him with a stone plate with a magic circle on the top of the stone.

Satou can only do what the knight instruct to him. After placing his 2 hand on top of the stone. Satou said his name and a flash of light happen in the room. After the light dim out, his status can be seen floating above the stone like a hologram projector screen.

"So, you already came of age. Even so, to be lvl 30. You have a tough for a life little lass" Said the knight while filling some documents for the permit.

"To think you're lvl 30. You're stronger than what you look Satou" Said Iona with a small laugh

"Sorry for having a small body"

"But you didn't have a small one down there right?" The knight whisper to Satou.

"You can rest assured. Mine is a dragon" Said Satou with a proud face. The knight just give Satou thumb up.

"Take this, it's your permit. Issuing fee is 1 silver coin" Said the knight while give Satou his permit

"And for city entrance levy. Its usually 1 large copper coin for commoner, but..." Said the knight while looking at Iona

"Our captain said that he will exempt him from tax for his rewards for saving Zena" Answer Iona to the knight.

"And remember that permit only valid for 10 day. And if a knight catch you with expired permit. You will be fined for 1 silver coin. And if you can't pay that, it's will be your way to be a slave" explain the knight about the permit.

"That's a harsh punishment" Said Satou with a sour face.

"Hahahaha, just regularly extend you permit if you didn't want to be a slave" Laugh the knight.

"And welcome to Seiryuu City" Said the knight while extend his hand.

Satou take the knight hand.

After out of the post, the 3 walk to enter the town.

"Welcome to the Seiryuu City Satou" Said Zena to Satou.

"We need to back to the garrison. You can reach to the inn with yellow sigh board. Its near here, so you will not miss it"

"Thanks for your help Zena, Iona. I appreciate it" Said Satou while lower his head.

"Its okay, we will back for now. Take care of yourself" Said Iona while walking leaving Satou.

"I will visit you tomorrow to give you my thanks personally" Said Zena before she run toward Iona.

'Now, we already inside the city. Let's enjoy our vacation in another world'

'Ohhhh.....'

4